-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar1

Originally posted by subha2601

All dis is fun yaar.LOL
U too can contribute here.Tongue 

You know what, I think your idea is brilliant though. That would be really interesting to watch Tongue
what?vicco turmeric wala ya nani maa turning out 2 be Taki's wife wala?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

what?vicco turmeric wala ya nani maa turning out 2 be Taki's wife wala?

Yeah, just imagine nani maa turning into an asuraini < Taki's wife Day Dreaming LOL
Don't you think, it would be fun to watch? Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.vanadhisukhi...-Tulips-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
  • Mena asks her mom 'Ma, how could you have married Taki?  How could you?  Think of how dad feels
  • Taki decides to endear himself even more by helping Shiva send haldi to Parvati.  Indrasura & Kamasura are entrusted w/ this task.  They go to Daksha's abandoned kingdom and visit the abandoned palace.  There they find a whole room in the kitchen full of haldi.
  • They check the expiry dates on the haldi, and start arguing about whether it matters if they're going to apply it, rather than cook w/ it.  Kamasura makes the argument that i's not important, while Indrasura makes the argument that it is.
  • Ultimately, they take it all to Mahadev & ask him.  Mahadev tells them to ask Nandi.  Nandi is okay w/ it, and mixes it w/ ash.
  • Kamasura has the bright idea of packaging 3 chests - a golden one w/ haldi, a silver one w/ ash and a brass one w/ a mix of haldi & ash.  That way, Nani can pick whatever she wants, and they won't go wrong.
  • The haldi & ash are sent to the palace.  Nani is shocked to see ash and ashaldi, but relieved that at least one of the chests contain haldi.  She orders Lakshmi to get to work
  • Parvati's haldi ceremony is underway, and she is extremely pleased w/ Kamasura and grants him immortality
  • Indrasura is unhappy about this, and sends a whole amount of ginger & garlic to the palace.  In his mom's name. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhisukhi...OtakuGirl-Debo-Tulips-

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
So Takki is feeling prouder inside for becoming NaniHero (Antihero-- if u are married to a Aunty  ,then u are Antihero ,If u are married to a Nani then u must be a NaniHero---right !Wink)...

Due to his responsibility over Nanima as a Nani hero ,Takki entered to check whether Haldi arrived or  not . He feel proud about indrasura and kamasura 's perfect work ...After using that haldi by nanima herself ,she looked much younger  when compared to other Auntyma's there . 

Takki can't recognize  her , he asked where is nani to nanima itself .
nani (st:  hey Narayan my first hubby pitras  is useless fellow, so i married a asur ,but this dumbo is nothing more than my first one .Why this Abasagun always happen to me!!Ouch  )

Hearing that narayan (ST : what can i do for her multiple marriages ,who asked to do that )

shivji is over exited for his Baarat ,,,every one leaves kailash for Himnaresh lok Tongue

mnx12.Vrish.hemavidzOtakuGirl-Debosukhi...

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Nani screams there are other rasams too beyond haladi. What about vastra & shringar for us? What about me? Who told you only bride has to look good, even I should look absolutely stunning. Otherwise my pics & videos won't turn out good.
I don't like what you have here Him Naresh, I want my own designer & makeup Apsara. Even the decorations should match my look.

hemavidzvanadhisukhi...OtakuGirl-Debo

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Hearing this huge scream takki suddenly came to this world and stunned by the beauty of nanima ...he came forward asked her to use chakri as her designer ...every one came to know that he is takki 

Nani(ST:D'oh this idiot have nothing, apart form that wind blowing hair over his head Now how can i face the crowd Ouch)

Mean while ,Chakri too overwhelmed by this opportunity and rised his hands before nanima..

HimNaresh Confused Confused  ...about now who is my sasurji since its a triangle film production ,i am supposed to have Three sasurji ...Stern Smile

Rati and kama arrived there according to their beauty department rules for parvati .Smile

mnx12.Vrish.hemavidzOtakuGirl-Debosukhi...

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Nani asks Chakri few Q about being designer.
1. What is your qualification in designing field?
2. What is your experience?
3. give me name of 5 people, you have designed for.
Chakri: Tarakasur, Vritrasur, Changu, Mangu, Tingu. I design for most of the Asuras.
Nani:  This shows their bad dressing sense. All of them are always dressed in Black. You want me too dress in Black? Looks at The Crown Tarakasur weras, Trilokinath wears an oxidised Silver Crown. His 3 kids left him because they were tired of wearing your designs. This entire Asur clan needs a make over.
Chakri: Nahi... runs away.
Search for Nani's designer & makeup Apsara is on.

Edited by mnx12 - 28 July 2012 at 1:29am

.Vrish.hemavidzvanadhisukhi...OtakuGirl-Debo

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
A snap from our secret reporter clicked nani and takki combo dancing  Stern Smile

Shocked

no no its secret plz Wacko 

lakshmikumr.Vrish.hemavidzOtakuGirl-Debo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index