Oh so Parvati is the mother of the saas Bahut game as wellROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
part 8
veerbhadra said in fraustetion after seeing maa kali tranceforming back into mata parvati,"damn you sly fox, you know about that story of raavan and mata's other name stutipriyaa, and you aplied them both, now you have apeced her it does not mean that i could be used against me, i'm gonna cut your head." saying this he lifted up his khadag and was about to strike, mata parvati parvati spoke with a comanding voice," veerbhadra, calm down," veerbhadra answered," but mata..." she inturupted veerbhadra and said," this man proved that he is my devotee, and that he knows about my importence, but, greed of money have made him to depict me in such way, after singing the holy verses of shaptashati, i forgive him for now," the writer cut in,"for now maate?" parvati answered,"yes, for now, in future, if you ever depict me that way again i will be back in a form that the show of your's never showed," that made the writer very scared. parvati said to veerbhadra ," veerbhadra lets go, our work here is done." and they disapeared. the writer said to himself ," its better than to leave the show."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Surya_krsnbhaktMrToolConfuserNandiniRaizadaa

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
CVs have a high security meeting somewhere in a pataal lok DkDM studio.  Security detail includes Vishnu, Jalandhar, Ravan and Nahusha.

I'll use the following key's to denote each of the CVs Varaali described below:

CV1 = NCV
CV2 = SCV
CV3 = ECV
CV4 = WCV

The CVs have decided to have a high security executive meeting to decide how to depict the thorny issue of the marriages.  Following the last incident, where Kartikeya, Ganesh & Ma Durga terrorized them, they decided to have a follow-up meeting, but this time, w/ security.  For this, they recruit Vishnu, Jalandhar, Ravan, Durgasura, Gajdanav and Nahusha, all of whom have been depicted rather favorably, at least initially.

WCV: Look, from last time, it's pretty obvious that we can't get away from showing only Kartikeya married or only Ganesh married.

NCV & SCV: Tell us about it! Ouch

WCV: But we know that mata Parvati has only 2 bahus.  So why don't we settle on a compromise?  Give Kartikeya just 1 wife - Devasena, and Ganesh 1 wife.

NCV:  But then who do we select b/w Buddhi & Siddhi?

ECV:  Why not blow off both of them, and go w/ the Bong version - Kala-bou (banana plant)?

WCV:  Yeah, right, that will make Bappa really happy.  And Ambika mata - won't she love having a fruit for a bahu Tongue

SCV:  And how exactly did you pick Devasena over Valli?  As it is, Murugan's followers are resenting us, first for showing Meenakshi as Parvati's wannabe sautan, and now, you want to do this?

ECV:  Why don't we promote monogamy among the sons as well?  Did Mahadev have 2 wives?  Did Asokasundari have 2 hubbies?  Then...?

By this time, the security detail get bored, and decide to come in and take part in the deliberations.  They form a Union, make Ravan the head and walk in to the meeting.

CVs: Prabhu (Vishnu) and others, what are you all doing here?  You are supposed to protect us.

Vishnu: I have to take an avatar in 2 serials - Rama avatar here, and Krishna avatar in the Mahabharata serial.  And contrary to what serial makers show, when I take avatars, I'm NOT in Vaikuntha.

CVs:  Prabhu, given all the times we've distorted facts to your benefit - you defeating Veerbhadra, you deadlocking Mahadev's Vrishabh avatar, your tyranny against the asuras after samudra manthan, is this what we get?

Vishnu: Well, you did show me deceive Vrinda, so if you were gonna whitewash me, couldn't you have done a complete job?  Anyway, I don't hold that against you.  As per Vrinda's curse, I do have to take an avatar to take out Ravan.  Plus, I've signed a new contract to be sutradhar in the Mahabharat, so I really can't be here much longer.  So you have to let us give our inputs.

CVs: Ravan, we made you Mahadev's greatest bhakt - a claim that nobody makes, and have shown you in pretty positive light.  What have you to say for yourself?

Ravan:  I am owed that, by virtue of being Mahadev's favorite bhakt.  Besides, I never lost my faith in Mahadev, but you have slandered me by showing that I have.  Also, that traitor Vibheeshan never had any faith in me, and did not design my flag.  Since you are busy defaming me, I'm really thin on patience as far as you go.

