Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The C. N. A. T. (Page 105)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Vrish,

No wonder those words were so familliar, only the id is different, rest everything is same. So we have some purana papi visiting here tooLOL

No, by account, I meant description of the events.  My ID is unchanged.  I added a few things that got lost when I had the power outage.

Surya

There were 1 or more posters who'd open topics in other forums - namely DBSK & MM, claiming that ___ & ___ were not in the Vedas, or that something in some/all Puranas were wrong.  The reason they got the reputation of trolls was that they'd just keep regurgitating it, and focus on some fringe issues that nobody was bothered about.  Although the ban on them happened not b'cos of that, but for violating the code about not making attacks on others' religious beliefs.  Nothing wrong w/ saying that the Vedas are authentic and the puranas ain't, but saying that something in the Puranas was po*n, or stuff like it, would be just screaming for attention, which is what the poster(s) did.  Eventually earned them a ban.

Edited by .Vrish. - 26 April 2013 at 5:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Surya_krsnbhaktMrToolConfuser

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Vrish, what I meant was troll's id was different ealier. But the words were almost same.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Oh, yeah, that too.  The idea that the troll had MIDs was certainly a possibility.

Other option - the latter troll was really sent by Narada Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12MrToolConfuser

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Indra like the suggetion of Saas bahu brand shows to get Humans involved in their illusionary World.
He declares I'll send my Apsara Mallika & start a new show where men will stand in long queue to marry her.
Ganesh: But isn't Mallika aunty bit old to get married?
Indra: Kid you are not aware of effect of Mallika, she'll rule & make life ok of people.
Narad: What if this idea doesn't work?
Indra: Do you have any other suggetion?
Narad: Yes, you can go to Jalandhar & ask him to forgive you for your sins. He may leave you then.
Lakshmiji: Devrshi this trick works on Mahadev but Jalandhar will realise his Crocodile tears.
Indra: Forget it, I'll think of something myself. I'll win this war with brain, my own brain.
He has a wicked smile on his face. Calls some of the Devas, explains them his plan.
Here Vrinda is searching for some Herbs to make medicine in the forest. Finds herself surrounded by Devas sent by Indra. They have come to kidnap her. Vrinda warns them no to do so. Suddenly she finds Jalandhar is beating those Devas. Seeing his strength, they run away.
Jalandhar: See I told you not to trust them.
Vrinda: Thanks for saving me Asuraraj.
Jalandhar: Indra will have to pay for this too.

Edited by mnx12 - 27 April 2013 at 2:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow.daemonapurvachoudary.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhaktsia221-Reeti-MrToolConfuser

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Life Ok's Mallika, was Hilarious.ROFLROFLROFLROFL awesome Updates.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow.daemonmnx12.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
He declares I'll send my Apsara Mallika & start a new show where men will stand in long queue to marry her.

Narada tells Indra: That's a brilliant idea, Devaraj!  Remember how in Imagine TV, they had many mock swayamvaras, mocking the original concept of swayamvaras?  Ultimately, their TRPs went down and they went off the air.  And in the process, DBSK, which had you lose a battle to Krishna over the parijat flower - they too went off the air.  If you can unleash this Sherawat lady on LifeOK, she can do to them what Rakhi & Ratan did to Imagine TV.

Indra:  You are a genius, Narad!  If we pull that off, guess what?  DkDM too will go off the air.

Narada: In the meantime, Devraj, the show will continue to play havoc w/ your reputation.

Indra:  Hey, is there any way of smuggling the Bachelorette program into DkDM?  Did you see in the promos how a guy looks at the bride and faints?  I hear that Sukhracharya is busy wanting to get Jalandhar married.  If we can provide Sherawat to him, then his plan of getting Jalandhar strengthened will collapse - just like he will the moment he sees Mallika.  And the opportunity is ideal as well.  Right now, I know from the gossip shows that J & V have a fall-out over her wishing to treat the devas: this is the ideal opportunity to get him interested in a different woman, and who better than Sherawat to undermine him? Evil Smile

Narada:  I really doubt that can be done

Indra: Why not?  I mean, if they can smuggle in a non-existent Matsyakanya, who is so fictitious that even Sukhracharya doesn't think of resurrecting her w/ his sanjeevani, then why not Mallika into DkDM?  I'd like you to work on this one.

