Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 87)

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyDreams

now Ganga thinks since sister is not there so its her noble duty to give company to her Jiju , well she comes to Kailas and finds M  is busy looking at miss TL , now G feels disappointed and asks M that she is also in white dress then why looking at TL instead of her.
         M : you can't understand what place TL has in my life , look TL is not only white it glows, now even Paro glows but TL has many more characteristics , TL is not complaining or demanding she is very peaceful , yes TL glows a bit later and sometimes she winks which not goes well to orthodox values of love but its the TL for whom i am here , because you know world is full of TL s the most important think about TL is we don't only keep her on our room but also inside our head too and also can copy her on our face too well its not possible with you...and he goes on and on and on..
        G was thinking of entering into M's jata but was confused how to do it in middle of lecture, nandi in the meantime comes and informs M that gunas and prets are hungry , since P used to cook for them and Ganesh too in her absence so gan-prets don't eat raw things anymore , but since Ganesh is upset with P's memory loss and M's TL love that he has joined his bro K's upset gang and AS is on honeymoon with Nahush so who will cook for them? Ganga gets opportunity to get rid of TL puran and leaves to cook for them..
           now miss TL had a sudden power cut , and had to go off as she was turning on for many times.. so M feels bored and since he only goes to Samadhi when P waits for him so now he finds someone whom he can give lecture , but none is around him so M thinks let's go back to P to give her another lecture but making sure she doesn't have any thali or anything hard on hand , coz s she has forgotten her power but M didn't .
           Here P while coming back from temple find J standing in front of her and she thinks its M and gets furious.
   P : listen sage i am not in mood of listening any lecture from you about Shiv , Shakti etc
   J : oh beautiful lady i don't want to give you lecture i just want to express my love
  P : what now you are giving lecture on love?
  J ( confused on P's anger) : no beauty...
 P (cutting him off): what lecture on beauty ? do you really think i have any need to take beauty tips from you? from that person who keeps changing eye color ?
  J (thinks he will forcibly take P with him) : enough now i am taking you with me for life
 and he steps towards P to hold her hand
 P (furious) : what you want to take me for giving boring lectures for life?
 she flung Puja thali at him...
 since J was not aware of P's power so thali hits on his head and J gets senseless. P leaves for palace.
               Here M finds the Clay Model of P , since we got to know that M's vision doesn't work whenever J is around him ( he doesn't know about J's existence we saw that) so M was unaware that  Model P is not original P..now since duplicate P gets life she is complete clueless who is she and from where she came and was walking cluelessly when M found her.
    M : i think now you are prepared to know the rest of Shiv-tatva..
    Duplicate P ( she is mesmerized by M ) keeps staring at M with moony eyes
    M : Parvati what happened you are not answering me..
    D. P : who is Parvati?
   M (shocked) : Shylputri Parvati , what are you talking?
   D.P : who is shyl?
   M: what now you forgot your rest of memory too?u forgot about himavan and mena devi too?
  D.P : who are they..
  M is really confused that now P has forgotten everything about her?? means he has to do double papad bellying?coz its no more short time memory loss rather full time memory loss?
  M thinks its time to consult his buddy Vishnu and disappears..
   here D.P gets dishearten ..the only person she got to know now he is disappeared too, now she starts searching for M.

to be continued

poor ganga,poor parvati,poor model parvati,poor mahadeva,poor jallu... LOL

dkdm should use this story,it would fling the trps to heaven.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged

The Brhmand famous WWF match will be held in the 1st week of April between the best fighters J & M.

Since this match will be shown live on TV between 8 to 8.30 pm IST, we are not giving any pre-written update for it. The posters of the fighters are all seen over the Earth. Do not miss this never seen before wrestling match of 2 look alikes.
PS: Batting is going on in Gold currancy, but it's most likely this fight may be fixed.

Edited by mnx12 - 25 March 2013 at 12:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsandhyavanadhihemavidzkaatayaniMrToolConfuserPatrarekha

sweetsandhya IF-Dazzler
sweetsandhya
sweetsandhya

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Hahahaha my goodness u guys are the masters on creating spoofs. ROFLING all the way.  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

karthik_smiling Newbie
karthik_smiling
karthik_smiling

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
 Jalander to a closest servet (with ? face):           who is d best villain of the universe yaar.

Servent(non undoubtedly):  who else its you jalander prabu. !!!!!!

A Big blow slap to serventOuchOuch.OuchShocked  

J :am i villainAngry ,i always thought,i am d hero of d universe,u saying that am villain.Angryi keep food 4 u protecting u with love.

servent:CryCryCryaaamaamamamaaaCry

J :       last thing now am i angryAngry with u r with loveHeart

S:    u r  very angry on me now

J:         no no no ,am with love, otherwise my trisul il b into ur chest..Angry(murmuring himself) I thought mahadev is villain, and i am the hero.how can parvati  love me in this costume...Angryhiii change  the  costume yaaar...

Edited by karthik_smiling - 25 March 2013 at 7:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.hemavidzvanadhiMrToolConfuser

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
@karthik_smiling your name sounds familiar you're in Twitter right??

karthik_smiling Newbie
karthik_smiling
karthik_smiling

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
yes !!!!!hema
Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
jalandhar goes to shiva to ask paro's hand

jallu-hello mr.duplicate,i will ask you clearly,i want you wife,i want to marry her and you can't stop me.he ha ha ha ha ha ha...
mahadeva opens his eyes,he gets overwhelmed seeing his own son-you,my ansh,my son...
mahadeva goes and hugs jallu.jallu melts seeing love of his father while ganesha and karthik all feel angry.
jallu and mahadeva lives happy ever after.
alls well that ends well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.vanadhi

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
vrinda and vishnu scene.
vishnu comes in disguise as jalandhar.
jallu-darling i am home,darling where are you?
jallu was searching for his wife,he opens the door and found laxmi,saraswati,ganga,vrinda,meenakshi and bhubhneshwari all enjoying tea.
vrinda-dear,don't disturb,its girls night out,go and go do your rakshasa things.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Nishajosvanadhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index