Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 32)

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@meenaxi-wah wah..kya point hai!!!
@varaali,vanadhi and Virsh-omg VVV..he he-youll guys are awesum awesum
please continue,i would have but my sense of humour is almost dead with studying!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.varaalivanadhi

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thrilled w/ his new award, Chakri decides to incorporate himself and get listed alongside Google in S&P500.  The asuras are surprised @ him being so bold, but Chakri has all his er, wheels in motion and is pretty much unstoppable.
  • He adds Tamil to the list of languages supported by Rosetta Stone, and suggests it to Agastya to use as a teaching tool.  He tells him that although it's $15.00, he'd get it adjusted w/ his license agreements w/ Rosetta Stone, so that CLS is not in the red.
  • Agastya raises concern that the software only offers one the ability to learn something in 15 days.  Chakri tells him that it is easy paced, but that they can easily compress the schedule by 34% if needed.
  • Agastya, who had previously gone on tours in search of wealth @ the behest of Lopamudra, is thrilled @ this deal.  Chakri offers him a stake in CLS, which he is happy w/.  Lopamudra too joins in, overjoyed that Agastya has become a millionaire overnight
  • Chakri then decides to open up some mutual funds, index funds and all sorts of other funds, some targeting asura customers, some devas, some rishis, he even comes up w/ packages for ganas.  He teaches Skanda about the nuanced differences b/w them, and gives him a new assignment - to do a study of a cross section of Chakri Mutual and determine which one fits them the best.
  • Skanda assigns a portfolio that has Mahadev & Parvati pretty aggressive, given that they are immortal.  Given Agni's & Vayu's aggressive natures, he hands them aggressive funds.  Since Taki is nearing his end, he gets a very conservative deal, since he can't afford to take high risks.  Indra & Sachi get a mixed portfolio of some conservative and some aggressive components, since they have a daughter's marriage to think about as well in the near term, but being immortal, can afford to be aggressive as well.  He invests Ganga and Shravana in heavy industrial goods, figuring out that the more pollution & deforestation happens, they might as well financially benefit since they'll otherwise be suffering physically. Evil Smile  The Krittikas get a heavy investment in media companies.  Agastya & Lopamudra invest in IT & Search Engines. LOL
  • Chakri is very pleased w/ Skanda's allocations, and gives him an A+.  All his 12 parents receive those reports, and are really impressed Approve

Edited by .Vrish. - 28 September 2012 at 8:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12varaalivanadhiSurya_krsnbhaktflamingo_ariessukhi...-Nymphadora--Srushti-

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@ vrish ...exams for the parents Stern SmileROFL oops sorry vrish same time LOL
@minakshi ...ever .since C.N.A.T is opened our cv's are sneak peaking here ...u better claim copyrights as said by vrish...so that it will be secured in future ..
@varaali akka learn tamil in 30 days ...ROFL u are a StarROFL
@ shruti...me to undergoing same experience ...to kill the tension i am sneak peaking here in between my assignments ...Cry

after much hard work chakri obtained such a title (Business asur of the year )...so in much joy he jumped out of his  heels ...then ordered all the items in dominoes to celebrate it...
During the party all the students and special parents of skand are invited ...when every one are busy in ball dancing(notably indra and sachi LOL) ...skand is questioned by devasena ...   
hey dude ...now a days when ever i call ur subconsciousness mind ...i keep on hearing  a girl 's voice calling Muruga Muruga ....who is that muruga ...and who is that girl ...i cant understand any thing ...
the best surprise is ...she is using our language why ?
Skand shadowed his face and jerked ...she ...muruga ...

ya that muruga who is that ?

Nothing devasena ...since now chakri has started new bussiness about teaching our language many seems to be trained in that ...so this is also a misconception among that ...he smiled weakly 

hmmm i don't think so her fluceny is far better than me that why i asked 

skand changed the topic and the party ends ...