Narada: How?

Indra: Since Lakshmi has suddenly discovered a special Yamuna-Yama relationship w/ Jalandhar, talk to her about arranging his marriage, and getting it within DkDM.  I'll meet LifeOK's people and convince them to have Jalandhar as one of the contestants.  You don't think any aam admis from the viewers really has a chance once Jalandhar enters, do you?

Narada: Nope!

Indra:  Then get to your job, and I'll get to mine.

Edited by .Vrish. - 27 April 2013 at 2:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow.daemonapurvachoudarymnx12Surya_krsnbhaktsia221-Reeti-

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
LOLL ..
This thread is full of hilariousness ROFLROFL

Meenu di & Vrish Gorgoeus..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Indra announces to the devas that he's resigning, since the tridevs are not helping him.

The devas then offer him all their weapons, but Indra says - look, you all were fighting alongside me, it's not that we didn't have them available.  They just were ineffective.  So I'll go ahead and resign.

The devas all clamor, 'Please don't resign'

Indra tells Brihaspati, 'Look at them - this is just what I wanted - maybe that will convince the tridevs to support me.  This is just reminescent of what will happen in Indra in Kalyug in the 80s, when you'll see chief ministers resigning, and their followers demonstrating for them to take back their resignations, and in some cases, even commit self immolation'.

Brihaspati: 'Nobody is gonna do any of that out here'

Indra: Maybe, but they will definitely force the tridevs to support me.

The devas offer to go and annoy the tridevs, and so Brahma & Vishnu appear b4 them and hand over Indra the Brahmashira & the Narayanastra.  Indra is thrilled and takes back his resignation

Brahma: The right time for your resignation hasn't yet arrived

Indra: Now, thanks to both of you, nor will it!  I'm off

Elsewhere, Kalnemi is discussing the marriage w/ Sarpmani, when Jalandhar comes in and asks for Vrinda's hand in marriage.

Kalnemi: I've already promised that to Sarpmani.

Jalandhar approaches Sarpmani, and asks him whether he objects to him marrying Vrinda?

Sarpmani: Absolutely not, since I only asked for Vrinda's hand in marriage.  I certainly don't want the rest of her, or I'd have to put up w/ her Vishnu worship and her dreary bhashans.  Why don't we split her?  I'll marry her hands, you marry the rest of her.  She won't be able to pray to Vishnu, which is a win for you, while I get her hands

Jalandhar: Okay, genius, how do you think she'd continue treating her patients?

Sarpmani: With her nursing staff.  Once she's married to you, you don't expect her to actually touch others, do you?  That'll defeat the reason Sukhi wants you to marry.  She'll have her nursing staff to work on her patients, while she just gives orders.  No hands required for any of that.  So how about it?

Jalandhar: You do know that 'hand in marriage' is just a metaphor, don't you, genius?

Sarpmani: Meta for what?  Why would I use metas again - I say what I mean and mean what I say!  When I asked Kalnemi for her hand, that's all I wanted.  Her hand.  Here, if her hand is so valuable to you, just give me her left hand.

Jalandhar (now getting annoyed and impatient): I'm sorry.  If you want to take her, you better take the whole of her.

Vrinda comes in and tells them, 'I'm not a toy that you 3 can just hand me over however you like'.

Sarpmani: I'm out.  I only wanted your hand, but your father & boyfriend want to give me the whole of you.  Let them put up w/ it.  I won't.  And he disappears.

Vrinda is upset and goes to her Vishnu chamber sobbing Cry

Edited by .Vrish. - 04 May 2013 at 2:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow.daemonapurvachoudary_gReenheaRt_Surya_krsnbhaktvaraalisia221-Nymphadora-MrToolConfuser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index