Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
are yaar, ruk kiun gaye continiue karo naa, please.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Minakshi

That troll was previously in DBSK, and then went on to MM b4 she got banned there.  AFAIK, she hasn't had the opportunity to troll here. 😈

P.S.  I updated my account above.  I had actually written something more elaborate, but a power outage blew it out.  Probably Indra at work 🀣
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vrish
It is SURELY Indra at work. With the way we and DKDM has made him characterless, he will want some revenge. And you still don't know who are Changu Mangu and TIngu? πŸ€£ Tarakaksh, Kamalaksh and Vidyunmali
@Meenakshiji and Vrish And your thing about the PR Agency is great! Hilarious!
Vr15h thumbnail
Surya

I use their proper names in the LPL.  Vidyunmali is the captain of AA, Kamalaksh is a pace bowler in PP and Tarakaksh I think in GG. πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Vrish,

No wonder those words were so familliar, only the id is different, rest everything is same. So we have some purana papi visiting here tooπŸ˜†
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is the troll thing btw? Or who?
Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Vrish,

No wonder those words were so familliar, only the id is different, rest everything is same. So we have some purana papi visiting here tooπŸ˜†

No, by account, I meant description of the events.  My ID is unchanged.  I added a few things that got lost when I had the power outage.

Surya

There were 1 or more posters who'd open topics in other forums - namely DBSK & MM, claiming that ___ & ___ were not in the Vedas, or that something in some/all Puranas were wrong.  The reason they got the reputation of trolls was that they'd just keep regurgitating it, and focus on some fringe issues that nobody was bothered about.  Although the ban on them happened not b'cos of that, but for violating the code about not making attacks on others' religious beliefs.  Nothing wrong w/ saying that the Vedas are authentic and the puranas ain't, but saying that something in the Puranas was po*n, or stuff like it, would be just screaming for attention, which is what the poster(s) did.  Eventually earned them a ban.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Vrish, what I meant was troll's id was different ealier. But the words were almost same.
Vr15h thumbnail
Oh, yeah, that too.  The idea that the troll had MIDs was certainly a possibility.

Other option - the latter troll was really sent by Narada 😈
mnx12 thumbnail
Indra like the suggetion of Saas bahu brand shows to get Humans involved in their illusionary World.
He declares I'll send my Apsara Mallika & start a new show where men will stand in long queue to marry her.
Ganesh: But isn't Mallika aunty bit old to get married?
Indra: Kid you are not aware of effect of Mallika, she'll rule & make life ok of people.
Narad: What if this idea doesn't work?
Indra: Do you have any other suggetion?
Narad: Yes, you can go to Jalandhar & ask him to forgive you for your sins. He may leave you then.
Lakshmiji: Devrshi this trick works on Mahadev but Jalandhar will realise his Crocodile tears.
Indra: Forget it, I'll think of something myself. I'll win this war with brain, my own brain.
He has a wicked smile on his face. Calls some of the Devas, explains them his plan.
Here Vrinda is searching for some Herbs to make medicine in the forest. Finds herself surrounded by Devas sent by Indra. They have come to kidnap her. Vrinda warns them no to do so. Suddenly she finds Jalandhar is beating those Devas. Seeing his strength, they run away.
Jalandhar: See I told you not to trust them.
Vrinda: Thanks for saving me Asuraraj.
Jalandhar: Indra will have to pay for this too.
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago