Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry for buttin in..but...there are no cheerleeders with pompoms😆
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After, bhasmasura seeing his own dance, he applied in JDJ and DID , they agrees to this proposal with only one condition that is his mustache is too big and he have to cut 😲it!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
DKDM beats CNAT. Devsena turns out to be Indra's Apsara. He can't be Mahadev's samadhi.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Kartikeya and Devasena have almost completed the rituals, and just as he's filling up her barren maang and making it all red, Indra turns up, and looks @ them totally shell shocked.

Kartikeya smiles, walks up towards him, and tells him, 'Sasurshree, I stole your daughter.  Nya, nya nya nya nya 😛'

Very funny Vrish...😆

Just one thing... we don't have the 'maang filling' custom in our marriages. It would be...'tying the thaali (mangalasutra)...' 

That's what happens in all tamil movies at the 'nth' moment.  Villian is tying the thaali but before he finishes the hero comes roaring in in his motorcycle.😆 and snatches the thaali...OR

The hero is tying the thaali and an angry sasur comes roaring in and tries to snatch the thaali but finds it firmly tied around his daughter's neck...  ðŸ˜†

You get the jist... As soon as there is a marriage scene and the thaali is continously being shown in close- up, the viewers begin to sit on the edges of their seats...in anticipation of some dhamaakedar action ...

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Meeting no 137 b/w the CVs of DkDM and Ganesh & Kartik 

CVs 1,2, 3 and 4 are seated on one side of the table. A very angry Kartikeya  with his brother Ganesh is on the other side.

KArtikeya (thumping his fist on the table) : You made me kill Tarakasur (I would have killed Surapadman too, if  you morons  knew he existed) and now you are denying me marriage. I refuse to remain a bachelor. I am married and that is how you should show me.

CV 1: But you are indeed unmarried. That's how we know you. You are Kumar Kartikeya...

KArtikeya: (staring right into the CV's face) Which idiot says so? 

CV 1 : All the idiots... I mean ...pundits in North India say so. I am myself one. 

Kartikeya:  You are an idiot

CV 1 : No, I am a pundit.

Kartikeya : Ha, ever visited south? Been into any of my temples? I have not one but two wives... You better show both of them.

(Kartikeya lunges forward and points his spear at the CV's neck)

CV 1: (eying the spear at his throat  and raising his hands) Ok Ok...We will show you as getting married.

Kartkeya: Make it a Maha Episode and make it quick. i don't want to keep my Valli waiting. 

CV 1 ( nods helplessly). Jaisi aapki ichcha...

Kartikeya : Oh one more thing...It better be a proper Tamil wedding...

CV 1: Oh, whatever...Tamil / Telgu / Malayalam... Aap jo kahe...Waise, meri Shadi to ho gayi

Kartikeya lowers his spear and turning around, walks away. While going he winks at his brother and gives him a thumbs up sign as if to say  "Sorry, brother, I pipped you"

This only infuriated Ganesh further. He whirled his trunk in the air and brought it down on CV 2. Smack!  Smack!  Smack!

CV 2 : Ayyo ...Appa... Saaami... Vinayaka Perumane... What are you doing?

Ganesh: So you think that you can get away by marrying my brother but not me? Smack!

CV 2 : But ...Vinaayakaaa... you are the respected elder brother of our Murugan Swami... You are not suppose to be married...

Ganesh:   Then who are Riddhi and Siddhi? Smack... Smack...Smack... You tamils think you are all very knowledgable...Thinking that centum in Mathematics is everything...Have you bothered to even get acquainted with other cultures? 

CV 2:   Shaking his head helplessly...

Ganesh: FYI, I too am married... I too have two wives... And you better show both of them to...Ok?Or...(Ganesh whirls his trunk menacingly)

CV 2 :  Seri... Seri...OK...As you say...

By this time CV 3 was in a state of mortal terror. He heard a voice behind the door. "Excuse me? Is that one of the CVS?

CV 3 : (closing his eyes)  Areey whoever you are... you too can have two marraiges..two wives...two mega episodes...

Visitor: Relax son...

CV3 opens his eyes " Mahadev!  Prabhu! Aap?"

Mahadev : Relax son... Now what were you saying about another marriage for me?"

A curious rumbling sound is heard. Ma Durga in her rudra roop manifests herself pointing her trident at the third CV

Durga : You are from bengal, isn't it? Do you fear my wrath? How dare you even suggest another wife for Mahadev? Aami... Aami... tomaake...

CV 3:  faints down in terror, promising he will visit at least  51 Puja Pandals next year...

CV 4 (clicking on Google and typing): Nandi + marriage + wife...

Note: Whatever I have written is purely in jest...No offence meant...

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Varaali

That was such a hoot - especially the Bong CV offering Mahadev another marriage, and Ma Durga cracking down on him! 🤣

Oh, and thanks for telling me about the thalis - had no idea.

Only thing - Ganesh hasn't been born yet, and he's already there tormenting the CVs?  Or would he give CV1 another trunkwhipping for showing him as the younger of the two?  Which of course would open another can of worms.