CVs:  Et tu, Jalandhar?  You know how fake your mom's story was, didn't you?

Jalandhar:  Yeah, but you had to whitewash Narada's role here, didn't you?  Oh, and make me lament my dear Vrinda, when in fact, I died b4 her?  Also, you showed my fight w/ Mahadev as being completely one sided - so what makes you think I can protect you against him?

CVs:  We wanted your protection against Kartikeya & Ganesh - both of whom you defeated.  Anyway, since you're here, we'll accept your suggestions, but you do have to take your stands to protect us.

Suddenly, Devasena comes running in, and tells them - look, CVs, I'm really miserable w/o my Murugan.  If you could invent a quarrel b/w us over my deceiving him over Indra, it's you and only you that can patch us up.  Please?

Vishnu:  CVs, you do need to re-unite Devasena & Kartikeya.  She is my mind born daughter, so I can't just see her suffer like that, if you want me to protect you.

SCV:  But Prabhu, we've already made her an apsara - she's not Indra's daughter in what we've presented so far.  As for her being your daughter, we've already made you Kartikeya's mama, so if we show that, then Kartikeya would be marrying his cousin, which would be improper.

NCV:  Prabhu, can we make Devasena Brahma's daughter instead?

Vishnu: I guess so.

WCV: About Ganesh's wives, what do we do?

Jalandhar:  Let him marry Kubera's daughters.

NCV:  Ooops, we've already made them the daughters of Vishwaroop.

Jalandhar:  Okay, whatever!

SCV:  If Ganesh has 2 wives, Kartikeya has to get Valli as well...

Durgasura:  Not now, later.

CVs:  Okay, so we're gonna break the 2 bahus rule for Parvati, and give her 3.

Devasena:  Oh, thank you, CVs, thank you.  So now, who are my parents who will prepare for my wedding?

NCV: Brahma!

Devasena:  Okay.  I really hope Ma Saraswati is good w/ the wedding preparations.

Originally posted by varaali

Meeting no 137 b/w the CVs of DkDM and Ganesh & Kartik 

CVs 1,2, 3 and 4 are seated on one side of the table. A very angry Kartikeya  with his brother Ganesh is on the other side.

KArtikeya (thumping his fist on the table) : You made me kill Tarakasur (I would have killed Surapadman too, if  you morons  knew he existed) and now you are denying me marriage. I refuse to remain a bachelor. I am married and that is how you should show me.

CV 1: But you are indeed unmarried. That's how we know you. You are Kumar Kartikeya...

KArtikeya: (staring right into the CV's face) Which idiot says so? 

CV 1 : All the idiots... I mean ...pundits in North India say so. I am myself one. 

Kartikeya:  You are an idiot

CV 1 : No, I am a pundit.

Kartikeya : Ha, ever visited south? Been into any of my temples? I have not one but two wives... You better show both of them.

(Kartikeya lunges forward and points his spear at the CV's neck)

CV 1: (eying the spear at his throat  and raising his hands) Ok Ok...We will show you as getting married.

Kartkeya: Make it a Maha Episode and make it quick. i don't want to keep my Valli waiting. 

CV 1 ( nods helplessly). Jaisi aapki ichcha...

Kartikeya : Oh one more thing...It better be a proper Tamil wedding...

CV 1: Oh, whatever...Tamil / Telgu / Malayalam... Aap jo kahe...Waise, meri Shadi to ho gayi

Kartikeya lowers his spear and turning around, walks away. While going he winks at his brother and gives him a thumbs up sign as if to say  "Sorry, brother, I pipped you"

This only infuriated Ganesh further. He whirled his trunk in the air and brought it down on CV 2. Smack!  Smack!  Smack!

CV 2 : Ayyo ...Appa... Saaami... Vinayaka Perumane... What are you doing?

Ganesh: So you think that you can get away by marrying my brother but not me? Smack!

CV 2 : But ...Vinaayakaaa... you are the respected elder brother of our Murugan Swami... You are not suppose to be married...

