India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 91)

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
varaaali awesome as always loved it.. she is better off not remembering anything lolz 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
You're posting, After a Long time...and VaraliG as usual this one is brilliant too..Clap

varaali

Diala Goldie
Diala
Diala

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Dr. Varaali, so missed ur posts!!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varaaliMrToolConfuser

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by speedgal

"No ! Her shrink..her therapist. Here is her card go and see her".

So the gang set out. Getting an appointment with this very able and world famous psychotherapist was very difficult, but they managed it with recommendations from Murugan. She was extremely busy and her office was lined with some of her latest best sellers. She was collaborating with yet another famous writer on her next work.

The lady walked briskly into the room and was for a moment taken aback by the crowd. Recovering quickly, she held her hand out and introduced herself "Name is Raaga. Varaali Raaga. I believe you are here to see how Mr. Mahadev can get Parvathi to remember him again, am I right ?"

The men having taken to the smart doctor's aura could only nod.

"Parvathi is not a teenager. Neither is she, how to put it, a damsel in distress kind of girl. So none of the normal wooing techniques is going to impress her. I have written a book "The Seven Vows of Marriage". Mahadev, you might want to read it, absorb it and write a long letter to Paro explaining how you will follow what is is that book, should she come back to you. If you sign a contract and send it to her along with the letter, you might stand a chance. She still might not remember the past, but let us agree, that would not be a bad thing for either of you".

"Are you sure this will work. I mean, will she atleast come back to me, even if she does not remember the past", asked Mahadev suspiciously.

"Positive. When you were gone for that whole year, I chatted a lot with Paro. Infact the book was her idea. For that you can have this copy for free".

Before the gang took leave of the doctor, she had convinced all of them to buy a copy of her book, autographed by her ofcourse. They had also been talked into pre-ordering the psycho-romantic fiction Dr. Varaali was collaborating with Dr.Jaya due for release the following month.

Within a few days, Mahadev was back in Dr Varaali's office, glowering. He was brandishing her book in front of her face. 

"You told me this will work. You told me, if I followed your instructions here, my wife will coem back to me. "

"Ye...s" replied Dr.Varaali hesitantly

"Far from coming back to me, she doesn't even want to talk to me..." Shiva seemed furious

"So Sorry..." apologized Dr. Varaali

"Now tell me how can I win my wife over.. Do you have any foolproof suggestions?" Shiva was almost shouting.

Dr. Varaali put her hand on Shiva's shoulder "As a matter of fact, I do..."

"And that is..."asked Shiva eagerly

"But I cannot reveal it to you..."

Shiva raised his trishul menacingly "why not?" 

Dr Varaali walking backwards, reached the door and twisting the knob replied, rather shamefacedly "Well.. you see, Lord... I have been signed by the DkDM creative team and I am on their roster now...and we have a unwritten policy of showing absurd stories...the more absurd the better...And we have to do something about the TRPs...The TRPs seem to rise whenever Parvati's tears fall..."

Shiva stood with his mouth open, the trishul dropping from his hand

Dr Varaali continued "...But don't worry...as soon as we write the next story, we will reunite you with Mother Parvati...Oh if you want...you can have another marriage... another mega episode... That's good for us-  two episodes taken care of...In fact we can use the same dialogues from episode number 112"

"Do me a favour Dr. Varaali." Shiva replied. " Give me an amnesia track too. Add to it an accident and plastic surgery to change my appearance. You can't get a more absurd story than that, can you?"

Dr. Varaali was excited. She held out her hand to Shiva." Want to join the DKDM creative tem, buddy?"

Edited by varaali - 26 March 2013 at 9:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialamnx12.Vrish.sia221sukhi...MrToolConfuser-Nymphadora-

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Gosh! Mr.M seems have got some creative ideas too, from tele serials..ROFL I guess, after recent track he has started watching old sagas to get some tips from those to bring back deviLOL..and that proposal was awesome plus hilarious to add him in theirs new creative team... I was just imagine-ing his expression through whole convoROFL

varaali

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Speedgal & Varaali

Brilliant - both the Dr Varaali track and the DkDM DVD tracks.  But I thought that Asokasundari's creation was a real happy event, as opposed to that of Kartikeya or Ganesh.

varaali

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Varaali didi was missing u so so much..hilarious come back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.varaali