Ufff ...devasena is so curious and over questionable ...Unhappy
my momma always advice me to follow papa and not  mama .thats really true ...
i donno how iam going to handle She who is more violent than devasena ,who always having more than 2 weapons in hands   ...

hello hello ...
hey muruga where are you roaming with out hearing my words 
Yes valli i am here i am here ..only ..
ok ok i am hearing ...tell me one thing i send my father to chakri's school for my admission process mean while ,my father asked about u there...
but no one ever responsed to him that ,they known to you ...
why u are so infamous there ...it seems no one is familiar with ur name muruga ...

that ,...thats nothing valli i am just a introvert and people know  less about me to that nature ...that i am not all existing ...

oh such a sweety u are murugah ...
i will join there  probably next year  ..
yeh thats cool 

may i come in sir ...

come in 

skand placed a admission paper before chakri 

whats this ?

my language ... 

i know that ,who is muruga ...

thats me 

you ...

yes me i need another Id in this name 

what the helll !

yes my  hell(valli) and heaven(devasena) depends on this admission only ...

no i will not (chakri stood up and started to move away)

chakri understand my situation ...

u better try that ,its totally  14 applications only 11 out of that is for you ...and u  need one more ...
are u planning to spam my school so that no one will get in ...
 not no one 

yes only valli ..& .devasena ...

i am not administrating my school to entertain u kids ...understand 

skand looked up on his spear ..and spelled theory time is over 
practicals will start from now 

chakri alarmed Shocked

Edited by vanadhi - 28 September 2012 at 8:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.hemavidzflamingo_ariesvaraaliSurya_krsnbhakt-Nymphadora--Srushti-

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

but Chakri has all his er, wheels in motion and is pretty much unstoppable.

Since Taki is nearing his end, he gets a very conservative deal, since he can't afford to take high risks.  Indra & Sachi get a mixed portfolio of some conservative and some aggressive components, since they have a daughter's marriage to think about as well in the near term, but being immortal, can afford to be aggressive as well.  He invests Ganga and Shravana in heavy industrial goods, figuring out that the more pollution & deforestation happens, they might as well financially benefit since they'll otherwise be suffering physically. Evil Smile  The Krittikas get a heavy investment in media companies.  Agastya & Lopamudra invest in IT & Search Engines. 

Too good. Clap

Originally posted by vanadhi

i know that ,who is muruga ...

thats me 

you ...

yes me i need another Id in this name 

what the helll !

yes my  hell(valli) and heaven(devasena) depends on this admission only ...

no i will not (chakri stood up and started to move away)

chakri understand my situation ...

u better try that ,its totally  14 applications only 11 out of that is for you ...and u  need one more ...
are u planning to spam my school so that no one will get in ...
 not no one 

skand looked up on his spear ..and spelled theory time is over 
practicals will start from now 

chakri alarmed Shocked

Very Funny. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.vanadhi

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Naradji is watching Chakri's progress with great intrest. He too decides to have business of his own, since he roams all over the 3 lokas. When Agni was practicing his lessons, he joins him. Both learn the language. Naradji asks Agni to give him the software for just 1 hr. agni obliges.
Naradji come to a special country, where he locates a software engineer. He shows him the software & asks do you understand any thing in this?
The SE looks at the software, immidiately copies it, gives it back to Naradji. Says this is what I understand. He offers Naradji partnership in this new venture. Naradji agrees, the SE makes many copies of the software & sells it for Rs. 50, the Earth paper currency. They make millions, as everyone is interested in learning this new language. Suddenly, kartikey is buzy answering, all the calls he getts from his latest followers.
Naradji gives one copy to Indra. Indra is already thinking of ways to stop Chakri from becoming strong, as he feared one day Chakri might take over Indrasana. He meets Chakri, tells him so many people on Earth know this language, now refund the money you have looted from all the innocent parents or I'll curse you to go on Earth & sell pirated softwares.