Ganesh:   Then who are Riddhi and Siddhi? Smack... Smack...Smack... You tamils think you are all very knowledgable...Thinking that centum in Mathematics is everything...Have you bothered to even get acquainted with other cultures? 

CV 2:   Shaking his head helplessly...

Ganesh: FYI, I too am married... I too have two wives... And you better show both of them to...Ok?Or...(Ganesh whirls his trunk menacingly)

CV 2 :  Seri... Seri...OK...As you say...

By this time CV 3 was in a state of mortal terror. He heard a voice behind the door. "Excuse me? Is that one of the CVS?

CV 3 : (closing his eyes)  Areey whoever you are... you too can have two marraiges..two wives...two mega episodes...

Visitor: Relax son...

CV3 opens his eyes " Mahadev!  Prabhu! Aap?"

Mahadev : Relax son... Now what were you saying about another marriage for me?"

A curious rumbling sound is heard. Ma Durga in her rudra roop manifests herself pointing her trident at the third CV

Durga : You are from bengal, isn't it? Do you fear my wrath? How dare you even suggest another wife for Mahadev? Aami... Aami... tomaake...

CV 3:  faints down in terror, promising he will visit at least  51 Puja Pandals next year...

CV 4 (clicking on Google and typing): Nandi + marriage + wife...

Note: Whatever I have written is purely in jest...No offence meant...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12varaaliSurya_krsnbhaktsia221Arijit007MrToolConfuser

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
LOL Hilarious! The convo especially between the villains, and Vishnu, and the CVs!!!

.Vrish.

Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

CVs have a high security meeting somewhere in a pataal lok DkDM studio.  Security detail includes Vishnu, Jalandhar, Ravan and Nahusha.

I'll use the following key's to denote each of the CVs Varaali described below:

CV1 = NCV
CV2 = SCV
CV3 = ECV
CV4 = WCV

The CVs have decided to have a high security executive meeting to decide how to depict the thorny issue of the marriages.  Following the last incident, where Kartikeya, Ganesh & Ma Durga terrorized them, they decided to have a follow-up meeting, but this time, w/ security.  For this, they recruit Vishnu, Jalandhar, Ravan, Durgasura, Gajdanav and Nahusha, all of whom have been depicted rather favorably, at least initially.

WCV: Look, from last time, it's pretty obvious that we can't get away from showing only Kartikeya married or only Ganesh married.

NCV & SCV: Tell us about it! Ouch

WCV: But we know that mata Parvati has only 2 bahus.  So why don't we settle on a compromise?  Give Kartikeya just 1 wife - Devasena, and Ganesh 1 wife.

NCV:  But then who do we select b/w Buddhi & Siddhi?

ECV:  Why not blow off both of them, and go w/ the Bong version - Kala-bou (banana plant)?

WCV:  Yeah, right, that will make Bappa really happy.  And Ambika mata - won't she love having a fruit for a bahu Tongue

SCV:  And how exactly did you pick Devasena over Valli?  As it is, Murugan's followers are resenting us, first for showing Meenakshi as Parvati's wannabe sautan, and now, you want to do this?

ECV:  Why don't we promote monogamy among the sons as well?  Did Mahadev have 2 wives?  Did Asokasundari have 2 hubbies?  Then...?

By this time, the security detail get bored, and decide to come in and take part in the deliberations.  They form a Union, make Ravan the head and walk in to the meeting.

CVs: Prabhu (Vishnu) and others, what are you all doing here?  You are supposed to protect us.

Vishnu: I have to take an avatar in 2 serials - Rama avatar here, and Krishna avatar in the Mahabharata serial.  And contrary to what serial makers show, when I take avatars, I'm NOT in Vaikuntha.

CVs:  Prabhu, given all the times we've distorted facts to your benefit - you defeating Veerbhadra, you deadlocking Mahadev's Vrishabh avatar, your tyranny against the asuras after samudra manthan, is this what we get?

Vishnu: Well, you did show me deceive Vrinda, so if you were gonna whitewash me, couldn't you have done a complete job?  Anyway, I don't hold that against you.  As per Vrinda's curse, I do have to take an avatar to take out Ravan.  Plus, I've signed a new contract to be sutradhar in the Mahabharat, so I really can't be here much longer.  So you have to let us give our inputs.

