Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Life Ok's Mallika, was Hilarious.🤣🤣🤣🤣 awesome Updates.👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He declares I'll send my Apsara Mallika & start a new show where men will stand in long queue to marry her.

Narada tells Indra: That's a brilliant idea, Devaraj!  Remember how in Imagine TV, they had many mock swayamvaras, mocking the original concept of swayamvaras?  Ultimately, their TRPs went down and they went off the air.  And in the process, DBSK, which had you lose a battle to Krishna over the parijat flower - they too went off the air.  If you can unleash this Sherawat lady on LifeOK, she can do to them what Rakhi & Ratan did to Imagine TV.

Indra:  You are a genius, Narad!  If we pull that off, guess what?  DkDM too will go off the air.

Narada: In the meantime, Devraj, the show will continue to play havoc w/ your reputation.

Indra:  Hey, is there any way of smuggling the Bachelorette program into DkDM?  Did you see in the promos how a guy looks at the bride and faints?  I hear that Sukhracharya is busy wanting to get Jalandhar married.  If we can provide Sherawat to him, then his plan of getting Jalandhar strengthened will collapse - just like he will the moment he sees Mallika.  And the opportunity is ideal as well.  Right now, I know from the gossip shows that J & V have a fall-out over her wishing to treat the devas: this is the ideal opportunity to get him interested in a different woman, and who better than Sherawat to undermine him? 😈

Narada:  I really doubt that can be done

Indra: Why not?  I mean, if they can smuggle in a non-existent Matsyakanya, who is so fictitious that even Sukhracharya doesn't think of resurrecting her w/ his sanjeevani, then why not Mallika into DkDM?  I'd like you to work on this one.

Narada: How?

Indra: Since Lakshmi has suddenly discovered a special Yamuna-Yama relationship w/ Jalandhar, talk to her about arranging his marriage, and getting it within DkDM.  I'll meet LifeOK's people and convince them to have Jalandhar as one of the contestants.  You don't think any aam admis from the viewers really has a chance once Jalandhar enters, do you?

Narada: Nope!

Indra:  Then get to your job, and I'll get to mine.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOLL ..
This thread is full of hilariousness 🤣🤣

Meenu di & Vrish Gorgoeus..
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Indra announces to the devas that he's resigning, since the tridevs are not helping him.

The devas then offer him all their weapons, but Indra says - look, you all were fighting alongside me, it's not that we didn't have them available.  They just were ineffective.  So I'll go ahead and resign.

The devas all clamor, 'Please don't resign'

Indra tells Brihaspati, 'Look at them - this is just what I wanted - maybe that will convince the tridevs to support me.  This is just reminescent of what will happen in Indra in Kalyug in the 80s, when you'll see chief ministers resigning, and their followers demonstrating for them to take back their resignations, and in some cases, even commit self immolation'.

Brihaspati: 'Nobody is gonna do any of that out here'

Indra: Maybe, but they will definitely force the tridevs to support me.

The devas offer to go and annoy the tridevs, and so Brahma & Vishnu appear b4 them and hand over Indra the Brahmashira & the Narayanastra.  Indra is thrilled and takes back his resignation

Brahma: The right time for your resignation hasn't yet arrived

Indra: Now, thanks to both of you, nor will it!  I'm off

Elsewhere, Kalnemi is discussing the marriage w/ Sarpmani, when Jalandhar comes in and asks for Vrinda's hand in marriage.

Kalnemi: I've already promised that to Sarpmani.

Jalandhar approaches Sarpmani, and asks him whether he objects to him marrying Vrinda?

Sarpmani: Absolutely not, since I only asked for Vrinda's hand in marriage.  I certainly don't want the rest of her, or I'd have to put up w/ her Vishnu worship and her dreary bhashans.  Why don't we split her?  I'll marry her hands, you marry the rest of her.  She won't be able to pray to Vishnu, which is a win for you, while I get her hands

Jalandhar: Okay, genius, how do you think she'd continue treating her patients?