Maybe they can change this Meenakshi's name and then marry her to Nandi 😈
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 ðŸ¤£ tooo good.. loved all the smacking and durga making her appearance ðŸ¤£
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varaali

Meeting no 137 b/w the CVs of DkDM and Ganesh & Kartik

CVs 1,2, 3 and 4 are seated on one side of the table. A very angry Kartikeya with his brother Ganesh is on the other side.

KArtikeya (thumping his fist on the table) : You made me kill Tarakasur (I would have killed Surapadman too, if you morons knew he existed) and now you are denying me marriage. I refuse to remain a bachelor. I am married and that is how you should show me.

CV 1: But you are indeed unmarried. That's how we know you. You are Kumar Kartikeya...

KArtikeya: (staring right into the CV's face) Which idiot says so?

CV 1 : All the idiots... I mean ...pundits in North India say so. I am myself one.

Kartikeya: You are an idiot?

CV 1 : No, I am a pundit.

Kartikeya : Ha, ever visited south? Been into any of my temples? I have not one but two wives... You better show both of them.

(Kartikeya lunges forward and points his spear at the CV's neck)

CV 1: (eying the spear at his throat and raising his hands) Ok Ok...We will show you as getting married.

Kartkeya: Make it a Maha Episode and make it quick. i don't want to keep my Valli waiting.

CV 1 ( nods helplessly). Jaisi aapki ichcha...

Kartikeya : Oh one more thing...It better be a proper Tamil wedding...

CV 1: Oh, whatever...Tamil / Telgu / Malayalam... Aap jo kahe...Waise, meri Shadi to ho gayi

Kartikeya lowers his spear and turning around, walks away. While going he winks at his brother and gives him a thumbs up sign as if to say "Sorry, brother, I pipped you"

This only infuriated Ganesh further. He whirled his trunk in the air and brought it down on CV 2. Smack! Smack! Smack!

CV 2 : Ayyo ...Appa... Saaami... Vinayaka Perumane... What are you doing?

Ganesh: So you think that you can get away by marrying my brother but not me? Smack!

CV 2 : But ...Vinaayakaaa... you are the respected elder brother of our Murugan Swami... You are not suppose to be married...

Ganesh: Then who are Riddhi and Siddhi? Smack... Smack...Smack... You tamils think you are all very knowledgable...Thinking that centum in Mathematics is everything...Have you bothered to even get acquainted with other cultures?

CV 2: Shaking his head helplessly...

Ganesh: FYI, I too am married... I too have two wives... And you better show both of them to...Ok?Or...(Ganesh whirls his trunk menacingly)

CV 2 : Seri... Seri...OK...As you say...

By this time CV 3 was in a state of mortal terror. He heard a voice behind the door. "Excuse me? Is that one of the CVS?

CV 3 : (closing his eyes) Areey whoever you are... you too can have two marraiges..two wives...two mega episodes...

Visitor: Relax son...

CV3 opens his eyes " Mahadev! Prabhu! Aap?"

Mahadev : Relax son... Now what were you saying about another marriage for me?"

A curious rumbling sound is heard. Ma Durga in her rudra roop manifests herself pointing her trident at the third CV

Durga : You are from bengal, isn't it? Do you fear my wrath? How dare you even suggest another wife for Mahadev? Aami... Aami... tomaake...

CV 3: faints down in terror, promising he will visit at least 51 Puja Pandals next year...

CV 4 (clicking on Google and typing): Nandi + marriage + wife...

Note: Whatever I have written is purely in jest...No offence meant...

after clicking search, CV 4 got "No search result"

CV 4 (in mind remembering nandi's fight scene during tarkasur fight) : Thank god , this guy don't have any wives otherwise, yeh to mujhe apne horn se hi samsaanghat pahuncha deta🤣!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@varaali-Aiyoo Deva!!!🤣,mere anknoan main toh Asun Aa Gaye!-loved the smacking session😈
Ganesha twirling his trunk,Karitkya with his spear and Durga Ma with her Trident...
absolutely epic!!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
At kailash, Naradji gives idea of giving Daan of Shivji to a Brahmin. Says once Indrani did the same to keep Indra binded with her. He is smiling but suddenly he goes in FB mode.
Indrani has tied Indra tightly to Kalpavriksh, is standing with a Spear borrowed from Kartikeya, is scolding Indra not to throw tantrums oh she'll take over his Sinhasana & make Indra dance like an Apsara in front of her.
Indra is terrified hearing this, is giving angry looks to naradji who's idea it is.
After compeleting all the rituals, she donates Indra to Naradji, since other brahmins refused to accept him, they were happy with Gold coins dakshina.
Naradji tells Indra, from this moment, you are my sewak. Hold my Veena for sometimes.
Indra says, you expext me to work, are you out of your mind, I will only speak about I, me & myself.
No sewak, only I'll speak & you'll obey my orders.
Indrani is enjoying this moment, she tells Naradji, please make him work, all the time he either enjoys Apsara's dance or is busy running away from Swarga.
Naradji tells Indra you must do 5000 years of penanace to get back your Sinhasana, then you are free.
Till then let Indrani rule Swarag.