its my pleasure sharing my happiness with my sweet sissyHug
sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@ Vrish : 

Good one...LOL
Mahadev in TUX...LOLLOL
Mahadev can be a Honorary Professor himself...considering his love for giving lectures to everyone.. on anything and everything...LOLLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.DeewaniRimijayvenk

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Vrish and Varaali akka . chance less i have been rofling n rofling without dot  ...ROFL
i have missed C.N.A.TD'ohfor a long time 
So continuing from vrish story  

So when the school starts to function in a normal way ,the only problem is  ...girl students are more scared about gan and prets appearance ..their unequal body  shape and soared voice  really bucked them as nightmares..
so all their parents filed a compliant against this  to Princi so called Nandi.

Nandi panicked and declared that ,he will recruit beautiful female teacher's for teaching purpose along with gan and prets..

Shivji angered and opposed this idea  ..He said ,Its not good to recruit outsider's into kailash ...its sanity will be questioned then .

Nandi confused ..literally ..he wished skand must be near to clear his doubts ...so begin to meditate..."OMMM.SA RA VA NA BHA VA OMMM... "

There in Pazhamudircholai (his Mountain abode in south )
Murugan is constantly disturbed by Nandhi's chanting ...

"Hey Karthiyeya "...yelled Valli  ...where is ur thoughts ...i am before u man ,even Devasena too..."then whom "(both questioned in angst ?).

Murugan chuckled "Oh  2 is more than enough ...i am just thinking about nandhi's problem ", He needs our help !!

Our help ?

ya more probably  "ur help " 

"What"?

yes ! lets go !!

HAi Nandi ...here are ur teachers! whom will be accepted by my father too!!
Nandi's face gloomed when devasena and valli's one is tarnished hearing this .

No karthikeya ,they alarmed ...Ur kailash itself a school ,we can't stay here for long...who will afford to hear all the lectures of ur father ...from sunrise to moon set , we are not ready  !! Vallii stared at him (so u got bored of me ,and planning for other? )

No No not exactly like that ...!!Skand fired the answer back...but its ur duty to help my family when it is needed ...Plz do this favour for ur husband ...(they remembered that he is their respected husband now only )

Atlast they accepted the offer..but demanded that skand must be appointed as one of the teacher's in sports and defense learning Department .

Devasena is history and mythological teacher ,
Valli opted for teaching maths and astro physics to students..
Murugan called for sages " Agastiyar and panini "to teach language and medicine  to the students n they accepted ..
Agastiyar's disciple named Bohar is adopted for  teaching aerodynamics
and chemistry to them

gan prets teach shiv tatva along with other's .

actual game starts when skand is guru for Lord Ganesh 

lets the fun be staled now

do continue frds 

Edited by vanadhi - 23 December 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.hemavidzvaraaliDeewaniRimi.FairyDust.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
The girls were late today, so Kartikeya starts with Ganesh's Arms & Defence class.
Sir Kartikeya starts with introducing various weapons displayed on a big rock, gifted by diffrent Devas to him.
Ganesh: Bhiyya...
Kartikeya : I am not your Bhaiyya here, call me sir with respect.
Ganesh: As you wish sir, why do you need so many weapons?
Kartikeya: Each one is used for different purpose. This Mace is used to hit & break things.
Ganesh: But I can hit & break with my fist only, I don't need a Mace.
Kartikeya: Picks up a Bow & arrow, this Dhanush is used to aim & hit with baan, which goes very fast, hits the target. I have practiced this art on Ganas.
Ganesh: But my Shabda's baan too achives the same & I have practiced them on Indra, Rishis, Suryadev etc. It workes very well.
Kartikeya: Picks up a Sward, this is a Sward, be careful it's very sharp, you can get hurt & you need to move very quicky while using it.
Ganesh: Even my Mushak friend's teeths are sharp, I can ask them to handle this part.
Kartikeya: Picks up his Spear, this is very powerful, is given by my Mata to fight with Tarakasur.
Ganesh: Shows his Danda, see sir, my mata gave me this & I have faught with Suryadev, Devraj, Ganas with this.
Kartikeya had thought he'll show how strong & intelligent he is but Ganesh seems to be a tough one.
Suddenly the belll rings, it's time for lunch. Ganesh asks Sir let's have a compitition.
Kartikeya gets excited, atleast he can show his superiority here. He agrees.
Ganesh: Today's lunch is sent by Nanima, let's have a Ladoo eating compitition.
Karikeya has heard of Ganesh's love for Ladoos. Thinks why mata why? If you wanted your son, why didn't you call me back to Kailash?

