India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 53)

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Rayan phir kya huya...Mhadev phir gaye aur kya kiya??Jaldi yeh bhi batao ...ROFLTab tak main ROFL karti hoon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Scene: All the devas have assembled  in Kailash.

Shiva (addressing the Devas) : Vishnuji and I feel that all of you have become couch potatoes- doing nothing but drinking amrit and watching all the drama happening on Earth. All of you are leading a very unhealthy lifestyle. The last time any of you stretched your muscles was during the Samudra Manthan - ages ago.

Vishnu : So we propose some sporting activity to be held- so that all you can get to know how fit you really are. Some kind of competition- to find who the fittest one is... So what game do you propose?

"Snakes and Ladders" answers Nahush. Ashok Sundari looks at him adoringly. 

"Big Boss" says Indra. Kartikeya gives him a writhing look.

"Kaun Banega Crorepati" suggests Kubera. 

"You already are one" points Vishnu, "moreover we are talking of a physical activity"

"But the cricket T-20 finals is yet to take place" answers Indra.

"But that's still some time away. We have not had a match for ages. Find out what the organizer, residing in Prithvi Lok is doing" instructs Shiva. "In the meantime, a little more physical exercise will not hurt us."

Meanwhile young Ganesh is running here and there trying to catch his mice. "Run... run..." he calla out happily.

Shiva looks approvingly at his younger son. "That's a got suggestion, beta. I propose all the devas take part in a "Run around the World contest. Who ever flies / runs/ walks...in short ...travels around the world and comes back earliest will be the winner. Participation compulsory"

All the devas are excited and gather at the starting line the next day. The race has attracted a lot of worldwide attention and Nike- the Greek Goddess of Victory offers to sponsor shoes and clothing to all participants.

Guru Brihaspati is elected to be the judge. 

Narad blows conch and the devas start off. Since the fitness levels of the devas and their vaahans is abysmally poor, most of them start dropping out. By the time the halfway mark is reached, only Surya, Indra and Kartikaya are left in the race.

Surya, powered by his seven powerful horses is way ahead and Kartikeya and Indra are at a loss how to catch up with him. Fortunately for them, that day happens to be Makar Sankranti and people down South are celebrating Pongal and offering Sweet Pongal and Sugarcane to the Sun God. After sometime, Surya Dev finds it irresistible and swoops down to accept the offerings.

Now, it is b/w Indra and Kartikeya. They are riding neck to neck...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.hemavidzDeewaniRimikaatayanisia221divyadaya13jayvenk-Nymphadora-sukhi...MrToolConfuser

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Guys u are so gud ..and am rofling non stopROFL...u should make a book about this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varaalidivyadaya13jayvenk

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Commentry by nandi is heard -
Coming in for the last lap is
Kumar and Indradev.
Ganesh has taken a Modak break

Surya and AGni were on fire and are burnt up . laughs at his own joke.
Vayu got a sudden bout of Vayu . hehehe

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.varaaliDeewaniRimikaatayanidivyadaya13sia221sukhi....Reshama.MrToolConfuser

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

just guessing what could happen in next track ROFL

third time post thoda try karraha hu, so, thoda be patienceEmbarrassed

masterchief banao andalan...

parvati : oye dear husband i want to go!

Mahadev : for a long drive?Blushing

Parvati : no patidev i am just going ?

Mahadev : then is that for vacation?Day Dreaming

Parvati : arreh! No my pappaji's palace yaar!

Mahadev : what about me?Ermm

Parvati : stay here cook your own food play dumroo and than sleep okayEvil Smile!

Mahadev : dumroo? Okay i got a new tune now a days i am searching for a new lyrics ... But, coook? You know me nah? I am young gentle manCool how would i cook? and I don't know any of the recipes yetOuch?

parvati : I don't know... follow masterchief india recipe or zee khaana khaazana but, leave me alone, my two betas left kailash just for youBroken Heart!

Mahadev : you mean Alpha Beta?! Greek language? Greek people? Wait we're in kailash and it's in tibat or in india i have proof too, aah... Wheres my google mapGeek!

