Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
@Angie, Ravan tryed to kill Kaushlya, as he was told, she will be mother of his killer. So he decided to kill her. When Kaushlya had come out of the Aashram (Putrakameshthi ygya was going n, it was not shown)
Ravan in disguise gave her a flower, she fainted after smelling it. Then he put her in a trunk & threw it from the cliff. At that time Ganesh saved her from uner the water. While Mahadev, Parvati were activly watching & discussing it.
You too can add your ideas here.😊
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I came to know that Now the mischveious Sita mayya shown by CVs, 
is gonna go for the teasing section on other people 
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mnx12

@Angie, Ravan tryed to kill Kaushlya, as he was told, she will be mother of his killer. So he decided to kill her. When Kaushlya had come out of the Aashram (Putrakameshthi ygya was going n, it was not shown)

Ravan in disguise gave her a flower, she fainted after smelling it. Then he put her in a trunk & threw it from the cliff. At that time Ganesh saved her from uner the water. While Mahadev, Parvati were activly watching & discussing it.
You too can add your ideas here.😊

Interesting.  So before kidnapping the daughter in law (Sita), he kidnapped sasu maa first.  This is the first where a kidnapper is kidnapping both saas-bahu.

I will try to add ideas here once I actively start watching Mahadev.  I have watched so much on and off that I don't have full knowledge of everything that has gone in the show.  I do wish that Misti would come to this thread as she has great sense of humor and she is a great writer. 
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angie12

Interesting.  So before kidnapping the daughter in law (Sita), he kidnapped sasu maa first.  This is the first where a kidnapper is kidnapping both saas-bahu.

I will try to add ideas here once I actively start watching Mahadev.  I have watched so much on and off that I don't have full knowledge of everything that has gone in the show.  I do wish that Misti would come to this thread as she has great sense of humor and she is a great writer. 

Not only saas bahu... 
May be in future he will kidnap the Janak also,when he fails to life the Shiv danushπŸ˜‰
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mnx12 I do not know where you come up with these brilliant ideas. I love it
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching some old episodes and I made a startling discovery in the DkDM Purana:
When Paravti closes Shiva's eyes, everything becomes dark; Andhaka is born 
                                   but

When Shiva closes Parvati's eyes, everything becomes bright; they reach Parvati Vana. πŸ˜†

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In the original Shiva Purana, it said that when Parvati closed Shiva's eyes, he sweated, and from the drops arose Andhak.  Shiva himself was surprised when the asura roared, and asked Parvati why she was roaring πŸ˜†

But in this serial, when she closed his eyes, he opened his third and consciously created him.
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

In the original Shiva Purana, it said that when Parvati closed Shiva's eyes, he sweated, and from the drops arose Andhak.  Shiva himself was surprised when the asura roared, and asked Parvati why she was roaring πŸ˜†

But in this serial, when she closed his eyes, he opened his third and consciously created him.

Shiav asked Parvati why she was roaring?πŸ˜† πŸ€£ How can Devon Ke Dev Mahadev do this?!🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
Story of Andhakasura

Shiva was once sitting on Mount Mandara. Paravati came up from behind, so that Shiva could not see her, and covered Shiva's eyes with her two hands. Shiva could not see and everything seemed to be dark to him. Parvati's hands sweated from the exertion and the sweat fell down on the ground. From this sweat, a dark and fierce creature was born and started to roar.

Parvati, said Shiva, What are you up to ? First, you cover up my eyes so that I can't see. Next, you roar so as to frighten me.

Not I, replied Parvati. See for yourself. I wonder where this creature has come from.

She removed her hands and Shiva saw the being in front of them. It is our son, said Shiva. It was born from your sweat when you covered my eyes. Since it was born when my eyes were in darkness, let it be called Andhaka.

Andhaka was born blind, as Shiva was effectively blind when Andhaka was born.

Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Continuing from the above story...

Parvati then called Devasena & Buddhi, and introduced them to Andhak.

"See here, this is your new devar.  Take good care of him, feed him if he's hungry and so on".

Devasena & Buddhi were very excited.  Devasena took little Andhak to his crib, and laid him there, while Buddhi prepared some modak and took it to little Andhak.  Andhak drank it & was happy.  Then fell asleep.

A few hours later, Kartikeya & Ganesh were back home, when suddenly, they heard a roar.  This startled them, but Buddhi was quick to explain, "It's your new bro, Andhak.  He's just woken up, so we need to feed him.  I'll prepare his Modak, while Devasena can go to calm him."

Kartikeya & Ganesh are excited, and go w/ Devasena into Andhak's room.  Nandi too joins them.  They see Andhak stop crying, when Devasena speaks to him.  Kartikeya says, "If he's awake, why are his eyes closed?"

Devasena, sadly, "He's born blind".

A pall got over all of them, and Nandi resumed his legendary crying from the Sati era πŸ˜†