Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 106)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Vrindapati ki jay!! Vrindapatiki jay!!
J comes out of his palace, he was admiring his throne, was thinking should this design be changed? It's getting bit uncomfertable, was disturbed  hearing this different jay jaykaar.
What's all these?  Some Asuras were about to reapeat Vrindapati..., but stopped seeing J angry.
J: Who asked you to say this? Don't you all know, I am the Trilokadhipati J.
Naradji was standing in a corner, comes out.
Naradji: I told them to do so. You are undefeataed only because of Vrinda, so for you beng called as Vrindapati J, is a big honour.
J: Narad why did you come back? Go away, we don't need you.
Naradji: But I need to remind you yourwife is a big Narayan bhakta. You should come & meet Narayan. Meeting him will help you to undrestand Narayan more. May be you might feel like becoming Narayan.
J: But Narayan is not Devo ke Dev, so I am not interested in him. Tell me more about Mahadev.
Naradji: But Shukracharya has already told you about Mahdev.
J: Yes I remember, he came to my Trilokadhipati ceremony too. I was wondering, how does it feel being Mahadev?
Naradji: You can't be like him.
J: Narad don't make me angry, this time my wife is not around to save you.
Naradji: Then Vrindapati, you only find out, how does it feel being Mahadev, Narayan! Narayan!
He leaves.
J: Calls the best Fashion designer among Asuras, tells him, I want to look like Mahadev.
J finally gets the required Tiger skin & other accesories to get a simillar look like Mahadev, as Snake refused to stay in one position, so he got irritated & threw it. He made few changes. the toughest part was changing his tatoos, he was almost born with them. But he sacrificed his Blue tatoos for a new design of Black ones.

Edited by mnx12 - 06 May 2013 at 7:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow.daemonRanjusha_gReenheaRt_.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhaktsia221MrToolConfuser-Nymphadora-

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

J: Calls the best Fashion designer among Asuras, tells him, I want to look like Mahadev.
J finally gets the required Tiger skin & other accesories to get a simillar look like Mahadev, as Snake refused to stay in one position, so he got irritated & threw it. He made few changes. the toughest part was changing his tatoos, he was almost born with them. But he sacrificed his Blue tatoos for a new design of Black ones.

Even the plastic moon was becoming difficult to balance on head. So he threw that also away.

He began getting rashes on his thighs and then realized that he was allergic to the tiger skin. So he discarded even that.

Now there was no point in trying to look like Mahadev without the moon, tiger skin and the snake. Even the blue tatoos that he had got rid of painstakingly had left their marks.

Then he wondered "Which Deva can I look like?"

Not Brahma, because then he would have to balace three more heads on his one head. Why not try and look like Narayan.

So asked the best fashion designers to get him the best quality of pitamber, lots of ornaments and blue paint in his body. He also got two prosthetic hands to be attached to his back- carrying conch and chakra.

While he was admiring his new look in the mirror, there was an unexpected development.Vrinda coming out of the shower rushed to him and fell at his feet "Prabhu...Narayan.."

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

advaitinRanjushamnx12Surya_krsnbhaktsia221Arijit007MrToolConfuser-Srushti-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

varaali, J will faint hearing Narayan's name.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.-Srushti-

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Environmetal acitivists have decided to launch a protest against jalandhar.

Their demand-Jalandhar should stop encouraging people to use plastics.Moreover so,as a means of clothing :D 

p.s : i genuinely disliked the look they hav been showing jalandhar in.whatever happened to the one shown in the promos bfore the track strtd? :/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow.daemonmnx12.Vrish.sia221Patrarekha

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
So Indra is the genius behind Saas Bahu sagas...n also the producer of Mallika's new show...
should have guessed it...!! LOL

Vrindapati Jallandhar...!!  " Hand in marriage" " Meta for" ROFL

Too good... all of u guys...!! StarStar
A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I wrote this as a separate topic last week and am now posting it here in the CNAT at the suggestion of Varaali. Here is my completely nonsensical interpretation of something straight out of our mythology!

Enjoy,
Arti

Jalandhar's "complex" family tree

For someone who had been portrayed (in DKDM, at least) as having thought that he was all alone in the world at different times in his life, Jalandhar actually has quite an interesting "family tree"! [This is a bit tongue-in-cheek - I sincerely hope no one is offended!]

1) To begin with, he is an ansh of Mahadev so is sort of like Mahadev's son. This means that Kartikeya, Ashoksundari, and Ganesh are like his siblings. And that Devi Parvati is sort of like his mother, even though he was not born of her.

