MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

[/DIV]

Ganesh: "It wasn't a dream, mom! Dad really did give you a massage"

[/QUOTE]

Parvati: arre, bachha you too was dreaming.. It's already 'Midnight' Go back to sleep..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhivaraalisia221--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The C. N. A. T. (Page 56)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
 Here's a translation of a Sanskrit play from an old textbook of mine.  Apart from a few minor changes, I have tried to translate it word by word. The author is Dr Vishwaas. 

I found it very  enjoyable

Scene : Lord Shiva's house. Parvati enters.

Parvati (speaking to herself) : Oh, Where has my husband gone? He has been away for a long time. Yet, he has not returned. All these men are alike. They are not at all bothered about what goes on in the house. My husband is also exactly the same. He is always bothered about the welfare of the world and forgets his own family. Let him come today, i will give him a piece of my mind.

Shiva (entering) : Gauri... Gauri...

Paravti standing still as if she has not heard him.

Shiva (coming closer to her):      Gauri... PArvati... Are you angry with me?

Parvati (sarcastically)      No ... No... I am very happy and content.

Shiva (to himself) : Oh the situation seems to be serious. Dear Parvati, please listen...

Parvati : No... I will not listen. Tell me where had you been?

Shiva : Er... er... I had gone out...

PArvati (shouting) For what? 

Shiva:  What...for what? I had gone out for  seeking Bhiksha (begging alms)

Parvati  (flaring up at him): Bhiksha ? Don't you feel any shame in going out and seeking bhiksha?

Shiva (innocently) What is the shame in asking bhiksha? I was always a bhikshu.

Parvati: Shall I remind you ? I am the daughter of the Parvat-raj, Himavan. My father is known for his storehouse of gems and wealth. Such a wealthy king's daughter's husband goes out to beg, is it not a matter of shame? And all my friends too make fun of me. 

Shiva : OK, dearest, then you tell me what i should do for a living?

PArvati : Do anything

Shiva : Anything means ?

PArvati : Do Farming.

Shiva: Farming?, but to do farming, I will need land. I don't own any land

PArvati : No you don't. But your friend Parashuram, has conquered the whole world after killing all kshatriyas. Go and ask him. He will surely give you a small piece of land.

Shiva: Good idea. But for farming, only land is not enough.

PArvati: Yes yes I know. We will need seeds, etc. Go and ask your friend Kubera for seeds. He will surely oblige.

Shiva: (hesitating) But we will need some more things... Plough, Bulls, etc

PArvati: No problem. Go and ask Balarama for his plough. And as for the bulls, one of them can be your Nandi, and the for the other, you can ask Yamaraj for his buffalo.

Shiva (muttering to himself) Wah... Bull paired with a buffalo !!!. Only my wife can come up with such an idea.

Shiva: But there is one more problem. While working in the fields, what if I feel hungry ? What about my lunch?

Parvati : That too,no problem swami. Whatever I will cook in the house, I will pack some of it and bring it to you. You can eat it there itself. You  can continue farming, without any worries.

Shiva (to himself) Oh... she seems very determined. I am caught.

Shiva : Parvati, there is one more problem

PArvati: (exasperated) Now, what?

Shiva : Suppose I am lying down for some time, then what if some wild animal tires to kill the bulls?

PArvati: Don't worry about that swami. Son Skanda will be there to protect the bulls, take him along

Shiva : So you have decided to turn me into a farmer.

PArvati: Yes, you are a householder and a householder should have a decent job.

Shiva (turning to leave) OK I am going now. 

PAravti  : For what?

Shiva: For Begging

PArvati : Begging!!!!! After all that I have explained...

SHiva: Yes... I have to beg land from Parashuram, seeds from Kubera, plough from Balarama...
buffalo from Yamaraj... 

(So saying Shiva goes away...)

Parvati: Oh God... will he never change?

