Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
aap ki yeh kathaa dhaaraavaahik mein dikhaane waali kahaani se kayin adhik rochak aur aananda daayak hain, satya keh rahaa hun main.
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Continuing from the above story...

Parvati then called Devasena & Buddhi, and introduced them to Andhak.

"See here, this is your new devar.  Take good care of him, feed him if he's hungry and so on".

Devasena & Buddhi were very excited.  Devasena took little Andhak to his crib, and laid him there, while Buddhi prepared some modak and took it to little Andhak.  Andhak drank it & was happy.  Then fell asleep.

A few hours later, Kartikeya & Ganesh were back home, when suddenly, they heard a roar.  This startled them, but Buddhi was quick to explain, "It's your new bro, Andhak.  He's just woken up, so we need to feed him.  I'll prepare his Modak, while Devasena can go to calm him."

Kartikeya & Ganesh are excited, and go w/ Devasena into Andhak's room.  Nandi too joins them.  They see Andhak stop crying, when Devasena speaks to him.  Kartikeya says, "If he's awake, why are his eyes closed?"

Devasena, sadly, "He's born blind".

A pall got over all of them, and Nandi resumed his legendary crying from the Sati era πŸ˜†

🀣 YOu never fail to amuse!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Andhak is roaming around groping aimlessly, when suddenly, Shukracharya appears before him

Andhak: Who are you?

Shukracharya: I'm the asura guru Shukracharya

A: I am an asura, but I don't think that you can be my guru

S: Why?

A: I am your uncle - sort of

S: How?

A: Who's son am I?

S: Mahadev/Parvati

A: No, they gave me away in adoption.  To whom?

S: Hiranyaksha

A: Now, who's your mom?

S: Divya/Usha

A: And who's her dad?

S: Hiranyakashipu

A: And he is Hiranyaksha's?

S: Brother.

A: So your mom & I are cousins, right?

S: Sort of

A: So I'm your uncle, and you can't be my Guru.

Shuki turned to Mahadev in dispair πŸ˜†
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Andhak is roaming around groping aimlessly, when suddenly, Shukracharya appears before him

Andhak: Who are you?

Shukracharya: I'm the asura guru Shukracharya

A: I am an asura, but I don't think that you can be my guru

S: Why?

A: I am your uncle - sort of

S: How?

A: Who's son am I?

S: Mahadev/Parvati

A: No, they gave me away in adoption.  To whom?

S: Hiranyaksha

A: Now, who's your mom?

S: Divya/Usha

A: And who's her dad?

S: Hiranyakashipu

A: And he is Hiranyaksha's?

S: Brother.

A: So your mom & I are cousins, right?

S: Sort of

A: So I'm your uncle, and you can't be my Guru.

Shuki turned to Mahadev in dispair πŸ˜†

Hey Vrish! What new Ramayan is this? Shukracharya can't be Hiranyakashipu's grandson! He was his Guru! And his sons taught Prahlada! Well, I think Mahadev would have said the same thing!
Vr15h thumbnail
Surya

The relationship was how I summarized it.  Shukracharya's mother was Divya, or Usha, the daughter of Hiranyakashipu.  Her husband was Bhrigu.  Incidentally, she's the wife of Bhrigu who was slaughtered by Vishnu for shielding a few asuras, which is why Bhrigu cursed him to be separated from his wife - one of the many curses hitting Vishnu in Rama's avatar.

It's also the reason why Shukracharya, a devout Mahadev bhakt, absolutely loathed Vishnu.
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh I just love to read this thread the most!πŸ˜†

@ spl thanks to all who wrote in their piece of purana... very creative n at the same time hilarious.
Keep posting ur writes n pep us all up.πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘

Regards
Sia

Vr15h thumbnail
Battle b/w Nandi & Andhak.  Nandi gores him, and is almost strangling him.  

A: Let me go.  I'm sorry I said such bad things about the mother

N: No, you ain't - this is just another of your tricks

A: Yeah, I really am, aaahhh!!!

N: No, I know you really well - you are not above cheating to achieve your goals

A: No, now I've been enlightened by you, so I will go and fall @ the feet of Parvati mata

Nandi lets go, and Andhak stabs him.  Nandi screams!!

N: MAHADEV!!!!

M: Nandi? 😲 What, Nandi?

N: He stabbed me

M: Why did you let him go?

N: He told me that he respected Mata

M: But you told him that you knew that he was lying?

N: Yeah, but he then told me that he was telling the truth.  So I thought he was.

M: Nandi, then how could you have previously known that he was lying?

N: Prabhu, b'cos you said so.  But now I know it myself.