Sarpmani: With her nursing staff.  Once she's married to you, you don't expect her to actually touch others, do you?  That'll defeat the reason Sukhi wants you to marry.  She'll have her nursing staff to work on her patients, while she just gives orders.  No hands required for any of that.  So how about it?

Jalandhar: You do know that 'hand in marriage' is just a metaphor, don't you, genius?

Sarpmani: Meta for what?  Why would I use metas again - I say what I mean and mean what I say!  When I asked Kalnemi for her hand, that's all I wanted.  Her hand.  Here, if her hand is so valuable to you, just give me her left hand.

Jalandhar (now getting annoyed and impatient): I'm sorry.  If you want to take her, you better take the whole of her.

Vrinda comes in and tells them, 'I'm not a toy that you 3 can just hand me over however you like'.

Sarpmani: I'm out.  I only wanted your hand, but your father & boyfriend want to give me the whole of you.  Let them put up w/ it.  I won't.  And he disappears.

Vrinda is upset and goes to her Vishnu chamber sobbing 😭
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Vrindapati ki jay!! Vrindapatiki jay!!
J comes out of his palace, he was admiring his throne, was thinking should this design be changed? It's getting bit uncomfertable, was disturbed  hearing this different jay jaykaar.
What's all these?  Some Asuras were about to reapeat Vrindapati..., but stopped seeing J angry.
J: Who asked you to say this? Don't you all know, I am the Trilokadhipati J.
Naradji was standing in a corner, comes out.
Naradji: I told them to do so. You are undefeataed only because of Vrinda, so for you beng called as Vrindapati J, is a big honour.
J: Narad why did you come back? Go away, we don't need you.
Naradji: But I need to remind you yourwife is a big Narayan bhakta. You should come & meet Narayan. Meeting him will help you to undrestand Narayan more. May be you might feel like becoming Narayan.
J: But Narayan is not Devo ke Dev, so I am not interested in him. Tell me more about Mahadev.
Naradji: But Shukracharya has already told you about Mahdev.
J: Yes I remember, he came to my Trilokadhipati ceremony too. I was wondering, how does it feel being Mahadev?
Naradji: You can't be like him.
J: Narad don't make me angry, this time my wife is not around to save you.
Naradji: Then Vrindapati, you only find out, how does it feel being Mahadev, Narayan! Narayan!
He leaves.
J: Calls the best Fashion designer among Asuras, tells him, I want to look like Mahadev.
J finally gets the required Tiger skin & other accesories to get a simillar look like Mahadev, as Snake refused to stay in one position, so he got irritated & threw it. He made few changes. the toughest part was changing his tatoos, he was almost born with them. But he sacrificed his Blue tatoos for a new design of Black ones.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mnx12

J: Calls the best Fashion designer among Asuras, tells him, I want to look like Mahadev.
J finally gets the required Tiger skin & other accesories to get a simillar look like Mahadev, as Snake refused to stay in one position, so he got irritated & threw it. He made few changes. the toughest part was changing his tatoos, he was almost born with them. But he sacrificed his Blue tatoos for a new design of Black ones.

Even the plastic moon was becoming difficult to balance on head. So he threw that also away.

He began getting rashes on his thighs and then realized that he was allergic to the tiger skin. So he discarded even that.

Now there was no point in trying to look like Mahadev without the moon, tiger skin and the snake. Even the blue tatoos that he had got rid of painstakingly had left their marks.

Then he wondered "Which Deva can I look like?"

Not Brahma, because then he would have to balace three more heads on his one head. Why not try and look like Narayan.

So asked the best fashion designers to get him the best quality of pitamber, lots of ornaments and blue paint in his body. He also got two prosthetic hands to be attached to his back- carrying conch and chakra.

While he was admiring his new look in the mirror, there was an unexpected development.Vrinda coming out of the shower rushed to him and fell at his feet "Prabhu...Narayan.."

