Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 79)

Post Reply New Post

Page 79 of 116

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Dia, I seriously need o make a contract now.

Vrish thought in future this thread might become one Puran itself. LOL
I was thinking of getting it copyrighted, seeing some matter was used in the showLOL

Edited by mnx12 - 20 March 2013 at 11:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialavanadhisia221jayvenkforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The C. N. A. T. (Page 79)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diala

Goldie

Diala

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Dia, I seriously need o make a contract now.

Vrish thought in future this thread might become one Puran itself. LOL
I was thinking of getting it copyrighted, seeing some matter was used in the showLOL

I know. Who knows in a few years time they may show exactly what is in current day CNAT and pass it off as authentic Puranas. There may also be a wiki page made on it. Ouch. Any lawyer In house?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhiforam.

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
minx and dia so right i think we copyright this entire forum if possible. Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialamnx12foram.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
this memory loss thing is really out of place 

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged

In the Triangle University, a seminar is organised on " How to increase TRP ".

Princi Narad enlightens students about TRP
Narad: Dear students we are known because of an important marketing survey caled TRP. it's ratings are falling down currently because we are not portrayed correctly.
Lakshmi: Sir why aren't we shown properly?
Narad: Because of an Asura called "Memory loss". We have to kill this demon from entire Brhmand before he attacks others.
Saraswati: If he attcks more what can happen?
Narad: People will give preferance to Cooking then the Tridevas & Tridevis. An imbalance will be created in the World.
Parvati: Sir I am confused about many things these days. Can you tell me what is a gajara?
Narad: Gajara is the root cause of this problem. It has gulped lots of TRPs.
Parvati: So a gajra can improve TRPs?
Jalandhar: I am ready to help. I'll get gajara & save the World.
Vishnu: Not you but Mahadev has to get the gajara.
Narad: We'll meet after 1 hr. in the mean time everyone can get as many gajaras as posible. Let's hope, we get the right one.
Everyone goes to collect whatever possible flowers, ready gajaras awailable.
After 1 hr, entire Triangle Uni. is filled with thousands of gajaras every where.
Vrinda takes one from Jalandhar's collection.
Everyone is surprised seeing Parvati & Mahadev are walking, talking together.
Seeing Jalandharshe asks,
Paravti: Swami who is he? Why has he taken your form?
Narad: Mate do you remember everything?
Parvati: Yes, Swami has fulfilled my wish. I am going back to Kailash.
Brhma: Mahadev how did you manage to get the correct Gajara?
Mahadev: I realised before Indra meeting me I had her gajara. So I went back in past, gave that gajara to Nandi for safe keeping. Returned in present. Nandi gave it back just some moments back & finally I gave it to Parvati. If Sati can go in future, then I can surely go back in past.
Narad: Can I shut down this Uni.
Vishnu: It's better you announce a vacation. If any of the Uni's trusties wants to continue running, they can later on. Let's all go back to our abode & enjoy some holidays.
Jalandhar: What about TRPs?
Vishnu: They'll improve as soon as we all are shown as per the real Purana's version, known to our bhaktas.

Edited by mnx12 - 21 March 2013 at 4:16am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sairam90dersha91DialaKarumaSindhu_usTinacoolGopikaavanadhiritzs200jayvenksia221MrToolConfuserchand1234foram.

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
woahROFL superb oneROFL prince naradROFL nd mahadev going to the futureLOL asura 'Memory loss'ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
awesome one... minxi... ok  vacation time coming up... what plans .. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialamnx12

Shakti_Shiva

Groupbie

Shakti_Shiva

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Can any write based on "Naya Din Nayi Raat ( Sanjeev Kumar )"? I am not that good at writing. Basically the plot will be Parvathi will be amnesic and Shiva will meet her in 9 different forms reminding her their past . It will be soo cool. I am giving the story below

Naya Din Nai Raat (1974)

Sushma believes that she is too young to get married, but her father, Lalla Banarsilal insists, and she runs away. Her adventures take her to a lonely wealthy widower with a cute daughter named Guddi; a drunken lout in a brothel; Dr. Kruparam, a psychiatrist, who admits her in his mental hospital; a dreaded bandit who has killed his tormentor, cut him into pieces and fed them to birds, and who still on a killing spree; Pandit Gorakhnath who lives a double life - as a priest and as a smuggler; a leper Dhanraj, who once was a very wealthy man, but is now shunned by everyone; a transvestite stage actor; and a hunter who saves Sushma's life by shooting dead a man-eating lion. As things spiral out of control for Sushma, there is yet one more male she has to meet, and it is this meeting that will change her life even more

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DialaTinacoolvanadhisia221chand1234foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.