Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 23)

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Vishnu Ji is harrowed by MTAKs Laksmis constant bantter and over acting
Vishnu decides he needs to get a solution quick inorder to maintain his Godly Composure
so he decides to give both the Lakshmi back her "Arjun"
since he knows only one arjun he goes into Dwaparyug to find him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrmnx12.Vrish.Sia889

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
  • Taki is pleased w/ Alakshmi, and decides that she'd be very useful to him, if kept happy.  He orders that she be given all the things she wants - a swing, her chocolates, ice cream and anything else.
  • In return, he asks her to target his enemies w/ her catapult LOL
  • Vishnu is headed for Dwapar Yuga w/ MLTAK's Lakshmi.  She tries to explain to him that her Arjun lives in Kalyug, but he refuses to listen.  He asks her her sautan's name, and she says Saumya
  • Vishnu goes 'Bzzzt!  Wrong answer'.  Your sautans are Draupadi, Uloopi, Chitrangada & Subhadra, and if I can't find Arjun, I'll leave you w/ them LOL
  • Taki & Alakshmi are watching this from a distance, and really enjoying it.  Seeing MLTAK's Lakshmi really annoying Vishnu, Taki decides to dissuade him from leaving her anywhere else, but just keeping her.
  • He gets Alakshmi married to Mangu, and then goes and tells Vishnu that Lakshmi is now his bahu.  Vishnu is shocked.  Taki tells him to just keep this Lakshmi w/ him as a replacement
  • Vishnu is trying to get to the bottom of this by figuring out where Taki got all his Lakshmis from.  However, MLTAK Lakshmi refuses to let him concentrate, and keeps chatting w/ him. LOL
  • So Vishnu time travels to Dwapar Yuga Indraprastha, and informs Draupadi & Subhadra that Arjun has yet another wife.  They are steamed, but Vishnu leaves her there.  Yudhisthir is surprised to hear this as well - he thought that Arjun was fighting one of his wars of conquest
  • Arjun returns to Indraprastha after a campaign, and converges there w/ his brothers.  When he hears that Vishnu had arrived there w/ another wife, he faints, and invokes Krishna to sort out this mess LOL
  • Vishnu returns to Vaikuntha, but this time, Taki has installed Alakshmi on Sesha Naag.  Vishnu talks about returning her home, when Alakshmi starts yelling @ him and points her catapult @ him ROFL
  • Vishnu makes peace w/ her, and decides that he will let her stay there, but on condition that she leave whenever the Samudra Manthan is over and the original Lakshmi returns.  Alakshmi, on prompting by Taki, agrees.
  • Mangu asks his father about this arrangement, and Taki tells him that he can take her back after the Samudra Manthan.  However, as long as Alakshmi is occupying Sesha Naag, Vishnu can't concentrate on helping the devas.
  • Mangu doesn't like that, and forms a clandestine asura faction to help w/ the samudra manthan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumr

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Flash News 

Its heard that  DMDK was to complete 200 episode and the cv's have arranged for Fancy dress party.

Member list of  Party 

1. Nandi should come in as Stan laurel- he should make us laugh, but  he can't stop crying LOL

2.Kamdev should come in as Devdas -  Toh kya  woh chandramuki mangega Shocked

3.Narad should come in as Gunga -  Swadhan   DJ  tumhare peeche he honge 

4. Daya should come sitting a wheel chair - Pathar dil Cv's Evil Smile , bechara daya kya karega 

5. Takki should come in as a sadhu sanyasi - Jug jug jiyo Cv's Wink

6. Dhadhi should come in as Apsra - hare kahi takki ki nazar  ispe na pade , phir kya hoga takki           kaOuch

7. Rati should come in as Mena  - ye sun ke toh rati murchit hogaye Wacko

8. Mena should come in as Rati - woh bhi Wacko hare isse aur koyi kaam nahi hai kya Angry

9.Nani should com...shut up   U cv's nani shouted Shocked i will decide what i will be.Hmmm  i think i will be Apsara Ramba  it will suit me perfectly LOL  , nani  told  na na ordered .