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
  • So Mahadev leaves Dr Varaali's chamber and comes home.  He now has a meeting w/ Skanda, Ganesh & Nandi.
  • Mahadev tells them that all his attempts to get Parvati's memory back has failed so far.  Kartikeya decides to take over and manage this situation
  • Kartikeya confronts Mahadev for making vows and then not delivering on them, such as the Gajra.  Mahadev is angry and protests - it's not like I didn't try and make an attempt to make her the Gajra
  • Kartikeya tells him, "'I tried' is simply not good enough!  We need to see results!  Is Ma back w/ us as yet?  No, right?  So your trying is as good as your not trying."
  • Mahadev asks him, "Okay, genius, what do you propose we do?"  Kartikeya tells him, "I suggest that all of us make a list of 3 things that need to change around here for ma to regain her memory and come back."
  • All of them agree that it's a good idea, and Skanda gives them 24 hours to complete the task
  • Mahadev goes to the ocean, near the place where his fireball had hit the sea, and starts writing his list.  Ganesh and Nandi too get down to theirs.  Kartikeya SMSs Mickey Arthur (Australia's cricket coach who first came up w/ this brilliant idea) thanking him for this suggestion, and then starts on his own list
  • After hours, Mahadev has managed to make a list, but as his luck would have it, Indra was teasing the mermaid and practicing beach volleyball w/ her eggs.
  • One egg went flying into Mahadev's list and flew off w/ it, and Mahadev again is about to incinerate Indra, when Brihaspati & Vishnu come and beg him to spare him.  As usual...
  • Mahadev returns home, and Kartikeya is steamed at him being so late
  • Ganesh reads out his list.  His suggestions - be less of a glutton, everybody have a hand in helping w/ everything and more attempts at empathizing w/ Parvati.
  • Nandi reads out his list.  His suggestions - getting the ganas to self enforce Parvati's rules so that she doesn't worry a lot about them, giving Mahadev and Parvati more privacy and restricting devas and rishis (including Narada) from barging in on them whenever they simply feel like it.
  • Kartikeya reads out his list.  Namely monitor who all are upsetting Mahadev by their actions and wage war on them, putting a leash on Indra and making him submit a behavioral report daily attested by Guru Brihaspati, and creating an asura police force to keep a leash on the devas.
  • Mahadev explains that he had made his list, but due to the events b/w Indra and the mermaid, he had lost it at the last moment.  Kartikeya is furious and tells Mahadev that they all were supposed to come up w/ ideas, and that this is the latest case of indiscipline on the part of Mahadev
  • Kartikeya therefore tells Mahadev that for not doing what they all were supposed to do, he's suspended from making any more decisions for a whole yuga
  • Nandi protests to Kartikeya that they can't subject Mahadev to the same rules, but Mahadev tells him that Kartikeya is correct, and that if the leader doesn't follow the rules, they won't be taken seriously by devotees either.  He asks what should he do for the yuga?
  • Ganesh has the idea.  He suggests that just like Parvati, the first time, had to do thousands of years of tapasya before Mahadev appeared before him, Mahadev too should do the same to attain Parvati as his consort.  Kartikeya loves the idea, while Nandi is confused.
  • Mahadev agrees and starts his tapasya.  Nandi is about to freeze again, but Kartikeya stops him and tells him that they need to remove all barriers to Mahadev's tapasya being successful.  He tells Nandi to summon the ganas as well, and he invites Nahusha there as well.
  • In the meantime, Kartikeya is lampooned by Narada, Lakshmi, Indra, Brihaspati, Brahma and the devas in general for grounding Mahadev in this manner
  • The ganas arrive, and Kartikeya lays out his game plan.  Mahadev is to be undisturbed, and nobody, not Narada, not Parashurama, not Durvasa, not Indra, nobody was to be allowed anywhere near him
  • Nahusha is asked to ensure that on earth, nobody is doing things that upset Mahadev, and to take their punishment into his hands.  Nahusha agrees, and a small team of ganas accompany him to announce to the earth that he is executing Kartikeya's and Mahadev's wishes
  • Ganesh is asked to get the Mahavidyas and have them give hints to Parvati to try and help her, if not regain her memory, at least realize in time - before Shiva's penance ends - that Mahadev has been meditating to get her and that she should appear b4 him at the appropriate time.  Ganesh is off on the task
  • Kartikeya decides to start a campaign against Indra, knowing that as long as Indra is idle, he'll do all sorts of evil things, like killing Trisiras.  So Kartikeya invades devalok and challenges Indra to a battle
  • Kartikeya tells Indra that for first killing Trisiras, and later, torturing the mermaid, he deserves to be dethroned.  He wants to put Nahusha on Indra's throne.  However, Asokasundari sends him a note on his iPad telling him that Nahusha had a lot on his plate at the moment, and now was not exactly the time for him to take over devalok.
  • Kartikeya spares Indra, but puts the condition that Indra is under house arrest, er palace arrest and cannot venture out of Amravati.  He asks Brihaspati to ensure that Indra abides by its terms.
  • Kartikeya then returns to Kailash and starts making plans for the management of the place during Mahadev's tapasya
  • Meanwhile, in Parvati's home...

Edited by .Vrish. - 27 March 2013 at 2:08am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

apurvachoudarymnx12varaalihemavidzTinacoolsia221jayvenkMrToolConfusersukhi...foram.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index