The C. N. A. T. (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 116

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Shivji: don't forget Ashok Sundari, you've just tought her to curse, beware of her & Kartikeya.
CV 1: what should we do now? Let'splead Durvasa to curse us, we'll come out during Samudra Manthan.
CV 2: Good idea Asuras will keep us.

Shukracharya & Changu/Mangu/Tingu show up and ask, "Why should we shelter you, when you defame us even when we are innocent, just to cover up the evil deeds of your Vishnu?"

CV1: Hey, great idea - let's go to Narayan

CV2: Yeah, thanks asuras.

CVs go to Vishnu

CVs:  After what we've done for you, you owe us!  First, we showed you binding Veerbhadra, when in fact, he trounced you.  And in this Tripur story, we totally hid the role you & Indra played in tricking the asuras into following the adharma route, showing Vajrang doing it instead.

Vishnu: I'm sorry, but I'm powerless to help you against Mahadev.  If he is angry, no one, not even I, can stop him

CV1: Please, we will make Lakshmi show a dramatic entrance

CV2: Yeah, and we'll give you a gala marriage.  Don't you want it?

Vishnu (smiling): Absolutely.  Do that, and we may have a deal

Edited by .Vrish. - 07 November 2012 at 2:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12varaali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The C. N. A. T. (Page 41)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@Vrish-lolLOL

The Cvs heave a sigh of releif till they see Parvati approaching them...
The Cvs hide under the Shesh Naag but Parvati uses her fishing knowlege earned as Matsya as fishes them out.

The Cvs helplessly look at Narayan as Parvati glowers at the Cvs.

Cvs(pleadingly):-Daya Maata Daya...have some pity on us!

Parvati-The last thing ill do is pity youll!how dare you show me as a weeping Saas Bahu Heroine-dont you know who i am??

Narayan(smiligly)-Behna Narayani-please calm down

Parvati-No definitely not-will they improve if i spare them?

Cvs-(begging) Maata we will do anything,ANYTHING for you,please let us go!!!Kshama Maate Kshama

Parvati looks at Narayan inquiringly as Narayan nods in head and tells her telepathically,

Paravati they are desperate!-theyll give you anything you ask for,they have already promised Lakshmi and grand entrance and me a grand wedding in DKDM*wink*

Parvati(Raising in eyebrow)-Oh Is it So...Okay so here is my list

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.mnx12hemavidzvaraalijayvenkArijit007

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
After meeting Kartikeya, Indra is feeling insulted, starts thinking of different ways of taking revenge.
In his thoughts, what should I do? My Indriya's sena was defeated by him. These Devas whose king I am, are not supporting me in this case. So no pt. sending their Sena to fight with Kartikeya.
Suddenly he spots his daughter Devsena.
Naradji apperas, says I want to give you an idea, Give your daughter's hand to Kartikeya & make him your Swarga-jamai. You can controll him & you'll be fortunate of becoming Mahadev's samadhi.
Indra says if I make him Swarga-jamai, he'll take my Simhasana immidiately, no this is not possible.
Indra calls Devsena, asks her, how is she?
I am compeletely bored here, want to go for a vacation, answers Devsena.
Indra gets an idea, tells her, I know a wonderful place on Prithvi, in South, you can go alone there & enjoy but this Kartikeya will be a problem there. He always insults me.
Devsena asks him, he is Dev's Senapati, gave you this Swarga back.
Indra tells her, no he has other plans, he wants to take over my Simhasana, he's getting stronger with his tapasya, you must help me, go & break his tapasya.
Devsena says, it's a sin to break anyone's tapasya.
Indra gets angry tells her go, it's an order.
Devsena thinks, father has gone mad again, let me take a break, it will be exciting to meet Kartikeya, next time even I can bully father with his help.
With a big smile on her face she tells Indra, I'll help you, don't worry,I am going to South & your Life will be OKLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.varaali-Nymphadora-

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Accordingly, Devasena goes, and surfaces near Kartikeya's palace.

There she sees him w/ Meenakshi, who's tending to him like she's the queen of the place.  Asoka is also there.

Devasena is slightly crestfallen.  On one hand, Kartikeya is a real hunk, but on the other, it seems unlikely that she'll be his principal queen if he already has 2 wives.  Meenakshi & Asoka go to her to find out who she is.

Devasena thinks that it wouldn't be prudent to reveal that she is Indra's daughter, given the relationship b/w Kartikeya and her father.  So she asks them about them.

Asoka Sundari happily tells her about Nahush, and Devasena is shocked.  She asks her - isn't it wrong of you to be planning on another husband when your first one is right here?

Asoka: 'My what?! Shocked'

Devasena: How many husbands do you expect to have?

Asoka raises her hand to slap her, but Meenakshi intercepts it and tells her that this girl is not from this place, she is our guest, and atithi deva bhavo and all that...  She then explains that Asoka is Kartikeya's sister, and that Nahush is who her future hubby is supposed to be.