CVs: Ravan, we made you Mahadev's greatest bhakt - a claim that nobody makes, and have shown you in pretty positive light.  What have you to say for yourself?

Ravan:  I am owed that, by virtue of being Mahadev's favorite bhakt.  Besides, I never lost my faith in Mahadev, but you have slandered me by showing that I have.  Also, that traitor Vibheeshan never had any faith in me, and did not design my flag.  Since you are busy defaming me, I'm really thin on patience as far as you go.

CVs:  Et tu, Jalandhar?  You know how fake your mom's story was, didn't you?

Jalandhar:  Yeah, but you had to whitewash Narada's role here, didn't you?  Oh, and make me lament my dear Vrinda, when in fact, I died b4 her?  Also, you showed my fight w/ Mahadev as being completely one sided - so what makes you think I can protect you against him?

CVs:  We wanted your protection against Kartikeya & Ganesh - both of whom you defeated.  Anyway, since you're here, we'll accept your suggestions, but you do have to take your stands to protect us.

Suddenly, Devasena comes running in, and tells them - look, CVs, I'm really miserable w/o my Murugan.  If you could invent a quarrel b/w us over my deceiving him over Indra, it's you and only you that can patch us up.  Please?

Vishnu:  CVs, you do need to re-unite Devasena & Kartikeya.  She is my mind born daughter, so I can't just see her suffer like that, if you want me to protect you.

SCV:  But Prabhu, we've already made her an apsara - she's not Indra's daughter in what we've presented so far.  As for her being your daughter, we've already made you Kartikeya's mama, so if we show that, then Kartikeya would be marrying his cousin, which would be improper.

NCV:  Prabhu, can we make Devasena Brahma's daughter instead?

Vishnu: I guess so.

WCV: About Ganesh's wives, what do we do?

Jalandhar:  Let him marry Kubera's daughters.

NCV:  Ooops, we've already made them the daughters of Vishwaroop.

Jalandhar:  Okay, whatever!

SCV:  If Ganesh has 2 wives, Kartikeya has to get Valli as well...

Durgasura:  Not now, later.

CVs:  Okay, so we're gonna break the 2 bahus rule for Parvati, and give her 3.

Devasena:  Oh, thank you, CVs, thank you.  So now, who are my parents who will prepare for my wedding?

NCV: Brahma!

Devasena:  Okay.  I really hope Ma Saraswati is good w/ the wedding preparations.

Continuing from above:

Devasena is very happy with the arrangements. Suddenly Muruga appears.
Muruga: Oh, Devasena, you are here! Did you tell them about our marriage?
Devasena (blushing): Yeah. They agreed to conduct it. But Brahmadev will do my Kanyadaan.
Muruga: Whaaat?????

He turns to the CVs.
Muruga: What nonsense, she is Lord Vishnu's daughter1 How can Brahmadev do Kanyadaan?
SCV: Forgive us Prabhu, but Lord Vishnu is your mama, so if Devasena is his daughter, she is your cousin! How can you marry your cousin?
Muruga: But that is how it happened! Both Valli and Devasena are Mamashri's daughters!

Vishnu: I have no problems, my dear Bhanja. I can be your mama while Brahmadev is your Sasur for a change.

Muruga is getting irritated. "Then what about Valli? Who will do her Kanyadaan?
All Cvs: Err... Kartikeya, we thought what if Mata Parvati has only 3 bahus...
Muruga: What?! Only 3 Bahus! That means you won't show my Valli? You won't show my romantic side?
CVs (getting afraid): But M-mata Parvati already h-has thr-three bahus... She is only supposed to have two...
Muruga: So is that my Valli's fault? You better show her also... otherwise... Remember that I am the Senapati of the gods...

Cvs (terrified): Sure sure... Erm... We shall surely include Valli also! But Muruga, it might take some time. If you could grant us that...
Muruga: Fine! But make it fast!
Cvs: Yes Yes. But let us first finish your marriage with Devasena here!
Muruga brightens up: Oh Devasena! Right! Yeah, you continue that! And do you remember my conditions of a Mahaepisode????

CVs: err...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.varaalisia221Arijit007MrToolConfuser

Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zhangmei

Do you thinks it is good?