Ok, so since Lord Vishnu and Devi Parvati are considered to be brother and sister, this means that Lord Vishnu is sort of like Jalandhar's mama (uncle = mother's brother) and Devi Lakshmi is like his mami (aunt = mother's brother's wife).

2) Now, as both Jalandhar and Devi Lakshmi were born of the sea, they are considered siblings and Samudradev is their father. 

This means that we could consider:

A) Devi Lakshmi as both sister and mami of Jalandhar.

B) Lord Vishnu as both his jeeja (brother-in-law = sister's husband) and mama.

C) Devi Parvati as both his "mum" and his sister's nanad (sister-in-law = husband's sister).

D) Mahadev as both J's father and as his sister's [Devi Lakshmi's] nandoi (brother-in-law = husband's sister's husband).

E) Jalandhar as both a brother to Kartikeya, Ashoksundari, and Ganesh, as well as their (sort of) "uncle" (their mami's brother).

and my personal favourite...

F) Jalandhar (sort of) as his own uncle and his own nephew! ROFL
("Uncle" = his father's [Mahadev's] sehlaj's [Devi Lakshmi's] brother; sehlaj = wife's brother's wife. "Nephew" = his sister's [Devi Lakshmi's] nanad's [Devi Parvati's] "son"] 

And now if we bring Vrinda in to this, only as Jalandhar's wife, this means that her Ishtdev, Lord Vishnu, is now also her nandoi (brother-in-law = husband's sister's husband) as well as her uncle (husband's "mama"). How many people get to actually be related to their Ishtdev! (No offence intended at all - I sincerely hope none was taken by anyone!) This also makes what we know is going to happen soon even more awkward than it already was!

And now (according to DKMD) Jalandhar wants to kidnap/destroy Devi Parvati, who is like his mum (and according to the Puraans he lusted after her, which is even worse!).

And back to Jalandhar again, for someone who was so seemingly against the Tridevs, he actually has a special connection with all three of them: he was Mahadev's ansh, he was Lord's Vishnu's brother-in-law (saala = wife's brother) and (sort of) nephew (bhanja = sister's son), and he was given his name by Lord Brahma! 

And to add one more element to this already complicated web, DKDM threw in a mermaid mother for him!

Smile

Poor Jalandhar, with such a complex web woven around him, is it a wonder that he eventually lost the plot? Tongue (This is a joke, but the tangled family tree is real according to the mythology!)

PS. Sincerely, no offence intended! I know the majority of these characters are revered Gods and I do not mean to hurt anyone's sentiments with this post. This is just what happens when I'm seeing connections everywhere (and am trying to have some light moments before the upcoming sad and/or weird events reach us)!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

advaitinshadow.daemonRanjushamnx12.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhaktMrToolConfuser

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Mahadev's thoughts after today's episode

Oh the happiest day since the serial started

Finally I got what I wanted

'Tis the best day of my life

At last I got to kiss my wife'.

That too, only because my wife protested,

"It's not fair "  she said,

"You married Vrinda and had all fun

While I was busy doing Yogaasan"

So I told the CVs... "Boss

I am at a loss,

My wife is angry with me

'coz I have never her given a kissie'

Then the CV said "Don't worry Sir

We will let you kiss her

Only on the forehead though

Anywhere else, No  No "

But tell me dear viewers,

And all the serial reviewers,

Shouldn't a kiss be delivered on the lips

For it to become pure bliss?

Edited by varaali - 05 June 2013 at 11:06pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow.daemonRanjushamnx12.Vrish.hemavidzSurya_krsnbhaktsia221jyoti07MrToolConfuser

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varaali

Mahadev's thoughts after today's episode

Oh the happiest day since the serial started

Finally I got what I wanted

'Tis the best day of my life

At last I got to kiss my wife'.

That too, only because my wife protested,

"It's not fair " she said,

"You married Vrinda and had all fun

While I was busy doing Yogaasan"

So I told the CVs 'Boss

I am at a loss,

My wife is angry with me

'coz I have never her given a kissie'

Then the CV said "Don't worry Sir

We will let you kiss her

Only on the forehead though

Anywhere else, No, no,

But tell me dear viewers,

And all the serial reviewers,

Shouldn't a kiss be delivered on the lips

For it to become pure bliss?

ROFL You are a Kavitri, a Hasya Kavitri!
And yes, I agree, kiss should be on the lips. But Sonarika might rather run around screaming than do THAT I suppose!LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index