Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Speed gal : πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sona all angry.. and will scream... VINAAASH...πŸ˜†

Btw.. its really intriguing to me personally...and I really want to find out.. where exactly..and what is Mahadev looking at.. when Parvati hugs him...!! πŸ˜• 
Assuming there are no tubelights at Kailash...!! πŸ˜†
Edited by sia221 - 11 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@speed awsome dear...baba samne baithe hai so main jor se has bhi nehi pa rahi hu n apni hasi rok bhi nehi pa rahi hu...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

after all this Sona will say u stay here n m going to kitchen to cook something...m hungry...🀣🀣
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha, speedgal it was the most funny one.
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia221

@ Speed gal : πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sona all angry.. and will scream... VINAAASH...πŸ˜†

Btw.. its really intriguing to me personally...and I really want to find out.. where exactly..and what is Mahadev looking at.. when Parvati hugs him...!! πŸ˜• 
Assuming there are no tubelights at Kailash...!! πŸ˜†

Maybe someone holding a placard saying " Mohit ! Keep looking at this placard and smile. Otherwise no pay for you today" ????? Will explain a lot of things.

Anyway, thanks guys for liking that piece 😳 ! I owe it all to DKDM that keeps providing us with so much fodder that we actually have a C.N.A.T. for a Mytho show, and to all of you who have made me spill my coffee on my laptop with laughter when reading your posts πŸ‘.
Diala thumbnail

Edited by speedgal - 11 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Meanwhile... there was a simultaneous bachelor party being hosted for Nahush at his place. Invitees included Shiva, Nandi and his retinue,  Ganesh and on Nahush's special request -Kartikeya.

Guys -being guys - didn't waste too much time discussing about  food, menu etc and came to the essentials immediately.

After shooing Ganesh off to the royal kitchen ( "Have your fill of ladoos and kheer, brother") Kartikeya gave a knowing  wink to  Nandi.  Nandi uncorked the bottle hidden in his hand -and- bhang began to flow freely and fully.

Bhang was new experience for Nahush. Because he had missed out on the growing experience,till yesterday  he had been a doodh peeta bachcha in Rishi Vashisht's ashram and now he was suddenly being introduced to the adult world - courtesy Kartikeya.

But Nahush wanted advice on a more serious matter from Kartikeya. After dragging him to the privacy of his room Nahush asked  "So what happens afterwards?"

"Well, you get a hangover... but nothing major..." replied Kartikeya 

"No.. I didn't mean that. What happens..." Nahush's face became red "...after the wedding?"

Kartikeya gave a sly grin and slapped Nahush on his back  "You... naughty fella...Don't you know? Not seen any movies?"

Nahush shook his head. "I grew up too fast...Missed out on the real education...You tell me"

Kartikeya replied "Look after the bidaai, etc... my sister will weep a lot. But don't let bother you...That's just a part of the show girls put on."

"Then?"

"Then, well, there will be the griha pravesh in your house..."

"Oh! please skip all that. Come to the point." Nahush asked desperately.

"Relax mapplai...I am coming to it " replied Kartieya. "Then you come to your room, this room in fact and she will be waiting for you... all shy and decked up"

Nahush started  jumping up and down in excitement. "And?"

"Don't let the shyness fool you. It is another act the girls put on. They are not at all that shy" advised kartikeya

"And after that?" Nahush was beside himself with excitement. "After that I can go and kiss her?"

"Certainly not. You will have to play chausar first"

"Chausar?"

"Yes... Chausar...you know... Ludo. Or in your case, it may make sense to play Snakes and Ladders"

Nahush was ready to tear his hair... " Machchan machahan...please be reasonable..." he cried,      " It's my wedding night and you want me to play Ludo...Snakes and Ladders...What about Scrabble?"

"No, my sister doesn't know much English. You can't play scrabble with her. Even you cannot play- considering you didn't study beyond Vth standard. Anyway, you are missing the point brother.
When you play ludo etc, your hand will accidentally brush against hers...you can help her throw the dice...you get my point?"

Nahush eyes became wide as saucers. "Yes...yes.. now I understand... Then can I kiss her?"

"No" replied Kartikeya sternly

"Why? 

"Then you will have to take her hand in yours. She will rest her head on your shoulder..."

Getting excited again Nahush asked "And then can I kiss her?"

"No. You will have to smile serenely- either looking at a tube light or a placard in front of you"

'Eh?" Nahush was confused.

Slapping Nahush on the back of his head Kartikeya replied,  "Because the CVs wont let you do anything more . This is DkDm, idiot. 

(Mappillai-  son-in-law / brother -in -law ; Machchan - wife's brother)
Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@speedgal-please let me know your good name-love your posts!

@varaali-ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!🀣🀣...Birilliant!i am getting tummy ache now *ouch*!!!
someone please continue!!!pretty please😳
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
look at a placard or tubelight hhhahahaha varu  awesome... πŸ€£
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vaarali, you are the queen of CNAT.
Diala thumbnail
Shruti, my name is Deepa, but also go by the name Dia ( like Clark Kent and Superman)

Varaali, too good. "Missed out on real education"...is this why it is called bachelor's party? Nahush getting his Bachelor of "arts" from Murugan.

Mappilai and Machaan touch ...🀣