Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

   
Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 110)

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Joined: 18 October 2012
Posts: 19830

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
please coment.

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 5655

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Suddenly, another ghost appears.  It is Jalandhar!!!  
Jalandhar's ghost screams, "You don't love me!!!!  Aaahhh!!!" before getting trapped again inside Mahadev.


This was simply Hilarious...!! ROFLROFLROFL Jalandhar is become a Bhatakti Atma..and is still ranting...!! 


Varaali ... even Gods are not spared with LPL betting frenzy...!! Awesome..ClapClap


Arijit...  Continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 19905

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Suddenly in the World a trend called replacement- change is getting popular.

Ganesh:  Ma I want change, some replacement if possible..
Parvati: Ok son, I'll make Kesar Modak instead of Kaju Modak for you.
Kartikeya: Ma I need another crown, this one with hanging pearls from side looks like one worn in Maharashtrian weding.
Parvati: we'll get the one used for Bangla wedding, the long one.
Kartikeya: I don't like that, even Indra used to wear a simillar one.
Parvati: What about Paghadi like Rajasthani wedding?
Ganesh: Bhaiyya, what about getting married ?
Kartikeya: I am going to South for a change, will not be present for your wedding.
Parvati: Son, I can see in future, you will get married twice. So try crown of Bangla wedding for the 1st & a Paghadi for another one.
Since you are insisting so much go to South & patch up with Devsena. I want my DIL at Kailash. Want to play saas-bahu with them. This game will be very popular in future on Earth.
Ganeh: But Ma, after the mariage I'll be living in my own Loka.
Parvati: I'll miss you.
Shivji: Parvati, that replacement- change was just a Maya of Ravan. See everything is same, Ganesh is still eating your Kaju Modak. Kartikeya is buzy making Ganesh's wedding arrangements with Nandi.
 
 
 


Edited by mnx12 - 29 June 2013 at 4:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221MrToolConfuserNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 48436

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Suddenly, another ghost appears.  It is Jalandhar!!!  
Jalandhar's ghost screams, "You don't love me!!!!  Aaahhh!!!" before getting trapped again inside Mahadev.


This was simply Hilarious...!! ROFLROFLROFL Jalandhar is become a Bhatakti Atma..and is still ranting...!! 


Varaali ... even Gods are not spared with LPL betting frenzy...!! Awesome..ClapClap


Arijit...  Continue...


ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 48436

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Suddenly in the World a trend called replacement- change is getting popular.

Ganesh:  Ma I want change, some replacement if possible..
Parvati: Ok son, I'll make Kesar Modak instead of Kaju Modak for you.
Kartikeya: Ma I need another crown, this one with hanging pearls from side looks like one worn in Maharashtrian weding.
Parvati: we'll get the one used for Bangla wedding, the long one.
Kartikeya: I don't like that, even Indra used to wear a simillar one.
Parvati: What about Paghadi like Rajasthani wedding?
Ganesh: Bhaiyya, what about getting married ?
Kartikeya: I am going to South for a change, will not be present for your wedding.
Parvati: Son, I can see in future, you will get married twice. So try crown of Bangla wedding for the 1st & a Paghadi for another one.
Since you are insisting so much go to South & patch up with Devsena. I want my DIL at Kailash. Want to play saas-bahu with them. This game will be very popular in future on Earth.
Ganeh: But Ma, after the mariage I'll be living in my own Loka.
Parvati: I'll miss you.
Shivji: Parvati, that replacement- change was just a Maya of Ravan. See everything is same, Ganesh is still eating your Kaju Modak. Kartikeya is buzy making Ganesh's wedding arrangements with Nandi.
 
 
 


You know shivji also needs a new replacement

His snake has rather become oldTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Proud-India

roma009 Newbie
roma009
roma009

Joined: 14 March 2013
Posts: 25

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
yes his snake become old i want a python
Wink
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 48436

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roma009

yes his snake become old i want a python
Wink


But wasn't python for jallu miyanLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surya_krsnbhakt

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Joined: 20 March 2013
Posts: 3069

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Arijit, continue... The Writer sings Durga Saptashati. then?

Mnxji,m Ravan's Maya on Parvati herself?LOL
And I like this dialogue:
Parvati: Son, I can see in future, you will get married twice. So try crown of Bangla wedding for the 1st & a Paghadi for another one.
Since you are insisting so much go to South & patch up with Devsena. I want my DIL at Kailash. Want to play saas-bahu with them. This game will be very popular in future on Earth.

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index