India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 26)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
  • Mahadev takes Skanda in his arms, and Skanda reaches out and grabs the moon (just like my kid would try to grab my specs LOL)
  • Chandra starts yelling as Skanda opens his mouth and starts to suck on the edge of the moon LOL
  • Parvati sees that and goes and scolds Mahadev for letting him.  She removes Chandra from Skanda's mouth, and Skanda starts crying
  • Parvati returns the moon and tries to comfort him, and in the meantime, the kheer burns LOL
  • Parvati, getting the burning smell, hands Skanda over back to Mahadev.  Chandra shakes in fear LOL
  • Kartikeya next grabs Mahadev's trishul and starts banging the floor w/ it.  The earth shakes, and the devas experience an earthquake.
  • The devas think that it's due to Tarakasura and go off to battle him.  It doesn't strike them how Taki, who is airborne, would cause an earthquake.
  • The ganas too panic, and Nandi does his best to restore order, trying to urge them not to disturb little Skanda.  Not realizing that it's Skanda who's disturbing them LOL
  • Mahadev is pretty amused @ Skanda banging the ground, and so for that matter are Chandra & Nagraj, happy that they are not little Kartikeya's targets LOL
  • Nagraj's joy is short lived.  Parvati gets irritated by the constant banging, and takes the trishul away from him, telling him that this is not a toy.  Skanda this time turns to his father, takes Nagraj's head and puts it in his mouth LOL
  • Nagraj is terrified, and lets out some venom into Skanda's mouth.  Parvati screams and tries to grab his throat, but Mahadev tells her - don't, you'll strangle him
  • Parvati tries to argue that he'll be poisoned, but as her luck would have it, Skanda doesn't like the taste of the venom and throws up, expelling the venom.  Parvati is relieved.
  • Mahadev asks Parvati to remove Chandra & Nagraj from him so that they are in no danger from little Skanda.  Parvati takes those 2 as well as the trishul, and puts them out of Skanda's reach
  • Skanda now turns his attention towards daddy's jata, and loosens it.  Ganga comes out.  Parvati, feeling jealous, asks Ganga to turn to the cooking while she takes care of Skanda for a while
  • However, Ganga's skill lies in cooling things, not heating them, but everything she cooks ends up pretty diluted.  Mahadev & Skanda both seem to enjoy it.
  • Parvati & Ganga go out for a break.  The Krittikas & Sharavana come in, and Mahadev happily lets them play hide & seek w/ Skanda
  • Vayu arrives there, and Skanda asks him to help him find everyone.  Vayu blows everywhere, and from the scents, Skanda picks up who's hiding where. LOL
  • Soon, Agni, Nagraj, Chandra, Nandi and the ganas too join in playing this game.  It's finally Skanda's turn to hide.
  • Taki is nearby and Skanda sees him.  Skanda asks him to take him and hide him, and Taki happily agrees Evil SmileLOL
Others can continue from this cliffhanger LOL

Edited by .Vrish. - 21 September 2012 at 1:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhicoolfizzyvaraalihemavidzflamingo_ariesjayvenk-Nymphadora-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I picked it up from Jayvenk's point, but feel free to consider the above as a continuation of Vaarali's & Minakshi's narrations.  So now, Skanda, who's hiding w/ Taki, has to be found... Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidzvanadhijayvenk

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
ahahahaha  varaali love that maggi two minute .. and mina the face the face  ..funny band awesome lolzROFL
Then parvati cries... guys that is very important :))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.vanadhivaraali-Nymphadora-

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Wonderful, Vrish, simply wonderful. Am Still laughing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.vanadhi

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Vrish hilarious .. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 

.Vrish.vanadhi-Nymphadora-

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@VRISH...
O god...
hilarious dat ws!!!
I really wnt dat 2 happen!!!
o god...I luved it!!!
I jst can't stop laughing!!!
AMZING!!!
DO continue it soon...i wannna c hw he plays wid Tarka :)

.Vrish.vanadhi-Nymphadora-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Taki is thrilled at this Golden opportunity, tells Kartikeya let's hide in the Golden Graha, my son stays there.

V. mali is excited seeing his father with Kartikeya, says father finally you've decided to follow path of Dharma.
Taki says have you gone crazy, hide this child in your Graha, keep him buzy, so I'll be safe.
Asur-guru comes to see kartikeya, he takes Kartikeya with him. Tells him, you want to play, I'll teach you a new game.
Asuraguru takes form of a Graha-Shukra. tells Karikeya, now we'll go on a ride, you have to catch the Golden, Siver & Iron graha & throw it like a ball in the Sky.
Kartikeya isexcited. Shukra Garha takes him near the Golden graha, where Taki is with V.mali.
they are shaken up with a jolt, Taki gets thrown out ot the Golden Graha, falls on the Siver Graha of Tarakaksha.
From Shukra Graha, Kartikeya picks up the Silver Graha now & throws it in the Sky. Tarakasur falls off & lands on Kamalaksh's Iron Graha. He gets scared seeing Kartikeya coming at Lightening speed riding on Shukra Graha towards him. Now Iron Graha is thrown in the Sky & Taki falls on the Swarga. Seeing this Kartikeya laughs huhahahaha.
Shukra Graha drops kartikeya back to Kailash.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.hemavidzflamingo_ariesvaraalivanadhicoolfizzyjayvenk-Nymphadora-OtakuGirl-Debo

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@Minakshi...
Amzing!!!!
U guyz r too much!!!
My stomach z aching reading all this!!!
CONTINUE PPL...
i m loving it!

mnx12vanadhijayvenk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index