India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 67)

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
this is the best place to refresh myself Vaarali,Meenakshi,Deepa n Vrish you guys are really wonderfulClap

Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 13 March 2013 at 8:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12jayvenkMrToolConfuser

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
arijit continue we are waiting 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DialaMrToolConfuser

Diala Goldie
Diala
Diala

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Yes Arjit...Day Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Part 2
The room looked like as if a tornado had gone through it, every thing was out of place. paper's ware messily stacked up on a study table, a bunch of pen that the writer used were left broken ( the writer had a bad habit, when he stuck at a plot he would breake the pen he was using), the floors was visibly dirty, unlaunderd cloths were clustered on it. He did not even bothered to shift the dirty dishes from his bed to the kitchen sink. After taking a look at the unsanitory situation, the dark female spoke up," eww, even ganesh and kartik's rooms aren't dirty like this." hearing this the dark male told her,"mata, not so loud, this man can wake up by hearing our noises." the female said,"aren't we supposed to wake him up and scare the living day lights out of him."
"yes, mata i forgot,"
"you forgot? Veerbhadra you are just like my husband, your master/father."   "i thought we are here to kill him, because, he is the reason to your image shown in a bad light, mata."
"may be you're right, but he is still my devotee, my son, being jaganmata i cant let my children to be killed."
"ok mata kali, what shall we do now." at this maa kali replied to veerbhadra while smiling sadisticly," let's wake him up, right now," and she yelled on top her lungs,"VINAAASHHH!"
to be continiued

Edited by Tarakari - 13 March 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SDialamnx12Surya_krsnbhaktIndiisia221chand1234MrToolConfuser

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Thank you for liking it but i need coments too.

MrToolConfuser

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Arijit continue na!stop building up the suspense

MrToolConfuser

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Part 3
Veerbhadra also roared like a lion. Hearing the noises the writer woke up with a scream, switched on the lights with a bedside switch and saw them, then he spoke up to them ," mohit, sona, what are you two doing in my house at this time? And why are you wering your black an blue make up and veerbhadra and kali costumes?" veerbhadra said," no you idiot, we are the real ones, not the actors, i am veerbhadra, the physicalizetion of the anger my master and father mahadev and this is..." kali stoped him and said," i am kali, the ultimate distructive power of mahakal, the great death himself, i am the protector of my devotees and destruction of his/her enimy, the power that drives people to protest against injustice is also me. I am also known as kapalini, chaamundaa, raktavilaasini, ugrataaraa, shyamaa, shmashaanvasini. And we are here to show the error of your ways." the writer said ,"what the hell are you saying, you are mohit raina and she is sonarika bhadoria the male and female leads of devon ke dev mahadev." this made an allready angry kali's anger to rise to it's highest level, and she roaringly replied," YOU IDOITIC HUMAN, DID YOU NOT HEARD VEERBHADRA? WE ARE THE REAL DEAL, NOT ACTORS!" after saying this she swang her sword in a vicious ark cuting a steal almirah in two.
Part 4 coming up after 0830 pm.

Edited by Tarakari - 14 March 2013 at 2:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SDialaIndiisia221MrToolConfuser

Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Arijit liked so far what I have read. Tongue

Edited by Oonagh - 14 March 2013 at 7:20am

MrToolConfuser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index