Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 12)

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

how about gifting this sloth to dadhi anandha ?Nuke

Vanadhi   don't  u  think  Dadhi  will  be  confused  and  shocked Ouch  he  will  think   how  can  i  be  here and  there   in  a  same  time LOL

This  one  sitting  and  enjoying  will  think  i  was  safe  and  happy  in  my   Zoo. Who  brought   me  here .  But  i  am  happy  to  see  this  Swami, i  thought  i  was  the  only  kind, but  i  have  found  another  like  me .  He heeeLOL  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo.FairyDust.sukhi...

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakshmikumr

Originally posted by vanadhi

how about gifting this sloth to dadhi anandha ?Nuke

Vanadhi   don't  u  think  Dadhi  will  be  confused  and  shocked Ouch  he  will  think   how  can  i  be  here and  there   in  a  same  time LOL

This  one  sitting  and  enjoying  will  think  i  was  safe  and  happy  in  my   Zoo. Who  brought   me  here .  But  i  am  happy  to  see  this  Swami, i  thought  i  was  the  only  kind, but  i  have  found  another  like  me .  He heeeLOL  

but ur vetti anandha convo is killer some LOL  *****Angry how dare he , still cant get over my bitterness when ever i see him ..
hahahah ROFL  Sloth is much better than him ,plz dont insult this sloth ...
if u place them together ,it can pack mr world title ,i am sure LOL

flash news 
Zoo animals are visiting dadhi in amusement ,that they found a friend inside the cities ...

So people heading towards Dadhi's ashramam to watch both the creatures in one place 

Edited by vanadhi - 22 July 2012 at 8:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrmnx12OtakuGirl-Debosukhi...

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Sloth has complained to the Animal rights department, that some swami is using him to grab attention.
In a press conference CID informs the media, the case of missing Kamdev is almost solved. kamdev wanted  a break from his hectic schedule so he had escaped to an unknown place. Soon Rati will meet him there & we will live happily here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiTargaryen-galOtakuGirl-Debosukhi...NandiniRaizadaa

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Indra who always  feel heady  about his appearance is totally confused now ,Since the  plan for joining dadhi is considered by him ,he never except a sloth ,which surpass his beauty to grap all the attention  form people  . so he feel helpless .

since kamadev and rati too escaped in duo for their duet ,he can't even impress his wife Sachi too, now .Sachi also feeling sloth is better than Indra ...Haila what a situation for Indraji ...Ouch

Targaryen-galOtakuGirl-Debosukhi...NandiniRaizadaa

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@vanadhi & lakshmikumr ur convo abt swami dadhi ananda make me ROFL n feel sad for tat sloth hw poor of him tat he hv to b wid dadhi ananda can i expect more of dadhi ananda after all he need these kinda honour Evil Smile for his goodSillydeeds na LOL

lakshmikumrvanadhiOtakuGirl-Debosukhi...

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Indra is jealous seeing Dadhi's increasing demand. He suddenly spots a human looking exactly like Dadhi. He goes near him to find out. His name is Mataka ananad. He tells Indra, they are twin brothers, got seperated as kids in a Kumbh-mela.. since then he is searching his twin brother.
Indra has a plan. He tells his Apasara to kidnao dadhi & replaces Mataka in his place.LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisukhi...-Tulips-OtakuGirl-DeboNandiniRaizadaa

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Mataka anand ROFL ROFL

Cockroach Apsara reached dadhi ashram and jolted  him under Somabana (Indra's special ),Dadhianand really became dadhi there...Hence the new era with Mataka anand started there...
So now Indra is Sonia Gandhi(strictly Indra is male here Wink ) and Mataka is Manmohan for Trilokh Wacko

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12OtakuGirl-Debosukhi...-Tulips--Nymphadora-NandiniRaizadaa

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Mataka annand at Dadhi's ashram is confused. People are touching his feet, huge no of them have gathered for a discourse. They ask him to sing his favourite bhajan.

Mataka loves Hindi movies. He starts singing
" Iss pyar ko main kya naam dun.
Bechain Dil ko kaise aaram dun."
Everyone is shocked with their swami's bhajan. Mataka realises his mistake, he says this bhajan has a vey deep meaning. This is a discussion between an Aatma & Paramatma. Aatma asks what should I name my love for you. How will my desperate heart find peace without you.
Everyone is impressed.ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidz-Tulips--Nymphadora-OtakuGirl-Debosukhi...NandiniRaizadaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index