Posted: 07 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Minaxi...too good... ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Continuing from today's (6/19) episode, once Baiju put down the Shiva linga that Ravan asked him to hold, the linga got transfixed there and Ravan failed to remove it.  Mahadev appeared before him and thanked him for establishing the Vaijanath Shiva linga.

Having been freed of Ravan's clutches, Mahadev then appears in Kashi, where Gajdanav is tormenting the citizens.  Mahadev hurls his trishul at Gajdanav, and the danav's soul appears out of the elephant, and thanks Mahadev for liberating him.  Gajdanav tells him that it's always been his dream to be the cause of the establishment of a jyotirlinga.  Mahadev tells him that that jyotirlinga will be known as Kritivaseshwar linga.  Gajdanav is overjoyed.

Suddenly, another ghost appears.  It is Jalandhar!!!  He starts sobbing, and tells Mahadev, "See, what I told you before I died was correct!!!  You never loved me.  Every other demon that you slew, you immortalized their memory by establishing jyotirlingas in their name.  Tarakasura, Gajdanav, you name him.  Why, you even gave Ravan the honor of establishing a jyotirlinga, but you never did that for me.  Why, why, why????!!!!! CryCryCry

Shiva tells him, "Jalandhar, you are a part of me.  So every Jyotirlinga that exists is implicitly dedicated to you as well.  Also, it's inappropriate of you to be jealous of lesser asuras since none of them had or have what you had - being a part of me.  That's why they get jyotirlingas named after them so that people remember them when they visit these places.  After all, they sacrificed their lives to get these Jyotirlingas dedicated to them"

Jalandhar tells him, "That's a real copout, Mahadev!!!  Nobody prays to me or thinks of me when they visit any of your jyotirlingas.  Given that I was your greatest challenger, I deserve better than what they have!!!"

Mahadev tells him, "Until you curb your envy of those other asuras or your resentment of me, you're getting squat!!!"  Jalandhar's ghost screams, "You don't love me!!!!  Aaahhh!!!" before getting trapped again inside Mahadev.

In the meantime, Ravan is sulking and walking back towards Lanka, when he encounter's Parashurama.  Ravan mutters to himself how Shiva has betrayed him, and hearing that, a furious Parashurama swings his ax at Ravan, who manages to duck just in time.  Ravan gets furious!!!

Parashuram screams at him, "How dare you insult my Mahadev?  I'll show you" and swings his ax at him again, but Ravan again ducks.

Ravan now invokes his Chandrahaas and starts a huge fight w/ Parashurama.  At Kailash, Kartikeya switches on his LCD big screen and Parvati, Nandi, Bhrigni, Ganesh and all the other Ganas gather around it, watching it w/ the fascination of watching an LPL game.  At Vaikuntha, Vishnu, Lakshmi, Narada, Brahma and Saraswati are watching, and soon, the devas join them as well to witness this battle.

How does this battle b/w Ravan and Parashurama progress?  Take it away from here! LOL

Edited by .Vrish. - 20 June 2013 at 5:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12varaaliSurya_krsnbhaktsia221MrToolConfuser

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Minakshi, too good - your ideas for the Mahabharat.  Actually, Ekta tried that w/ the Kauravas - making the Pandavas the bad guys in her short lived serial.  Maybe DkDM can make Kunti the supervamp of all times, and have Surya, Indra and Vayu all trying to placate her and play a one upsmanship game on each other all the time Evil Smile

mnx12

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Vrish, please try to make it less funny, or I'll choke with laughter.
Ravan and Parasurama fighting?LOL And everyone is seeing in their LCD TV?LOL
And poor Jalandhar, I agree with him - Mahadev's arguments are just boring. YOu are my ansh, blah blah... Nothing justifiesLOL
I want to see what happens to Parashuram and Ravan. Because, if you see the conditions of the boon, Ravan can be killed by a man, and Parashurama IS a man. So, Ravan, bewareLOL

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Minakshi, too good - your ideas for the Mahabharat.  Actually, Ekta tried that w/ the Kauravas - making the Pandavas the bad guys in her short lived serial.  Maybe DkDM can make Kunti the supervamp of all times, and have Surya, Indra and Vayu all trying to placate her and play a one upsmanship game on each other all the time Evil Smile

What is upmanship and placating?
And Meenakshiji, sorry I didn't comment... it is just that I was speechless (apart from the fact that I was coughing and laughing)!

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 19 June 2013 at 1:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Surya, someone once asked me this in another D&D thread - why couldn't Ravan be killed by Parashurama, since he had all the qualities required to kill Ravan - he was a human, he was Narayan's avatar and so on.  If you needed Lakshmi, Vedavati could have married him, been sullied by Ravan (and fulfilled Vrinda's curse as well) forcing Parashurama to abandon her, yada yada yada.

But I digress, since this is not the thread for it.  Maybe the Mytho Masti D&D thread.

Placate means to try and butter up someone - in this case, Indra, Surya & Vayu would all be competing to be Kunti's fav, so that their respective sons get favored treatment.  One upsmanship is two or more people competing to outdo each other and make themselves look good at the expense of their competition

Edited by .Vrish. - 19 June 2013 at 1:39am

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Vrish, Ekta did that? Could not last beyond 2nd epi.in that Mahabharat. But this story she can name as Kahani Mere Mahabharat ki & contnue with her story of what happened after the war. It will be a unique story & we won't grumble about it's not written in Puranas, it will be a compelete fiction.
Jalandhar's ghost was too good, he'll always cry & complain why you did this to me. In fact he can complain every time Mahadev gives boon to his devotee.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Proud-India

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Parashuram & Ravan are fighting. They start WWF with Nahush as a refree. Parashuram is leading but is not able to defeat Ravan, who is burning with anger of loosing the Shiv ling. 
Parashuram connects to Vishnuji in a telepathic convo. Asks him why am I not able to defeat Ravan?
It's his punyas collected during Kashi's concert is saving him. Till then he is undefeatable, replys Vishnuji. When will they get over? is the next question.
Vishnuji replys, I know you are getting impatient. But if you can't, then I'll come down to kill him.
Match refree anounces it's a draw. Both the players are unhappy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.varaalisia221MrToolConfuser

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
So all the Devas are watching this Parashuram -vs- Ravana encounter in Vaikunth, while all the Shiva Ganas are watching in in Kailash. The Vaikunth audience is supporting PR while the Kailash audeince is rooting for Ravana

Parashuram once again throws the axe at Ravan. This time, a prepared Ravan deflects the axe with his sword and the axe lands far away.

"Six"... scream the Kailash supporters.

Furious, PR once again lunges the axe at Ravana, Ravana misses it and the axe hits him on the leg. Blood begins to flow copiously from Ravana's leg but no one seems to be bothered about it.

"LBW...out..." Vaikunth audience is delirious with joy.

Meanwhile Brahma comes there and claims that Parashuram cannot kill Ravana. 

"You didn't give any signal to us Tridevs that you were going to kill Ravan in this over. Such an important event, do you think we  will forgo betting with the asuras on this?

Parashuram looks in despair "Betting... here too?"

Brahma nods sagely.

So having learnt his lesson in his previous avatar, Rama does not kill Ravana straight away, but starts by chopping his heads one by one. This was the signal that he would kill Ravan by the end of the over.

Finally when the bets have been placed by the Tridevs, Rama goes ahead and aims the arrow at Ravan's navel - thus kiling him 

-and-

making the Devas richer by a few gold coins.

Btw, the middleman in this case was Vibhishana

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhaktsia221jyoti07Arijit007MrToolConfuser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index