Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 11)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

With so many equestions changing in the world Niyati (Destiny) is compeletely confused. She goes to Vishnuji to find out why things are going out of control ? Vishnuji too is confused says looks like someone else has taken over the World.LOLLOL

but he can't answer her who is doing this...so he advice her to do a 1000 year Tapasya for the answer...LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumr.Vrish.vanadhi-Tulips-.FairyDust.sukhi...

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

With so many equestions changing in the world Niyati (Destiny) is compeletely confused. She goes to Vishnuji to find out why things are going out of control ? Vishnuji too is confused says looks like someone else has taken over the World.LOLLOL

Flash News Again & Again

Our  very  untalented , unwanted  Reporter Geek Kshmi  has  taped  the  secret   conversation  bwt     Indra  and  DadhianandaWink (famously known  as Vettiananda LOL in South)  

who  praised  DKDM  Hugthe  No.1  Show  in  India  yesterday. 

We  r  giving  u  the  conversation  in  words :-

Indra :   Swami  Dadhiananda, i  came  here  only  to  join  in  ur  Ashram. Plz  don't  say 
 no  Swami , i  am  ready  to  write  the  entrance  exam  also.LOL

Swami Dadhi : No  my  child  don't  cry , i  can't  let  u  in  because  its nature , there should  
be  one  King  for  each  world  and  i am the  King  here  for  all  criminal activity's .Evil Smile

Indra :  No Swami, let  me  be  ur  assistant Cry

Swami Dadhi : You  Idiot Angry  i  always  have  a  girl  as  my  P.A. Get  lostConfused

Indra : Swami Cry  i  will   give  u  my  Swarg  log, U can  have  the  4 Apsaras  Blushingfor  ur  self.
but  let  me  live  here. No body  likes  me  there Cry

Swami Dadhi : Ok  baby, calm  down , how  old  r  ur  Apsaras .Wink

Indra : Swami, they  r just  a  few  Million years  oldLOL 

Swami Dadhi : You Censored  , get  lost  from  here , if  i  ever  saw  u  again  i  will   hand  over     

you  to  my    dear    friend  TakkiEvil Smile

As  per  our  Reporter , Indra  ran  away  from  there  and  he  is  searching  for  a  new  place .
so  people  are  asked  to  be  Alert  and  inform  the  Police  when  they   see  some one  Silly  or
Evil Smile  he  might  be  indra.

Well   swami  Dadhi  has  taken  has  taken  over  the  worldOuch

Edited by lakshmikumr - 21 July 2012 at 2:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

myedward12mnx12.Vrish.vanadhi.FairyDust.sukhi...OtakuGirl-Debo-Tulips-

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Originally posted by samana17

Rati does rigorous penance but the asuras are not happie wid it!
They trick Nandi into getting dressed as an apsara.
Nandi goes and breaks Rati's penance!

Btw grt AT minaxi di! Hehe.
ha haROFL

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.FairyDust.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Indra is thinking why all these is happening with me? What is my fault ? As Indra I am supposed to be like this only. He meditates, opens his mouth. One Cockroch, comes out, who turns into an Apsara. He sends her to break the monopoly of swami Dadhi.

His next plan is to trap Tarakasur. He meets the Asura-guru, says he is ready to become an Asura, if the Asura-guru, helps him  to become Trilokinath.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumr.FairyDust.OtakuGirl-DeboNandiniRaizadaa

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Indra is thinking why all these is happening with me? What is my fault ? As Indra I am supposed to be like this only. He meditates, opens his mouth. One Cockroch, comes out, who turns into an Apsara. He sends her to break the monopoly of swami Dadhi.

His next plan is to trap Tarakasur. He meets the Asura-guru, says he is ready to become an Asura, if the Asura-guru, helps him  to become Trilokinath.

Things going in Asurs guru's  mind

1. Maintaining  One  idiot  i.e Takki  so  far  had  made  me  older  so  soon. I  was  very  Young           and   handsome Embarrassed  in   1st  epsiode , i  grew  old  very   fast   within  some   30-40  epi's Cry .

2. If  i  should  take  care  of  2nd  Idiot  ie.Indra  also  i  will  never  have  a  chance  to  get   close       to  those  Apsaras   in  my  Life time Angry

3.  I  have  to  Resign  ( VRS)  this  post   right  away  and  run  away  from  here.

4.  I  will   try  living  with  the  New  Asur  who  have  born  as  Swami Dadhiananda. He  will                    welcome  me.   

Let's  wait  and  see  what  happens  to  Asurs guru  with  Swami Dadhi LOL

As  soon  as  we  get  any  report  from  our  reporter  we  will  Flash  it.Wink

Edited by lakshmikumr - 22 July 2012 at 12:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

myedward12mnx12vanadhi.FairyDust.OtakuGirl-DeboNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
ROFL

Oh dear this is hilarious 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrvanadhi.FairyDust.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
The Cockroach turned Apsara has started her work. She plans a sting operation for this swamy.
Seeing results of ths SO, the Asura-guru thinks Tarakasur & Indra are much better then this new breed of converted Asuras. Whatever they are they have their own classLOL
So he is back to Swarga, where many Asuras have changed due to the highly pure food intake. Only few real Asuras are left like Tarakasur, Vritrasur, Chakri are left to fight with Devas. At this rate, Indra will have to fight with only these 3. Mravelous plan by the Dev-guru, he finally understands.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.vanadhi.FairyDust.OtakuGirl-Debo

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged

how about gifting this sloth to dadhi anandha ?Nuke

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrmnx12.Vrish.OtakuGirl-Debo.FairyDust.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index