Devasena then asks Meenakshi whether she is Asoka's bhabi, and this time, it's Meenakshi who wants to slap her, but you guessed it, it's Asoka's turn to intercept her and give her the atiti devo bhavo bhashan...  She then explains that Meenakshi is someone who aspired to be Mahadev, but couldn't marry him due to his ek pati vrat.

Devasena then asks Meenakshi - in that case, what exactly is your role here?  If you can't marry his father, why didn't you marry him? LOL

Meenakshi is steamed and storms out of there.  Kartikeya arrives and asks them what the commotion is about, and Asoka fills him in.

Devasena explains to Kartikeya that she came there in search of her husband.  Kartikeya asks her - You are married?

'No', says Devasena.  'I meant that I came here in search of a husband, who'd then be my husband.  Initially, I thought that you already had these 2 wives'.

Kartikeya starts laughting uproariously, and Asoka is offended and storms out LOL  Mahadev & Parvati appear before her and continue narrating the Vishnu fairy tales, this time picking up @ Vamana avatar.

Kartikeya then asks Devasena who her father is, since he had a proposal for him.  Devasena is reluctant, so Kartikeya challenges her to a game of dice, and the terms are that if Devasena loses, she has to answer Kartikeya's question truthfully, whereas if she wins, Kartikeya can't ask her anything more.

Devasena loses, and very reluctantly tells him that her father is Indra.  She confesses that she wanted to marry him, but thought that if she was open about that fact, then Kartikeya would decline her hand, given his rivalry w/ Indra.

Kartikeya laughs and tells her. 'One thing that you suspected is correct - I am no longer going to send a proposal to your father.'

Devasena shrugs, saying, 'That's what I thought.  Guess it was good while it lasted'.

Kartikeya, 'No, that's not what I meant.  I was thinking of asking your father permission for your marriage.  But since he is Indra and has needlessly expressed ingratitude & insulted me, I'm not going to ask.  I'm simply arresting you, and will marry you.  If he wants to stop that, he's welcome to try Evil Smile'

Devasena's face lights up, and she's totally excited - and happily agrees to elope, w/o involving her father..  The two of them do a Gandharva vivaha, and then decide to follow it up w/ a composite wedding comprised of Gana and Deva customs.  Meenakshi decks up Devasena, Asoka ties their gaat bandhan, and then they do a traditional wedding, and Nandi and the ganas too surface there and party like it's the 80s.

Bali, whose story was being narrated to Asoka, also turns up w/ the asuras, crashing the party, greets Mahadev and congratulates Kartikeya, giving him a beautiful peacock as a gift.  Changu, Mangu and Tingoo have been given leave from Yamalok to attend this, and they too take the opportunity to get forgiven by Mahdev and transformed into Ganas.

Kartikeya and Devasena have almost completed the rituals, and just as he's filling up her barren maang and making it all red, Indra turns up, and looks @ them totally shell shocked.

Kartikeya smiles, walks up towards him, and tells him, 'Sasurshree, I stole your daughter.  Nya, nya nya nya nya Tongue'

Indra sighs, and leaves in disgust.  He curses Devasena that you will have a sautan who'll rival you for Kartikeya's love.

Devasena is disappointed, but Parvati is besides herself w/ joy @ the grihapravesh, and welcomes them as they go through all the ceremonies.  After a few months, Kartikeya and Devasena return to the south.

Devasena too joins Kartikeya in supporting him in his tapasya, which frustrates Indra even more.  He starts pondering what his next move against Kartikeya shoudl be. Dead

Edited by .Vrish. - 22 November 2012 at 6:17am

varaalijayvenk-Nymphadora-

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
sorry for buttin in..but...there are no cheerleeders with pompomsLOL

.Vrish.varaali

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
After, bhasmasura seeing his own dance, he applied in JDJ and DID , they agrees to this proposal with only one condition that is his mustache is too big and he have to cut Shockedit!

shreenidmnx12varaali

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
DKDM beats CNAT. Devsena turns out to be Indra's Apsara. He can't be Mahadev's samadhi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenid.Vrish.varaalijayvenk

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Kartikeya and Devasena have almost completed the rituals, and just as he's filling up her barren maang and making it all red, Indra turns up, and looks @ them totally shell shocked.

Kartikeya smiles, walks up towards him, and tells him, 'Sasurshree, I stole your daughter.  Nya, nya nya nya nya Tongue'

Very funny Vrish...LOL

Just one thing... we don't have the 'maang filling' custom in our marriages. It would be...'tying the thaali (mangalasutra)...' 

That's what happens in all tamil movies at the 'nth' moment.  Villian is tying the thaali but before he finishes the hero comes roaring in in his motorcycle.LOL and snatches the thaali...OR

The hero is tying the thaali and an angry sasur comes roaring in and tries to snatch the thaali but finds it firmly tied around his daughter's neck...  LOL

You get the jist... As soon as there is a marriage scene and the thaali is continously being shown in close- up, the viewers begin to sit on the edges of their seats...in anticipation of some dhamaakedar action ...

Edited by varaali - 22 November 2012 at 10:31pm

.Vrish.mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.