M: Ok, Ganesh will tend to your wounds, but we'll fight him.

N: We?

M: Veerbhadra & Mahakali
Vr15h thumbnail
I'll combine DkDM & Mahabharata here, since we have Mahadev appearing in both yesterday.  Enjoy πŸ˜†

So Ganga is busy taunting Parvati about how close she is to Shiva, making her burn.  Parvati decides to taunt her back.

P: Great mother you are, drowning 7 of your 8 babies, and then abandoning your husband

G: That was just my temporary human avatar.  In my original form, everybody is my son, or nobody is my son, except Kartikeya & Ganesh.

Parvati bristles w/ rage.  However, controls herself, and resumes

P: Good definition of a beggar - can't get your own son, so trying to poach mine.

It's now Ganga's turn to bristle, and even Mahadev is disturbed.

Suddenly, an explosion in the sky happens, and everyone turns to see what it is.  It's the Bheeshuram battle.  Parashurama invokes the Narayanastra, & Bheeshma the Brahmashira.  Everyone is terrified.

G: Prabhu, please stop them

P: Why should he stop them?  Just b'cos your son is gonna get creamed?  Deserves it to, for dishonoring 3 girls & ruining their lives for good.  Don't think that your son is gonna get away w/ it.

G: I'm not thinking about him - I'm thinking about Shrushti.

P: Leave her alone, and let her do her updates.

G: Not her!  The other one.

P: Since when is that Shrushti your responsibility?  First you want my husband, and then you want Shrushti?  Shrushti's responsibility is mine & Mahadev's.

Mahadev grabs his opportunity to get a word in edgewise, and intervenes.

M: Correct, Parvati, and so now I'm off to save Shrushti, who will be destroyed, if these weapons collide.

Mahadev appears @ the battlefield, and the 2 weapons go into his third eye.  Seeing that, Kama suddenly appears and rejoices, thinking that he's safe from Mahadev, since the  third eye is damaged.  But Mahadev opens his third eye again & fries Kamadev.  Rati appears, and Mahadev tells her that Kama will be born as Pradhyumna to Rukmini in Dwarka, many years from now.  Mahadev addresses the 3 of them.

M: I think you can end the battle - it's inconclusive.  Amba, you can get your revenge, but since it's just for your own satisfaction, I can't let it happen in this birth.

A: But Prabhu, it's not just about me.  Bheeshma disrupted our swayamvara, and look @ my sisters, who did exactly what he wanted.  They married his nominee, got widowed, got forced into niyoga and have 2 handicapped babies.  Aside from myself, I also want to secure the future for future women that he may choose to abduct

B: I vow not to abduct...

P: Shut up, Bheeshma!  What Amba says is correct - you did ruin the lives of her and her sisters, and you'll have to pay the price for your Ravan & Jalandhar like act, or else future society will think that your behavior is okay.  So what Mahadev said will happen.  And even though Amba will be reborn, she'll have full memory of what you did to her & her sisters.  And since you have ichchya mrityu, she'll cause something worse than death for you.  She'll cause your defeat!

G: Parvati, why...

P: I'm not done!  Amba, I'm blessing you as well.  After you die, you will become a river, and be forever pure.

G: Amba, for your obsession w/ revenge against my innocent son and trying to break his vow, I curse you.  Nobody will ever be able to bathe in you - your bathing locations will be humanly inaccessable

A: Ganga, if I recall right, you've already been cursed that your waters will be polluted in Kalyug, so your curse will actually serve me well - if I am inaccessable, it will be hard to dump industrial waste in me, hard to bathe in me and so on, so I'll be purer than you, nyah nyah nyah, nyah nyah..

Also, Mata Parvati, you are the only true mata of all of us, and not partial to someone just b'cos she's your own son.  Unlike Ganga here...

Parvati is thrilled to receive this endorsement, while Ganga continues to seethe in anger.  Mahadev, Parashurama & Bheeshma all flee the scene, wishing to avoid the catfight.  Parvati too blesses Amba & disappears, and Ganga too leaves the scene.
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!πŸ‘πŸ‘. And, So Cat-Fight and The blessing with curse was the Final-Outcome of sheer Jealous-ies between the Sisters.🀣🀣
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Well well Mahabharata and DKDM purana it is.
M and A convo was πŸ˜†

OMG Srushti!! excellent!very witty!🀣 P-A-G catfight is ultimate.. enjoyed this, still a better one DKDM's version.🀣
Loved the tale of accusations -killer looks- Curses.

Thanks for the write.. really had  a good time reading the fun post.
Keep it comingπŸ˜‰

Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago