India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 113)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Mahadev & Parvati are buzy with Mahadev ke Ram. 
Kartikeya is missing Ganesh. Even Ganesh is sitting quietly, remembering how he used to play with his Bhaiyya. Both connect telepathically.
G: Bhaiyya how are you.
K: I am not so happy Anuj, was remembering our days at Kailash.
G: Me too, Ma & pitaji just sent us away from Kailash, so they can quietly enjoy & direct Ram's life on Earth.
K: Anuj it's not fair, even we should be allowed to be with them.
G: Bhaiyya, how is South?
K: There hasn't beena new Asura since long. I am really bored now. How is West?
G: It's peaceful too since past few days. Ma & pitaji hasn't remembered me since long. I met them while rescuing mat Kaushlya. It seems Pitaji doesn't remember us because he's got his Ram. 
K: Anuj, let's meet. We'll sit together & be a silent viewer. I'll come down to West. Devsena can go to Brhma-lok,you too send Ridhhi, Sidhhi to Viswarup's palace. It'll be fun.
G: Good idea bhaiyya.
Both G & K meet after a long time. Are sitting on 2 rock seats in a Garden. Ganesh is enjoying Modaks made by his bhabhis.
K: Anuj what do you think will happen now? dashrath is waiting to meet his sons. Naradji has understood Manthara will play a key role after some time.
G: Before that our Mamashree & Mamishree in their Human incarnation will get married. We'll soon witness Mamashri sorry Ram-mama. Oh it's so confusing, I'll call him Ram only till he comes back to Vaikunth. 
K: That will take a long time. See, Ram & Lakshman has left with rishi Vishwamitra for king Janak's yagya.
G: Look here, even Ravan is going towards his Pushpak viman to reach Mithila.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhaktAngie12Arijit007MrToolConfuser

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Meenakshi,  this is a great thread.  I haven't gone through it yet.  But read your introduction and that was hilarious. Loved this last conversation of Mahadev family.  I don't blame G & K for getting confused about Uncle Ram and Aunty Sita.  Ram is now their adopted brother.   But Shiv and the family rescued Kausalya?  When and how did that happen?

I have seen Mahadev on and off.  I used to think that this Nandi cries way too much.  Also, he was always caught between Mahadev and Kartikay who had major father issues.  Rather than Nandi,  I believed that Kartikaya needed a therapy session with a psychiatrist.  Nandi was too inapt. 

Disclaimer:  No offense meant to anybody's religious sentiments. 

Edited by Angie12 - 31 July 2013 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12harianjana

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
@Angie, Ravan tryed to kill Kaushlya, as he was told, she will be mother of his killer. So he decided to kill her. When Kaushlya had come out of the Aashram (Putrakameshthi ygya was going n, it was not shown)
Ravan in disguise gave her a flower, she fainted after smelling it. Then he put her in a trunk & threw it from the cliff. At that time Ganesh saved her from uner the water. While Mahadev, Parvati were activly watching & discussing it.
You too can add your ideas here.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I came to know that Now the mischveious Sita mayya shown by CVs, 
is gonna go for the teasing section on other people 
Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

@Angie, Ravan tryed to kill Kaushlya, as he was told, she will be mother of his killer. So he decided to kill her. When Kaushlya had come out of the Aashram (Putrakameshthi ygya was going n, it was not shown)
Ravan in disguise gave her a flower, she fainted after smelling it. Then he put her in a trunk & threw it from the cliff. At that time Ganesh saved her from uner the water. While Mahadev, Parvati were activly watching & discussing it.
Interesting.  So before kidnapping the daughter in law (Sita), he kidnapped sasu maa first.  This is the first where a kidnapper is kidnapping both saas-bahu.

I will try to add ideas here once I actively start watching Mahadev.  I have watched so much on and off that I don't have full knowledge of everything that has gone in the show.  I do wish that Misti would come to this thread as she has great sense of humor and she is a great writer. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.harianjana

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angie12

Originally posted by mnx12

Interesting.  So before kidnapping the daughter in law (Sita), he kidnapped sasu maa first.  This is the first where a kidnapper is kidnapping both saas-bahu.

I will try to add ideas here once I actively start watching Mahadev.  I have watched so much on and off that I don't have full knowledge of everything that has gone in the show.  I do wish that Misti would come to this thread as she has great sense of humor and she is a great writer. 
Not only saas bahu... 
May be in future he will kidnap the Janak also,when he fails to life the Shiv danushWink

Angie12

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
mnx12 I do not know where you come up with these brilliant ideas. I love it

mnx12

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I was watching some old episodes and I made a startling discovery in the DkDM Purana:
When Paravti closes Shiva's eyes, everything becomes dark; Andhaka is born 
                                   but

When Shiva closes Parvati's eyes, everything becomes bright; they reach Parvati Vana. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Diala.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhaktArijit007MrToolConfuserSia889

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index