sia221
sia221

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Ohho...!! Vrinda makes an entry here too...amazing... Vrish...!! LOLLOLLOL

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
After Vishwakarma makes Indra his vajra, Indra hands it over to Mahadev asking that Mahadev use the vajra to kill Vritra.

Vishnu suggests - no, it should be Kartikeya.

Kartikeya: no, Indra is a cheat, and an ingrate.  I've learnt my lesson from killing Taki, who was never really a problem.  If I have to take sides here, I'd rather take Vritra's side.

Shiva: In that case, Dadhichi's sacrifice will be wasted.  You must do it for him.

Sukhracharya divines what went on, and tells Vritra & Jalandhar about it.

Jalandhar: We'll do a 2 pronged approach.  I'll ward of Kartikeya, while Vritra can confront Indra.

They agree to the plan, and go into battle.

In battle, when Vritra is about to attack Indra, Kartikeya appears b4 him.  Jalandhar then appears before Kartikeya, and Kartikeya drops his swords.

Jalandhar: Pick up your weapons, son!  What's it - cat got your tong... I mean hands?

Kartikeya is speechless.  In the meantime, Vritra starts raining arrows on Indra.  Indra hurls his vajra @ Vritra & turns and runs.  The vajra hits Vritra & he is killed.

Jalandhar, who's about to attack Kartikeya, gets furious, and starts chasing Indra.  Shiva appears before Kartikeya and reprimands him for dropping his weapons.

Kartikeya: Pitashri, he looked just like you, that's why.  I could never dream of raising weapons against you.

Shiva:  Then I should have assigned this to Ganesh.  At least, he has no problems doing that.

Kartikeya: No, pitashree, right now, he again has his human head.  If you send him against Jalandhar, it will be a repeat - Jalandhar will behead him, and then you'll have to slaughter another innocent elephant to substitute that head.

Ganesh, who's arrived there: It should be no problems.  I'm ready to lose my head as many time as is necessary for sansar's kalyan.

Mahadev: No, Kartikeya is right.  None of you are even close to him.  I need to go and rescue Indra b4 Jalandhar gets him, or else, there will be no rains, nor any snow and your nanaji's kingdom will dry up.  On those beautiful mountains, instead of snow, you'll see just rocks.

Kartikeya:  Okay, if Indra is what we need to have snow in Nanashri's kingdom, do salvage that coward.

Mahadev is off.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

apurvachoudarymnx12varaaliSurya_krsnbhaktKavyyaasia221-Nymphadora-MrToolConfuser

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
so that's why tridevs tollarate indra.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Vrish, you've solved the mystery, why Indra is tolerated by Tridevas & other Devas as pointed out by Arijit.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged

At Swarga, Indra is furious.

Brihaspati: Why are you so angry Devraj?
Indra: Nobody respects me, they all think I am the worst person.
Naradj: But you are still Devraj, king of Devas, so we do respect you.
Brihaspati: What makes you think so Devraj?
Indra: I am the great Indra portrayed as above all in Vedas. But look at the way they are showing me on one of the show called Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. It should have been Devon ke Dev Indra.
Narad: Then it would have stopped running long back.
Indra: Devarshi even you make fun of me, I am watching you.
Naradji: Should't you be watching your acts instead?
Indra: I have not done anything wrong.
Brihaspati: What you did with Ahilya was right?
Indra: Someone has already pointed out it was Ahilya who was after me?
Brihaspati: Speak truth you wanted to marry Ahilya but her father prefered rishi Gautam over you.
Indra: That was the mistake he made, had Ahilya been married to me, this situation wouldn't have come up.
Narad: What about Trishira? Why did you kill him when he was doing penance?
Indra: I warned him many times to break his penance. What is the need for anyone to do penance. He should have enjoyed his life, I would have allowed him to join me in Surapaan & enjoy Apsara's dance with me. I even sent some Apasaras but he ignored all of them.
Brihaspati: Was it right on your part to break someone's penance?
Indra: Then he would have taken over Swarga.
Naradji: So it was you insecurity?
Indra: I am never insecure, I give fair chance to all. See I gave Kartikeya chance to kill Tarakasur, that kid should be happy, to be Senapati of a great ruller like me.
Naradji: Devraj, if you want to improve your image, stop all the wrong deeds, follow the path of Dharma.
Indra: I am always on the right path. Now I am going to hire a big PR agency to improve my image. They'll make sure everyone knows how great I am.
Brihaspai: He will not change. btw, what is the name of this PR agency?
Indra: Lakshmi-Ganesh PR agency on Earh, they'll tell all the Humans how great I am.
Brihaspati, notices Lakshmiji & Ganeshji standing together, laughing at Indra. He too has a smile on his face. Naradji leaves to meet mata Lakshmi.

Edited by mnx12 - 26 April 2013 at 4:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavyyaaSurya_krsnbhaktMrToolConfuser-Nymphadora-

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
He he
Plz continue

mnx12

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
ROFL indra, tu toh gaya.

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged

In the HO of Lakshmi- Ganesh PR Agency, one attendant comes with a long list of demand fromone of their new client. Naradji comes there.

Naradji: These are the thngs Devraj wants to be done to improve his image, mata please let me see the list.
Lakshmiji: No I'll see it first.
She reads it can not stop laughing.
Excited Narad asks what is it? Lakshmiji sends Ganesh for some work.
Lakshmiji: Certain things should not be discussed in front of a child.
Naradji: Mata  am excited, please ttell me what does Devraj want?
Lakshmiji: He wants to start a tv channel for his publicity. Wants to come up with a calender with bikini clad Apsaras. He wants to be in all the pics with them.
Next he wants to start an Airline, called Indra- airlines, with Choppers flying everywhere carrying his banners.
Wants to build up his temples everywhere & promote his worship on big scale.  
Wants the biggest Purana to be writen by Vyasa, in his glory only, where he is depicted as Karta- dharta of everything. He should be portrayed as Supreme, everything is evolved from him & will merge in him in the end.
Naradji: Looks like Devraj must be high on Sura, while writing such demands.
Lakshmiji: He is always high on his ego, doesn't need Sura.
Naradji; Mata what will you do now?
Lakshmiji: I'll tell the World about the Real Indra, it will be the truth & only truth about him.
Naradji: But he will not pay his fees.
Lakshmiji: Devarshi, I don't need his fees, as the department of wealth is under me. I only want to show his true face to all. look at the brighter side If Devraj senses his wrong deeds can be exposed, he may change, improve & Swarga will get a good King.
Naradji: Even I hope for the same.

Edited by mnx12 - 26 April 2013 at 3:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apurvachoudarySurya_krsnbhaktsia221kaatayaniMrToolConfuser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index