5. Glorious Ganas, GG owned by Shiva & captained by Nandi
    • Markandeya, Tarakaksh, Vayu, 
  6. Prized Prithvis, PP owned by Himavan & captained by Kartikeya
    • Agastya, Kamalashkh, Kama, 
  7. Sizzling Suryavanshis, SS owned by Surya & captained by Ikshvaku
    • Shumbha, Chanda, Bhageeratha, 
  8. Vivacious Vaishnavs, VV owned by Vishnu & captained by Daksha
    • Durvasa, Munda, Varuna, 
So who are the others in the various team rosters?  Go ahead & pick - I've already assigned 4 to each team, including their skipper.  So go ahead, and add in the others LOL

Edited by .Vrish. - 04 October 2012 at 2:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidzvanadhivaraali-Nymphadora-sukhi...

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
My interest in Cricket is zero, so others can carry on.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Shumbh goes to BB
Nishumbh to  SS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisukhi...

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
But before the LPL officially gets underway, Parvati has still some scores to settle with the Krittikas. She points out to Mahadev that Skanda is wearing the yagnopavita- the sacred thread. Mahadev absentmindedly ruffles Skanda's hair and murmurs...yagnopavita...that's a good boy. Don;t forget to do your sandhyavandanam,

This was not the response Parvati was expecting. She is highly miffed and points out how could the  Krittkas have conducted Kartikeya's upanayam without his parents.

Shiva concurs ...yes...how could they have...

Highly irritated at Shiva's nonchalance, Parvati insists the he summon the Krittikas and question them. The Krittikas zoom down from their celestial world and appear on Kailash.

With Parvati prompting him, Shiva question them who gave the right to them to conduct such an important ceremony for their son in his parents' absence. The krittikas are confused- till Parvati points to the yagnopavita dangling from Skanda's shoulder. 

"Oh that " says the Krittika-in-Chief and they all burdt into laughter. "You know, Kartikeya is very fond of watching Ramayan ...Mahabharata, etc   and wanted to dress up like a mytho character. So we just went to Gandharva Chitrasen's shop and borrowed an outfit. This 'yagnopavita' came as a part of the costume.

Shiva too bursts out laughing but seeing the look on Parvati's face stops.

Highly relieved, Parvati wants to now conduct Skanda's upanayam properly.

Shiva agrees, thinking that it will keep Parvati happy for a few days. 

A date is soon fixed and invitations sent out. The upanayanam would be in the morning and in the evening would be the Grand Launch of the LPL.

Parvati is busy with the preparations most important among which was deciding which saree to wear. 

The D-Day dawns and Kailash is decked beautifully. The guests start arriving- Indra and Sachi, Surya dev with Chaya and Samjya and their four kids, Varuna, Mr and Mrs. Brahma, Mr and Mrs Vishnu , etc.

After a hearty breakfast of idili, dosa, pongal and kesari , evryone began assembling near the mandap. The ladies congregated together and began what they were best at- comparing clothes, jewelery and accessories.  Indra and others were busy conjecturing the outcome of the LPL and how Tarakasur could be thwarted. The kids were running amok. 

Meanwhile the Ganas, who had found the breakfast, too simple and staid and found the proceedings too boring disappeared  to have a bhang party by themselves.

Hardly anyone paid attention to what was going on in the mandap where Guru Brihaspati was struggling. Agni, excited to see his son being invested with the sacred thread was crackling merrily from the havan kund. The smoke from the fire was causing Brihaspati's eyes to burn. It was already hot and Surya Dev's presence did not help matters. Brihaspati ws getting irritated.. He just wanted to finish the ritual and walk off from there. 

With one hand rubbing his watering eyes, Brihaspati looked around for Shiva. Agni leapt higher still from the havan kund and Brihaspati could hardly keep his eyes open. Through his half open eyes he peered around and looked for Shiva. He spotted the long coarse hair and the glint of silver on the head. Eyes tight shut Brihaspati grabbed him and pulled him towards Skanda nd throwing a silken cloth over the two of them instructed Shiva to whisper the Gayatri Mantra into Skanda's ears. 

A relieved Brihaspati quickly walked away from the fire and mingled with the guests.  Meanwhile A group of Ganas walked in intoxicated and among them Mahadev himself.

Brihaspati was stunned. If this was Mahadev then who was in the mandap initiating Skanda into the secrets of Gayatri Mantra ?

The answer did not take long to come. Skanda threw off the cloth covering him and prostrated full length to the person in front of him. That person too had tears in his eyes as he hugged Skanda. 

Indra gasped " Tarakasur- you're here too?"

Edited by varaali - 04 October 2012 at 3:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialamnx12vanadhihemavidzjayvenksukhi...-Nymphadora-

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Me too-I will rejoin after the final is played. LOL But I will be rooting for PP.

Edited by varaali - 04 October 2012 at 3:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhijayvenksukhi...

Diala Goldie
Diala
Diala

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Nice work guys !!! Clap
 Was Parvathi wearing 9 yards for the Upanayanam ? Who sat with Murugan for Kumarabhojanam ?

Don't know about the T20 teams, but the Apsaras can provide the cheerleading entertainment.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.varaalijayvenksukhi...

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varaali

Me too-I will rejoin after the final is played. LOL But I will be rooting for PP.

Don't stay away, people!  The signing itself will take a long while as new characters appear in the serial, they will be auctioned off too the teams by Lakshmi & Kubera, so this will take a while.  In fact, I expect the actual LPL games to coincide w/ the IPL ones themselves Evil Smile

Yeah, the apsaras and the Krittikas will be cheerleaders.  Oh, the owners also have to sign up the coaches & managers - totally forgot that!  Each team should have about 20 players on their roster.

Can someone make a list of all players we've had since the start of the serial?  Those who haven't been auctioned can then join various teams LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12hemavidzsukhi...

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by varaali

Don't stay away, people!  The signing itself will take a long while as new characters appear in the serial, they will be auctioned off too the teams by Lakshmi & Kubera, so this will take a while.  In fact, I expect the actual LPL games to coincide w/ the IPL ones themselves Evil Smile

Yeah, the apsaras and the Krittikas will be cheerleaders.  Oh, the owners also have to sign up the coaches & managers - totally forgot that!  Each team should have about 20 players on their roster.

Can someone make a list of all players we've had since the start of the serial?  Those who haven't been auctioned can then join various teams LOL
What is this!! i have come to this topix after awhile and this is what u guys are talking aboutStern SmileROFL

Edited by .Reshama. - 05 October 2012 at 1:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.jayvenksukhi...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index