India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 68)

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Arijit- ...please continue...very good build -up of suspense...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Part 4
seeing this the writer screamed in fear,"bachaao, help me, save me from this freak of a woman!" that was the last straw for mata kali, she roared and quickly got close to him and screamed," HOW DARE YOU!" and moved her sword in a deadly ark to cut his neck, he dodged this fatal blow , only the headstand of the bed was damaged. He got up from the bed and tried to escape through the open door but veerbhadra caught him by the neck and slammed him on the table. The table got broken up by the force of the slam, the papers scattered up on the miraculasly the fragments of the broken pens he used did not harm him, because he mised them by the inches. He was still unharmed. Veerbhadra screamed and tried to kill him by stabing the sword towards his neck, he dodged it too and the sword got stuck in the floor, he stood up and got out of his bedroom which was turned into an apearent warzone. Maa kali and veerbhadra followed him outside towards the drawing room.
To be continiued

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SDialamnx12.Vrish.NishajosvanadhiSurya_krsnbhaktsia221-Reeti-MrToolConfuserforam.

Diala Goldie
Diala
Diala

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hope they get hold of him and ask for an explanation for what he is writing...

Do continue...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arijit007MrToolConfuser

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hope Maa Kali takes.. Chun Chun ke Badla.. for whatever he has written so far...!! 

Very nice... Do continue...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.jayvenkArijit007MrToolConfuser

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Continue Arijit Kaali and veerbhadra after the poor writer talk about his own figment of imagination coming true right in front of him. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Part 5
the writer stumbled on a stool and fell again, this time it was kali who tried to strike him with her sword, she missed again. This time the writer got up and sat on his knee and put his hands togather and spoke with a trembling voice,"maa, forgive me for not recognising you earliear. Now i know who you are, you are kali, the slayer of chanda, munda, raktaveej, daruk and many more demons, the destuctive nature of jaganmata adishakti mahamaya." hearing this praise the anger of maa kali lessens a little bit, but it was still there in her voice,"if you truely know about me and other roops of shakti then why did you help the makers of your show dkdm to defame parvati by potraying her as a typical nagging wife who has to be constantly reminded by her husband about her divinity? And more importantly, to talk about my portreyal, why mahadev had to coax parvati to tranceform into me when the criation was in danger? But when ashoksundari was in danger, parvati needed no ones directions? And why did your makers cutted short mahishasur's track in 3 episodes? Tell me, answer me.NOW!"        to be continued

Edited by Tarakari - 15 March 2013 at 7:28am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SDialamnx12.Vrish.GopiiivanadhiSurya_krsnbhaktvaraali-Reeti-sia221jayvenkMrToolConfuserforam.

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
arijit, last one sould be part 5 na??
but superb yes me too along with a hundred thousand others
WHY WHY WHY/
Super arijit.. do continue. loving it Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221Arijit007MrToolConfuser

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Edited and rectified.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenkMrToolConfuser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index