Edited by varaali - 21 February 2013 at 11:56pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DialaSurya_krsnbhaktmnx12vanadhisia221--Yukthi--jayvenkkaatayani-Celestial--ShrNi-.Vrish.MrToolConfuser

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
ha ha ha haROFL
Varaali thats one super intresting storyLOL
thanks for sharingBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varaalivanadhi

Diala

Goldie

Diala

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Oh ! Here it is (the CNAT thread I mean Smile)

I have come across this story, but not with Shiva and Parvathi, but a poor couple with the wife getting frustrated at her good for nothing husband. Can see the source now. Everything seems to have started with the first couple of the Universe, and all men seem to have taken what suited them best from Shiva Stern Smile !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Diala

Goldie

Diala

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Edited by speedgal - 15 April 2013 at 11:25pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhivaraali-Celestial-sia221--Yukthi--jayvenkArijit007kaatayani-ShrNi-MrToolConfuser

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Dashanana is given the contract of making a Bhavan at kailash. Even Vishvakarma tryed earier but he wasn't a mahan bhakta like Dashanan so couldb't get the job.
However he agreed to help Dashana on his request as it was the most prestigious project.
Kuber is contacted for providing the construction material. He had godowns full of Gold sand, Gold cement & Gold bricks. Dashanan asked for the best quality materials. Kuber told him to used real sand, bricks & cement but Dashanan said making a Bhavan from them will not suit his Mahan bhakta's status. Kuber knew his bro Dashanan well, so thought for sometimes & teleported the material to Kailash. Dashanan was ready with his Veena in Alakapuri's garden to show off his power of carrying the material as per his wish but was disapointed with Kuber for teleporting them directly to Kailash. Kuber told him you may be a mahan bhakta but even I am a bhakta of Mahadev. Teleportation charges are waived off for him.
Dashanan & Vishwakarma come to Kailash, are about to start the work. Nandi with Ganas offers to help him but Dashanan refuses saying he doesn't want unskilledworkers. Angry Mushak wants to throw Gold bricks on his head but is stopped by Ganesh. He told Mushak not to waste his enegies Dashanan will be hit on his head that's certain.
Work is in progress. walls are made but suddenly they colapse. Dashanan strats wondering what is the reason. He examins the material. Finds out Kuber has given him material of different qualities. The bricks are of 18 karat, sand is of 10 Karat & cement is pure 24 Karat. All the purities being different, they won't join.
to be continued...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialavanadhivaraalisia221--Yukthi--jayvenkkaatayani.Vrish.MrToolConfuser

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
OMG.. Varaali...ROFLROFL
 i am freaking out laughing.. GOD.
.what was that.. Man... hahahahaahaha... Hahhaa.. i couldn't seat scilently for 1 sec while reading... God... Superb.. ROFLROFLROFL

Speedgal... That was also Damn Funny gurl.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Dashanana is given the contract of making a Bhavan at kailash. Even Vishvakarma tryed earier but he wasn't a mahan bhakta like Dashanan so couldb't get the job.
However he agreed to help Dashana on his request as it was the most prestigious project.
Kuber is contacted for providing the construction material. He had godowns full of Gold sand, Gold cement & Gold bricks. Dashanan asked for the best quality materials. Kuber told him to used real sand, bricks & cement but Dashanan said making a Bhavan from them will not suit his Mahan bhakta's status. Kuber knew his bro Dashanan well, so thought for sometimes & teleported the material to Kailash. Dashanan was ready with his Veena in Alakapuri's garden to show off his power of carrying the material as per his wish but was disapointed with Kuber for teleporting them directly to Kailash. Kuber told him you may be a mahan bhakta but even I am a bhakta of Mahadev. Teleportation charges are waived off for him.
Dashanan & Vishwakarma come to Kailash, are about to start the work. Nandi with Ganas offers to help him but Dashanan refuses saying he doesn't want unskilledworkers. Angry Mushak wants to throw Gold bricks on his head but is stopped by Ganesh. He told Mushak not to waste his enegies Dashanan will be hit on his head that's certain.
Work is in progress. walls are made but suddenly they colapse. Dashanan strats wondering what is the reason. He examins the material. Finds out Kuber has given him material of different qualities. The bricks are of 18 karat, sand is of 10 Karat & cement is pure 24 Karat. All the purities being different, they won't join.
to be continued...

So Ravan is left with no choice but to use real sand, cement and bricks. But his pride does not allow him to accept defeat.

He decides to camouflage his mistake by painting the entire bhavan  in gold color so that everyone would still think the bhavan was made of pure gold.

But Mahadev could see right through the whole trick. He blesses Raavan saying that in the Kali Yuga, he would become a minister in the PWD department of the Indian Government and be involved in all housing related scams and ghotalas. LOL

Ravana smiles broadly.

Vrish...- where are you ?

Edited by varaali - 22 February 2013 at 1:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialamnx12vanadhisia221jayvenkkaatayani-ShrNi-MrToolConfuser

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.