Parvati: arreh! Last time you're teaching me about "kidding" that too was in foreign language now you forgot about hindi word "beta" aka son?! What happend to youStern Smile?

Mahadev: oopps nothing biwi i was in facebookCool with my greek god friends so, i got confusedLOL!

Parvati: wait you're not rayan that you'll get confused in little thing and will end up adding your user name as ToolConfuser okayEvil Smile! Now tell me one thing was there in facebook only gods or goddess tooAngry?

Mahadev : You're doubting me? Doubting Your bhola bhala patidevDay Dreaming? Do you know for you i had spent millions of years in Dhyaan?

Parvati : oh yes! that dhyaaan! Arrrgh! I asked You to buy saabzi ... And you were in dhyaaanAngry! even after that you forgot to bring sabziConfused!

Mahadev : But, honey I brought tomatos nahEmbarrassed?

Parvati : but, don't you know it's a fruit ?

Mahadev: How could it beConfused ?

Parvati : search it in googleGeek and well, mister patidev don't forget you are arguing with me, to remind you that, i already have brought a pair of frypansEvil Smile and currently i am not in mood to play cricket with it, but if your are insisting then...Evil Smile

Mahadev : no noh! I am agree agreeOuch.

Parvati : Nice, Remember "Wife is always Right"Geek. Back to the topic   what we was talking before ...Confused?

Mahadev: woh! You're asking about my cooking skillsCool!

Parvati: cooking skills? Okay let's cook i'll test your recipesCool ...hmmm noh Maybe not ...now i'll make you test your own recipeEvil Smile!

Mahadev : B... Bu... But ... You were talking about going somewhere elseShocked?

Parvati : where in a vacationConfused?

Mahadev : noh, somewhere elseShocked (hinting about himavans palace)

parvati : ... in a long driveBlushing?

Mahadev : Noh! You dad's place LOL...

Parvati: yes yes i know i know... So, okay i am going ...Day Dreaming

Mahadev (very excitedly) : so, theres no need to cook anything thenCoolParty ...

Parvati: No! my Patidev, you have to cook now that for everyoneCool ... I am gonna invite my pappaji tooEvil Smile.

Mahadev: whaaatShocked? Sasurji tooOuch? But, maybe you forgot that he was here two days ago too , that too he made my sitting (asaan) place as his dinning tableShocked... So, i don't think it's going to be a right ideaConfused...

Parvati: No once i said he will come so, he'll come. Remember what i said ? "wife is...?Geek

Mahadev: aaah! ...always right"Ouch (completes)

Parvati: very good also find a suitable lyrics for your Damroo tune, as i am sure pappaji will love to hear a song from his dear DamaadCool. Anyway, I am getting late otherwise i'll miss my flight. So, bye Honey Heart...

Mahadev starts to talk in his mind...
Mahadev: So, now my anarkali by making me majnu and bajaofying my pungi going to Dad ke gharShocked! ( ROFL )

Parvatiji hearing it by Divya EarphoneLOL... And taking those frypans instead of TrishulEvil Smile...

Parvatji: Paaati ... deeevvv! Now who is this Aaanaaarkaaali!!!Angry

Mahadev: oh! Not AgaaainShockedOuch! I think i am going to need millions of years dhyaan after thaat... Ruuunnn...ShockedROFLROFL

Note: this is completly ficational fan based aivey write kardia type post , sorry in advance paradone me in advance tooLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13.Reshama.sukhi...

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Vaarali ROFLsuperbClap...I am waiting for the resultsROFL
Jaya good commentary ROFL
Rayan beta tu to chha gaya...ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLLagey raho Rayan bhai...I am waiting for ROFLROFLing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13MrToolConfuser

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
@Rayan, Mahadev was on facebook with his Greek God friends, that's quite imaginativeLOL

divyadaya13MrToolConfusersukhi...

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Varaali and Rayan u guys are fabulous ma stomach hurted while reading the story its because am still rofling about itROFL

.Vrish.DeewaniRimiMrToolConfuser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index