Chodo yaar party  hi cancel kar late hain Confused cv's were discussing.( nani ko kaun jhelega )

Jab   hoga   hum   avashya   suchit    karenge Cool   the reporter  signs off 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12coolfizzySia889

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
In his Den called Swarga, Don Tarakasur is thinking how to finish the other gang called Devas?
His chief advisor Chakri suggests since Tarakasur is Tadipaar from Deva-gang's  latest hiding place. They should give Deva's Supari to other emerging contract killers Shumbh, Nishumbh.
Tarakasur agrees. Chakri fixes up their meeting in Patal-loka, which was Shumbh, Nishumbh's territory currently.
Shumbh asks him, since no one can defeat him , why isn't Tarakasur finishing the Deva-gang?
Asur-guru too was present, since he wanted to keep a watch on his not so obedient shishya Tarakasur.
It's because my guru, got me Tadipaar from that region, I can't go there.
Shumbh asks him what will he get as Supari?
Tarakasur says first you finish the work, I'll not disappoint you.
Since Shumbh consideres him a senior in this business, he accepts Tarakasur's contract.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumr.Vrish.Sia889-Nymphadora-

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

In his Den called Swarga, Don Tarakasur is thinking how to finish the other gang called Devas?
His chief advisor Chakri suggests since Tarakasur is Tadipaar from Deva-gang's  latest hiding place. They should give Deva's Supari to other emerging contract killers Shumbh, Nishumbh.
Tarakasur agrees. Chakri fixes up their meeting in Patal-loka, which was Shumbh, Nishumbh's territory currently.
Shumbh asks him, since no one can defeat him , why isn't Tarakasur finishing the Deva-gang?
Asur-guru too was present, since he wanted to keep a watch on his not so obedient shishya Tarakasur.
It's because my guru, got me Tadipaar from that region, I can't go there.
Shumbh asks him what will he get as Supari?
Tarakasur says first you finish the work, I'll not disappoint you.
Since Shumbh consideres him a senior in this business, he accepts Tarakasur's contract.

So, Takki gave them Rajnigandha pan masala as  supari  LOL and 'bha'  brothers  refused to do anything for Takki until they get Rati as advance supari . Takki is Broken Heart  and asked Dhadhiananda his childhood friend for help.

And dhadhi gave him a brilliant idea , 

Dhadhi : Takki baby send all the apsaras, jewelers, madhu ban's to earth , all the devas will                            automatically  follow them to earth leaving swarg behind Evil Smile  

Takki     : Dadhi  u r one true friend, but who will save those things from U ? LOL

Dadhi :   Takki Angry  r u unknown  of  sharing...

Takki's mind voice ... hmmm  sharing ...Angry   ye  beep ... beep  toh  khud sab kha jayega , better  i will give rati to bha bro's  and finish my job. 

Aage kya hoga dekhte hain 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Sia889

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
In his Den at Patal-loka, Shumbh gives this work to his chief sharp shooter, Dhumralochan.
DL is on his way eqipped with latest weapons.
Asura-guru comes to know Tarakasur has secretly promised Swarga's Apsaras as Supari to S & N.
He gets angry, decides to outsmart his shishya. He collects some good looking Asuras, tells them, now you all are living in swarga, you all must follow Deva's lifestyle. Asuras were fed up of wearing Black, are excited with this idea. They dress up like devas, weraing Gold Necklaces too.
Asura-guru asks them to give a Demo of how they'll live as Devas. They all decide to practise their Deva acting in an isolated place, so they can surprise other asuras later.
DL sees them acting like Devas, thinks these are Devas, he kills all of them. Asura-guru is watching this entire drama hiding behind a tree, smiles.
Once DL leaves, he makes all the dead ones alive through his Sanjeevani Vidya. Asuras realise it's not easy being Devas, they get back to their Black outfits.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumr.Vrish.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
All the asurs go back to thier black outfits,however DL comes back to show Takkki the bodies of the Devtas and doesnt find them!
Takki gives him a spanking!LOL..DL bechara is wounded and decides to take revenge on Takki!
Asur Guru decides to use DL to his advantage and tells him of his plan to trick Takki and Shumb Nishumbh!
Asurs Guru wants to employ an apsara in disguise to trick T,N and S,but DL insists he does whatever has to be done himself
he uses his powers and turns into a apsaraROFL...names himself and herself DhroomlochaniROFL
but he can be in this avatar for only the next 12 hours!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrmnx12.Vrish.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Tarakasur gets the news of the secret cave in Kailash, where some bone & skulls are scattered.
He is intereted in finding out. Chakri the spy, says I'll disguise & go inside that cave to find out. Chakri turns himself into one of the skull fallen on the ground. But is scared by the haunting scene of the cave. He returns back.
Tarakasur asks asur-guru, he says those bones & skulls are from someone's past birth.
Tarakasur is curious, he wants to know Raaz pichale janam ka for himself too.
Asur-guru tells him rishi Bhrigu has written Brigu-samhita for humans but nothing is written for Asuras till now. So you have top to find this secret yourself by turning into a skull in that cave of Kailash. May be you can find one more way of being immortal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index