Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 29)

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
OK continuing from where Vrish left-

Parvati is clearly not happy with her son, Skanda wanting to spend more and more time with Indra's daughters- especially Devasena. She takes her problem to her husband, who as usual is in Samadhi.

After much coaxing, Shiva opens his eyes reluctantly, wondering what was the problem now. 

"It's about  Kartikeya, Lord" said Parvati. "He is destined to be the Commander in Chief of Devas but all he wants to do is play with  Indra's daughters"

"What's the problem in that?" asked Shiva innocently?

Parvati looked at Shiva incredulously, "What's the problem, you ask? At this rate instead of becoming Dev-Senapati, he will become Devasena-pati." LOL

While Shiva was pondering on this deeply, Parvati left impatiently. She will herself have to do something. Parvati decided that Skanda was wasting his and everyone's time playing hide and seek and would have to start being taught something useful.

Since Skanda loved playing with Shiva's trishul, she got a 'Vel' (a kind of spear /lance) made and started teaching him how to use it. 

Skanda was perched on Nandi's shoulders and Pravti was trying to show him how to aim it and a hapless Gana was made to stand in front. 

"Gana" cried Parvati exasperatedly "how will little Skanda learn to aim properly if you keep shaking in fear?"

Just as Skanda was about to take aim,came shouts of laughter from behind. Sachi had arrived with Devasena. Skanda squealed with joy and leaped down from Nandi's shoulders. He excitedly showed his new spear to Devasena.  Devasena's eyes bulged and she quickly ran away.

"Skanda, you frightened her away" admonished Paravti 

Devasena quickly went to her father and slipped her hand in Indra's  hip pocket and withdrew something. She came running to show it to Skanda. 

Sachi was running behind the little girl shouting "Devasena, no.. Give back ...Daddy's Vajra"

But Devasena was in no mood to listen. Soon both the kids were playing happily throwing the Vajra and the Vel  at each other. Occasionally they would miss their mark and some unsuspecting Gana would be hit, but otherwise all was fine.

Edited by varaali - 22 September 2012 at 2:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettymnx12.Vrish.hemavidzflamingo_ariesvanadhicoolfizzyjayvenksukhi...-Nymphadora-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Taki  puts this sign near the baby DesiSmileys.com
Agni gets angry DesiSmileys.com
Tells Taki if he takes the baby he'll beDesiSmileys.com
Paravti asks Mahadev, what is happening here. Mahadev tells her, looks like Taki is fed up of his life, his sons have left him, now he wants to his death as his son.
Taki over hears this convo, realises he wants to be immortal. Thinks I'll better ask Maya Danav to create another Grah like Swarg for me, will ask him to put in another Solar system, where this kid can't come. Let me enjoy my life till then.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshetty.Vrish.hemavidzflamingo_ariesvaraalivanadhijayvenksukhi...-Nymphadora-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Parvati looked at Shiva incredulously, "What's the problem, you ask? At this rate instead of becoming Deva-Senapati, he will become Devasena-pati." LOL 

Varaali

This is a hoot! LOLROFL  Poor Mahadev would be lost as to what the difference is ROFL

Edited by .Vrish. - 22 September 2012 at 3:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyvanadhivaraalihemavidzflamingo_aries-Nymphadora-sukhi...

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
You all r doing great write-up for sure readers like me r having a great time.

@minaxi:  i liked the six diff expression babies gave taki. its hilarious ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhijayvenk

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Mahadev is really irritated with all the happenings and slowly opens his Third ...
Pack of baked lays [ its good for muscles] Tongue
Parvati opens photoshop enlarges her image 100 fold .
Stands over all the prospective mothers and fathers. Glowers and
Picks up little kartikeya with her left thumb [ this indicates power  :P]
Chalo ji.. not getting any response turns around to find Mahadev in deep concentration with a chip in hand , held precisely between thumb and forefinger ... mahadev parvati calls again,, he drops the chip and looks up..
 why do u think i slaved over a pot of kheer ??!@#$%
They take the 3.56 Kailash  fast local

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettymnx12flamingo_ariesvanadhivaraali-Nymphadora-sukhi...

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Paro and mahadev along with the littleone  get off at Mansarovar junction . Mahadev is happy it is not dadar.  Confused
They make their way towards kailash . Mahadev starts taking off the snake , the moon .. Parvati is all blush blush swami .. blush.. Mahadev phir se??? she asks looking shy.. and batting eyelashes.Embarrassed
Mahadev is confooosed.. errr paro the snake was itchy and the moon light was blinding me.. What were u thinking Wacko women !!!!!
Nandi appears in tears .. Prabuuu he goes

[ sorry cannot think of a single reasons for his tears.. please continue with a reason] Big smile

Edited by jayvenk - 22 September 2012 at 8:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidzflamingo_ariesvanadhicoolfizzy

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@Jai aftereffects of milan epiLOL

Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 22 September 2012 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hema I am actually floating in the SBB segment.. I AM ASKING RE EDITING AND RE TELECASTING OF THE MILAN hhhehehhwahhaw Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index