The C. N. A. T. (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 116

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Part 6
the writer answered, his voice was trembling in fear,"mata, you know the answer, because parvati is shailaputri the human avatar of adishakti, she is with human qualities, such as ignorence, pride etc, that's why she has to be reminded of her devinity and duty of jaganmata, and because she is a mother, when her children as in ganesh ashoksundari are in denger then she does not need to remember her duties as a mother to protect her children from denger." this answer made maa kali even more angry, she shouted,"ARE NOT THE PEOPLE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD MY CHILDREN?" the writer anwered, "then why do you allways tried to destroy the whole world even if you think of evryone of us as your chidren?" to answer this, she droped her sword, and slaped him hard, this was not your tipical slap that was shown in your saas bahu serials. The slap was so powerfull that the writer flew at least 5 feet from the spot he was knealing on and got his head knocked on a wall! Then maa kali said,"YOU FOOL, your knowledge about me is incompleate. Parvati is human in form only, not in spirit, she always remembers her adishakti form, and about me wanting to destroy the world, i do not want to destroy the world, i want to destroy the negetive elements of the world that that thretens it. About you saying that parvati is ignorent and proudy, that is a grave mistake, because parvati is me and i am parvati, parvati can forgive you, but i am not known as a forgiving person." saying this, she picked up her sword. Meanwhile, veerbhadra joined kali after freeing his sword from the ground and they slowly aproched him, he was bleading from his injury. Veerbhadra and kali both striked him at his neck with their swords.
To be continue

Edited by Tarakari - 16 March 2013 at 3:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-S.Vrish.mnx12varaalisia221MrToolConfuserforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The C. N. A. T. (Page 70)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Arijit, I'm glad that my bloodthirsty suggestion worked Evil Smile

The slap?  That's too funny!!!  His teeth stayed intact? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221Arijit007MrToolConfuser

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@Vrish, you have to wait for the next part witch would be the last.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
The slap part was too good...!! LOL 

Nice...!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hohohohahahaheheheh...ROFLROFL Aab kaha you'll run away writerG/Ji ROFL Arjit yaar, Tussi carry on... Isse mar mar ke varta bana do..ROFL pudha mythology idhar-udhar kardiya..ROFL

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Last? Shocked

No, Arijit, please drag this LOL

Diala

Goldie

Diala

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Himava was a worried man. His daughter Parvathi had returned home with no memory of her married life.

He had already spent quite a fortune on getting her married twice to the same guy. He was not sure if and when she regains memory, if he had to shell out some ore for yet another wedding celebration.

His wife, Mena seemed to be blissfully unaware of his concerns. She was infact celebrating her daughter coming back home.

"Our home was soona-soona without our sona", she said."Let her enjoy her freedom for a bit. Her husband will come here eventually in some getup or the other and get her back. Hopefully he does not come as Osama yet again. Last time the FBI and homeland security from USA was all over the palace demanding an explanationů.".

Jaya and Vijaya were rejoicing too. They had flunked their semester exams yet again and were happy that Paro, who had skipped college to meditate for Mahadev, will join them now.

"There are some real cuties and hotties in our college", they said jumping excitedly.

"Girls !!", Mena said lovingly.

Himavan could not take it anymore. Why can't this woman lose her memory and go back to her house. A lot of problem will be solved that way. He sighed and decided to meet Shiva immediately.

Meanwhile, Shiva was sitting transfixed in his asan. His kids wanted to know where their mother was. Ganesh wanted to show off his new culinary skills. Karthikeya wanted to get married and was singing "Mummy O Mummy ! Tu kab saas banegi" non-stop. And Ashok Sundari wanted to know why her mother never bothered to invite her home for her first Pongal, Deepavali and Aadi.

Himavan sympathized with his damaat. He said, "Mahadev ! I understand your anger towards Indra, but must you have not been aware of the flowers in your pouch".

"Uncle", Shiva said "My pouch did not contain the flower garland".

"Then the ashes ?", wondered Himavan.

"That was driving license. Nandi insists on it, you see, and I had some cash for emergencies, and some loose change for the vending machine. All my credit cards were there too".

"You had all that in the pouch?"

"Yes. I used the same material as my tiger skin attire so that they will blend in. Whenever Paro hugs me, she tries to take some money out of my wallet. Hence this idea."

"Oh !"  Said Himavan, sensing where his money would have gone and why Mena got suddenly affectionate sometimes.

"But how did they get burnt when the purse itself was intact".

"Must have been a combination of heat with my shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream and fair and handsome cream", Mahadev guessed. "I always take them with me when I travel."

"But where did the flower garland go ?"

"I don't know.", Said Mahadev truly stumped. "I remember I put the sadhu get up to accost Indra. I had the garland in my hand and I was lying down. I must have placed it near my head and then had to deal with Indra. I was getting late and wanted to reach Paro in time. So completely forgot about it. She as usual hugged me and when she turned the other side, I decided to check my tiger skin purse to see if my money was intact. Her hug was pretty tight you see and even I was lost in it for a bit. I was so worried at the loss of my personal stuff, especially my fair and handsome cream and driving license, that I totally forgot about the garland till she disappeared.

"So what happened to the flowers?"

"Looking for these?", Ganga came strolling in, smiling mischievously.

"Yes ! Where did you find them?"

"Don't you know I live in your locks ? Must have thought twice before putting them on the floor and lying down on them. Wanted to teach you a lesson. But feel sorry for the kids now. Go give these to Paro and get her back".

Happily, Shiva and Himavan went back to the palace. Himavan was doubly happy as Shiva promised no punar-punar vivah this time.

Little did they know that Paro had started her new semester at Triangle University, the same college a new handsome hunk called Jalander had also enrolled in.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

apurvachoudaryA-A-Smnx12hemavidzvaraalivanadhisia221kaatayanipritash05-Nymphadora-Patrarekhaforam.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
hahaha dia you are so talented writer..plz continue with jalandhar-paro track..and take some fayda of jalandhar-mahadev's similar looks 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.