I don't get you.
MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

After Ganesh's wedding , the ring finding ceremony was on. Riddhi and Siddhi, both the sisters were excited as They both are going to find the ring together. So, chances are high for them to win this match on the Other hand Ganesh was firm to win this Match as Naradmuni told (actually teased him) him if he loses this match then, He will have to conform in their every Words That means if they (R and S sisters) wants his laddus then He have to share that too. (and, Also made that Clear that since Ganesh doesnt gives the share of his laddus to anyone, so this time He'll have to if loses and There Naradmuni himself also will go there to have some Ganesh's laddus from R and S sister, that time as a Token of The sisters victory.)

Evil Smile

heres, Seeing their this types of Excitement for this match, mother Parvati was a bit amused, also She thought that now since she is in equal support for the 3 of them (Riddhi, Siddhi and Ganesh) thus she would only choose to be neutral for this time instead of supporting only one group.

and there, Karthikeya was in Riddhi-Siddhi's support because since, Ganesh was constantly teasing him by asking about his (Karthikeya's) Marriage in front of their parents and the whole Kailash residents so, therefore in turn he decided to play some mischievous pranks on him and to be in support for His sister-in-laws so that after theirs triumph He can also tease Ganesh by something new, this time. (instead of teasing him about his Foody habits as That has became old and now Ganesh also isn't so bothered about this like beforeROFL).

...Whole Kailash was there, Nandi had told Gana-Prets to Make this Celebration special by decorations , but Maina (Grandmother of Ganesh) was in a bit disinclination as She knows that, May their provision be perfect but due to their infantile-ness , they always ends up doing mockery of everything by mess-ing thingsCool thus She already had the Whole Kailash decorated with Jaya-Vijaya's helping handsLOL, which Nandi was totally unaware of.

...Now the match begins, R and S, sisters are fully armed with their combined clever concepts to make Ganesh distracted during the match, on the other hand Ganesh has bought something in his little handy bag to insure his victory during the match, about which everyone is Curious to know about.

..as the Match starts, finally Ganesh unveiled his handy bag's hidden thing. To the everyone's surprise (also amuse) that hidden object revealed to be a "Magnet", which he brought there so that he can find the ring easily as he himself knows it that Riddhi-Siddhi's team is heavy to beat since They're the two and He is one, and the rule is to Find the ring with one hand, which is quiet impossible for Ganesh's himself as The sisters will be in the lead in this by the Team power (since they're the two, two's two handsLOL).

[/P]...and a Clamor from the sisters, after seeing the "Magnet". Both of Them protests saying it's Cheating, and Ganesh wonders thinking "what so unfair is in it, since they're two and I'm one so I'm 'only' using it as a 'Helping hand' for myself."[/P]LOL

The debate regarding the use of magnet in this game was still on until Karthikeya decided to intervene by giving Ganesh a New idea. The idea was that, if Ganesh wants then He can use his Trunk (Thank's to VaraaliG for this idea to make Ganesh use his Trunk in the Comment, from there I got this story's concept.) along with his one hand but not the Magnet since It'll easily get the ring, by which the game's Main aspect will be lost.

Ganesh was overjoyed to hear this as He is champion, doing things with his trunk. So, Now it'll become so much easier to find the ring for him. But, the other side Riddhi-Siddhi sisters weren't very cool with this proposal as they too knows it well that Now this Match will be tough for them to win.

And also, Hearing this idea from Karthikya. They were confused (and Shocked, also), So they took Karthikeya in a side and asked him, "...in which side brother-in-law you are as you have just made the whole thing easy for Ganesh, and tough for us."
[P]...To which, Karthikeya gave them a Naughty smile and Explained the whole thing by disclosing his plan. And, that was that, He'll place a Basket of laddu near Ganesh during the match and He knows it well that Seeing the Basket of laddu Ganesh won't be able control himself from tasting and eating those.

LOL

then he said, "Now the victory will be in your side because, during the match not only his Trunk, also His both the Hands will be busy to help himself Eating laddu instead of Finding the Ring!"ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhaktvaraalisia221Arijit007Proud-India-Nymphadora-

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Ray, never knwd u write so well. Its superbROFL

MrToolConfuser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index