India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 114)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
In the original Shiva Purana, it said that when Parvati closed Shiva's eyes, he sweated, and from the drops arose Andhak.  Shiva himself was surprised when the asura roared, and asked Parvati why she was roaring LOL

But in this serial, when she closed his eyes, he opened his third and consciously created him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DialaMrToolConfuserSia889

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

In the original Shiva Purana, it said that when Parvati closed Shiva's eyes, he sweated, and from the drops arose Andhak.  Shiva himself was surprised when the asura roared, and asked Parvati why she was roaring LOL

But in this serial, when she closed his eyes, he opened his third and consciously created him.

Shiav asked Parvati why she was roaring?LOL ROFL How can Devon Ke Dev Mahadev do this?!ROFL
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Story of Andhakasura

Shiva was once sitting on Mount Mandara. Paravati came up from behind, so that Shiva could not see her, and covered Shiva's eyes with her two hands. Shiva could not see and everything seemed to be dark to him. Parvati's hands sweated from the exertion and the sweat fell down on the ground. From this sweat, a dark and fierce creature was born and started to roar.

Parvati, said Shiva, What are you up to ? First, you cover up my eyes so that I can't see. Next, you roar so as to frighten me.

Not I, replied Parvati. See for yourself. I wonder where this creature has come from.

She removed her hands and Shiva saw the being in front of them. It is our son, said Shiva. It was born from your sweat when you covered my eyes. Since it was born when my eyes were in darkness, let it be called Andhaka.

Andhaka was born blind, as Shiva was effectively blind when Andhaka was born.

Edited by .Vrish. - 09 September 2013 at 12:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Continuing from the above story...

Parvati then called Devasena & Buddhi, and introduced them to Andhak.

"See here, this is your new devar.  Take good care of him, feed him if he's hungry and so on".

Devasena & Buddhi were very excited.  Devasena took little Andhak to his crib, and laid him there, while Buddhi prepared some modak and took it to little Andhak.  Andhak drank it & was happy.  Then fell asleep.

A few hours later, Kartikeya & Ganesh were back home, when suddenly, they heard a roar.  This startled them, but Buddhi was quick to explain, "It's your new bro, Andhak.  He's just woken up, so we need to feed him.  I'll prepare his Modak, while Devasena can go to calm him."

Kartikeya & Ganesh are excited, and go w/ Devasena into Andhak's room.  Nandi too joins them.  They see Andhak stop crying, when Devasena speaks to him.  Kartikeya says, "If he's awake, why are his eyes closed?"

Devasena, sadly, "He's born blind".

A pall got over all of them, and Nandi resumed his legendary crying from the Sati era LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Surya_krsnbhaktSia889Arijit007MrToolConfuser

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
aap ki yeh kathaa dhaaraavaahik mein dikhaane waali kahaani se kayin adhik rochak aur aananda daayak hain, satya keh rahaa hun main.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhakt

Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Continuing from the above story...

Parvati then called Devasena & Buddhi, and introduced them to Andhak.

"See here, this is your new devar.  Take good care of him, feed him if he's hungry and so on".

Devasena & Buddhi were very excited.  Devasena took little Andhak to his crib, and laid him there, while Buddhi prepared some modak and took it to little Andhak.  Andhak drank it & was happy.  Then fell asleep.

A few hours later, Kartikeya & Ganesh were back home, when suddenly, they heard a roar.  This startled them, but Buddhi was quick to explain, "It's your new bro, Andhak.  He's just woken up, so we need to feed him.  I'll prepare his Modak, while Devasena can go to calm him."

Kartikeya & Ganesh are excited, and go w/ Devasena into Andhak's room.  Nandi too joins them.  They see Andhak stop crying, when Devasena speaks to him.  Kartikeya says, "If he's awake, why are his eyes closed?"

Devasena, sadly, "He's born blind".

A pall got over all of them, and Nandi resumed his legendary crying from the Sati era LOL

ROFL YOu never fail to amuse!

.Vrish.Sia889

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Andhak is roaming around groping aimlessly, when suddenly, Shukracharya appears before him

Andhak: Who are you?

Shukracharya: I'm the asura guru Shukracharya

A: I am an asura, but I don't think that you can be my guru

S: Why?

A: I am your uncle - sort of

S: How?

A: Who's son am I?

S: Mahadev/Parvati

A: No, they gave me away in adoption.  To whom?

S: Hiranyaksha

A: Now, who's your mom?

S: Divya/Usha

A: And who's her dad?

S: Hiranyakashipu

A: And he is Hiranyaksha's?

S: Brother.

A: So your mom & I are cousins, right?

S: Sort of

A: So I'm your uncle, and you can't be my Guru.

Shuki turned to Mahadev in dispair LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varaaliSurya_krsnbhaktSia889MrToolConfuser

Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Andhak is roaming around groping aimlessly, when suddenly, Shukracharya appears before him

Andhak: Who are you?

Shukracharya: I'm the asura guru Shukracharya

A: I am an asura, but I don't think that you can be my guru

S: Why?

A: I am your uncle - sort of

S: How?

A: Who's son am I?

S: Mahadev/Parvati

A: No, they gave me away in adoption.  To whom?

S: Hiranyaksha

A: Now, who's your mom?

S: Divya/Usha

A: And who's her dad?

S: Hiranyakashipu

A: And he is Hiranyaksha's?

S: Brother.

A: So your mom & I are cousins, right?

S: Sort of

A: So I'm your uncle, and you can't be my Guru.

Shuki turned to Mahadev in dispair LOL

Hey Vrish! What new Ramayan is this? Shukracharya can't be Hiranyakashipu's grandson! He was his Guru! And his sons taught Prahlada! Well, I think Mahadev would have said the same thing!

kaatayaniSia889

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index