Edited by mnx12 - 24 December 2012 at 2:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.DeewaniRimisia221jayvenkMrToolConfuser

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
girls awesome Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
SmileOriginally posted by Vanadhi
Vrish and Varaali akka . chance less i have been rofling n rofling without dot  ...ROFL
i have missed C.N.A.TD'ohfor a long time 
So continuing from vrish story  

So when the school starts to function in a normal way ,the only problem is  ...girl students are more scared about gan and prets appearance ..their unequal body  shape and soared voice  really bucked them as nightmares..
so all their parents filed a compliant against this  to Princi so called Nandi.

Nandi panicked and declared that ,he will recruit beautiful female teacher's for teaching purpose along with gan and prets..

Shivji angered and opposed this idea  ..He said ,Its not good to recruit outsider's into kailash ...its sanity will be questioned then .

Nandi confused ..literally ..he wished skand must be near to clear his doubts ...so begin to meditate..."OMMM.SA RA VA NA BHA VA OMMM... "

There in Pazhamudircholai (his Mountain abode in south )
Murugan is constantly disturbed by Nandhi's chanting ...

"Hey Karthiyeya "...yelled Valli  ...where is ur thoughts ...i am before u man ,even Devasena too..."then whom "(both questioned in angst ?).

Murugan chuckled "Oh  2 is more than enough ...i am just thinking about nandhi's problem ", He needs our help !!

Our help ?

ya more probably  "ur help " 

"What"?

yes ! lets go !!

HAi Nandi ...here are ur teachers! whom will be accepted by my father too!!
Nandi's face gloomed when devasena and valli's one is tarnished hearing this .

No karthikeya ,they alarmed ...Ur kailash itself a school ,we can't stay here for long...who will afford to hear all the lectures of ur father ...from sunrise to moon set , we are not ready  !! Vallii stared at him (so u got bored of me ,and planning for other? )

No No not exactly like that ...!!Skand fired the answer back...but its ur duty to help my family when it is needed ...Plz do this favour for ur husband ...(they remembered that he is their respected husband now only )

Atlast they accepted the offer..but demanded that skand must be appointed as one of the teacher's in sports and defense learning Department .

Devasena is history and mythological teacher ,
Valli opted for teaching maths and astro physics to students..
Murugan called for sages " Agastiyar and panini "to teach language and medicine  to the students n they accepted ..
Agastiyar's disciple named Bohar is adopted for  teaching aerodynamics
and chemistry to them

gan prets teach shiv tatva along with other's .

actual game starts when skand is guru for Lord Ganesh 

lets the fun be staled now

do continue frds 

Wow!!ClapLord Kartikeya along with his two wives became teacher in Kailash.Just try to imagineDay Dreaming
I hope that we will get to see Mahadev and Parvati too as guest lecturer in that schoolLOL. And if the whole Shiv Family come in the teaching profession why Ashoka Sunadari is spared??? She too has the quality to become a teacher no??may be...WinkLOL

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
SmileOriginally posted by mnx12
The girls were late today, so Kartikeya starts with Ganesh's Arms & Defence class.
Sir Kartikeya starts with introducing various weapons displayed on a big rock, gifted by diffrent Devas to him.
Ganesh: Bhiyya...
Kartikeya : I am not your Bhaiyya here, call me sir with respect.
Ganesh: As you wish sir, why do you need so many weapons?
Kartikeya: Each one is used for different purpose. This Mace is used to hit & break things.
Ganesh: But I can hit & break with my fist only, I don't need a Mace.
Kartikeya: Picks up a Bow & arrow, this Dhanush is used to aim & hit with baan, which goes very fast, hits the target. I have practiced this art on Ganas.
Ganesh: But my Shabda's baan too achives the same & I have practiced them on Indra, Rishis, Suryadev etc. It workes very well.
Kartikeya: Picks up a Sward, this is a Sward, be careful it's very sharp, you can get hurt & you need to move very quicky while using it.
Ganesh: Even my Mushak friend's teeths are sharp, I can ask them to handle this part.
Kartikeya: Picks up his Spear, this is very powerful, is given by my Mata to fight with Tarakasur.
Ganesh: Shows his Danda, see sir, my mata gave me this & I have faught with Suryadev, Devraj, Ganas with this.
Kartikeya had thought he'll show how strong & intelligent he is but Ganesh seems to be a tough one.
Suddenly the belll rings, it's time for lunch. Ganesh asks Sir let's have a compitition.
Kartikeya gets excited, atleast he can show his superiority here. He agrees.
Ganesh: Today's lunch is sent by Nanima, let's have a Ladoo eating compitition.
Karikeya has heard of Ganesh's love for Ladoos. Thinks why mata why? If you wanted your son, why didn't you call me back to Kailash?
 Wow!! Brother Ganesh took a solid class of his elder brother and teacher Kartikeya.LOLTrying to imagine the situation but I can't because I am ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...ROFLROFL.
Poor Lord Kartikeya I can feel his pain as am too a elder one (sorry sister this time not brotherLOL).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12divyadaya13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index