.Vrish.flamingo_ariesvanadhi-Nymphadora-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
  • Agastya however divines Indra's & Narada's evil intentions, and realizes that his fortune will tank as well if Chakri goes down.  Chakri sits w/ him & Skanda to hatch out a plan
  • Agastya tells Chakri that there are already several anti-Virus companies like Symantec, McAfee, Kaspersky, ESET, et al.  He suggests that they also open up a division that does Internet security.
  • Chakri realizes that firewalls will be an important part of this.  Hearing the term Firewall, Mahasena thinks that this is just the job for Agni, and decides to rope in dad for this job
  • Agni has compunctions about betraying his king Indra, but Agastya points out to him that Indra didn't cut him in on any deals there.  Agni agrees to join them.
  • They decide to rope in Saraswati as well so that all programming languages can be learnt - C, C++, Objective C, Python, PHP, et al.  Saraswati teaches them all that, and Agastya assigns out the work.  Agni is to design a firewall, Kartikeya is to design botnets to attack attacking malware from Indra & Narada, while Chakri is supposed to change the grammatical rules of Tamil and infect Indra's software, so that what Indra teaches will be different
  • Indra & Narada spread this double virus ridden software.  When their customers come back & talk to them, they are flummoxed.  So they learn the language of the software that they've spread, and find themselves speaking Cantonese Chinese ROFL
  • Furious, Indra decides to lead an invasion of the South.  Chakri tells Skanda that this is his opportunity to demonstrate his martial skills, and asks him to lead an asura army against Indra.  A fierce battle takes place where Indra and the Cantonese speaking people & devas are defeated, and Skanda drives them far away to Guangzhou
  • Indra pines for peace, and tells Skanda that there are no more restrictions from now on on Skanda meeting Devasena.  He also agrees not to try infecting Tamil software, but stick to Cantonese ROFL
  • Chakri is pleased w/ Skanda, and in reward, admits Murugan, Devasena, Jayanti and Valli all into the school.  The school is now more lively w/ 4 students now, instead of 1.  Indra & Sachi have to cough up 200k gold coins for their admissions, while Narada is forced to foot the bill for Valli
  • Chakri gives Skanda the assignment to teach all 3 girls Tamil, using the Rosetta Stone software.  In addition, the girls are asked to view Masterchef India and come up w/ exciting new dishes
  • Chakri also tells Skanda that he wants to grow the school and have more students - preferably 25, so that they can play 20-20 cricket.  So all 4 students have a new assignment - round up other kids and have them join the school LOL

mnx12vanadhivaraaliflamingo_aries

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Indra comes to Mahadev, asks him when will he get his Swarga back from Asuras?
Naradji comes there, tells Indra, Devraj, do not worry, all this web is a big Mayajal, very soon this will get over. Just wait for some time till Kartikeya finds out the real motive of Chakri. He is assigned by Tarakasur to influence Kumar & keep him buzy.
Naradji then goes to Agastya, tells him, why such a learned rishi like you is stuck up in all these?
Agastya doesn't clearly understand. Naradji tells him You are trapped by Chakri. The language is created now it's upto others to spread it. Your main aim is to meet Lord Hayagreeva & learn about the real Vidya from him. Lopamudra too joins them. she agrees with Naradji. Agastya now cdecides the Vidya he will learn from Lord Hayagreeva will be taught to only few deserving people, it will be from a Guru to Shishya. I'll make it in such a way that it can not be learnt by any software & no Asura will trap me again like Chakri has done now.
Agastya & Lopamudra go to the mountain for penance to please Lord Hayagreeva.

.Vrish.flamingo_ariesvanadhivaraali

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
  • Kartikeya refuses to return home, and the Krittikas refuse to return him w/ the Ganas.  Kartikeya challenges the ganas to a game of 'catch' and wins.
  • Mahadev decides to send Agni to the Krittikas, instructing him to claim them as his wives & Kartikeya as his son.  Agni goes there w/ a plan.
  • The Krittikas refuse to acknowledge Agni as their husband, but he claims that Kartikeya couldn't have had them as mothers if they didn't have a husband.  Since they're not acknowledging Shiva/Parvati's parentage, they are throwing Kartikeya's legitimacy into question.
  • Kartikeya gets angry, and so Agni challenges him & his mothers to another game of catch, but in this game, they actually have to hold him w/o letting go.
  • The chase begins & Agni is easily captured, but all the Krittikas are singed.  Mahadev too meditates on ensuring that Agni is too hot even for Kartikeya, and he too can't manage it.
  • Agni starts burning, burning, burning until Krittika lok is too hot for the Krittikas.  They beg him to leave, promising that they'll do anything.
  • Agni agrees to leave, but that doesn't get rid of the heat.  So the Krittikas propriate Ganga, and she agrees to cool off that place only if Kartikeya is restored to Parvati.
  • Kartikeya refuses to leave, and therefore Ganga too does nothing.  The Krittikas get angry, curse Kartikeya that he'd lose a battle to his younger brother, and tell him that they have nothing more to do w/ him.  A depressed Kartikeya leaves that place, and Ganga cools it and lives up to her end of the deal.
  • Nandi and the Ganas arrive once again, and invite Kartikeya to join them.  In fact, they challenge him to a rematch, which he agrees to, but this time, he's too depressed and is easily caught.  He accompanies the ganas to Kailash.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialavaraaliflamingo_aries

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index