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

varaali, J will faint hearing Narayan's name.😆

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Environmetal acitivists have decided to launch a protest against jalandhar.

Their demand-Jalandhar should stop encouraging people to use plastics.Moreover so,as a means of clothing :D 

p.s : i genuinely disliked the look they hav been showing jalandhar in.whatever happened to the one shown in the promos bfore the track strtd? :/
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So Indra is the genius behind Saas Bahu sagas...n also the producer of Mallika's new show...
should have guessed it...!! 😆

Vrindapati Jallandhar...!!  " Hand in marriage" " Meta for" 🤣

Too good... all of u guys...!! ⭐️⭐️
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wrote this as a separate topic last week and am now posting it here in the CNAT at the suggestion of Varaali. Here is my completely nonsensical interpretation of something straight out of our mythology!

Enjoy,
Arti

Jalandhar's "complex" family tree

For someone who had been portrayed (in DKDM, at least) as having thought that he was all alone in the world at different times in his life, Jalandhar actually has quite an interesting "family tree"! [This is a bit tongue-in-cheek - I sincerely hope no one is offended!]

1) To begin with, he is an ansh of Mahadev so is sort of like Mahadev's son. This means that Kartikeya, Ashoksundari, and Ganesh are like his siblings. And that Devi Parvati is sort of like his mother, even though he was not born of her.

Ok, so since Lord Vishnu and Devi Parvati are considered to be brother and sister, this means that Lord Vishnu is sort of like Jalandhar's mama (uncle = mother's brother) and Devi Lakshmi is like his mami (aunt = mother's brother's wife).

2) Now, as both Jalandhar and Devi Lakshmi were born of the sea, they are considered siblings and Samudradev is their father. 

This means that we could consider:

A) Devi Lakshmi as both sister and mami of Jalandhar.

B) Lord Vishnu as both his jeeja (brother-in-law = sister's husband) and mama.

C) Devi Parvati as both his "mum" and his sister's nanad (sister-in-law = husband's sister).

D) Mahadev as both J's father and as his sister's [Devi Lakshmi's] nandoi (brother-in-law = husband's sister's husband).

E) Jalandhar as both a brother to Kartikeya, Ashoksundari, and Ganesh, as well as their (sort of) "uncle" (their mami's brother).

and my personal favourite...

F) Jalandhar (sort of) as his own uncle and his own nephew! 🤣
("Uncle" = his father's [Mahadev's] sehlaj's [Devi Lakshmi's] brother; sehlaj = wife's brother's wife. "Nephew" = his sister's [Devi Lakshmi's] nanad's [Devi Parvati's] "son"] 

And now if we bring Vrinda in to this, only as Jalandhar's wife, this means that her Ishtdev, Lord Vishnu, is now also her nandoi (brother-in-law = husband's sister's husband) as well as her uncle (husband's "mama"). How many people get to actually be related to their Ishtdev! (No offence intended at all - I sincerely hope none was taken by anyone!) This also makes what we know is going to happen soon even more awkward than it already was!

And now (according to DKMD) Jalandhar wants to kidnap/destroy Devi Parvati, who is like his mum (and according to the Puraans he lusted after her, which is even worse!).

And back to Jalandhar again, for someone who was so seemingly against the Tridevs, he actually has a special connection with all three of them: he was Mahadev's ansh, he was Lord's Vishnu's brother-in-law (saala = wife's brother) and (sort of) nephew (bhanja = sister's son), and he was given his name by Lord Brahma! 

And to add one more element to this already complicated web, DKDM threw in a mermaid mother for him!

😊

Poor Jalandhar, with such a complex web woven around him, is it a wonder that he eventually lost the plot? 😛 (This is a joke, but the tangled family tree is real according to the mythology!)

PS. Sincerely, no offence intended! I know the majority of these characters are revered Gods and I do not mean to hurt anyone's sentiments with this post. This is just what happens when I'm seeing connections everywhere (and am trying to have some light moments before the upcoming sad and/or weird events reach us)!