Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg this is just superb dia, nw i realy want to meet u all and wil together visit sets. U have writen it so wel as if hum vahan sach me gaye ho. Most funy part was of niki sending dms to sona hehe and me as fulan devi? Shruti and menu mods. And jaya ka lec. Superb yar and u asking hema again and again for vm. Truely a master piece. Hema and me wil sit on either side of mahadev.
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG deeps apart from my severe headache i couldn' stop myself reading all 12 chapters about us i wish we all can meet in real life too😳
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deeps.. πŸ˜­ Why did u do this to me πŸ˜­

Any Ways All of the parts were awesome . Gorgeous... Mahadev chup hokar dhyan main chale gaye πŸ˜† LOL.. and Loved the dialogues of Yamraj and I-F gang was really gorgeous haha... specially Hema's VM part.. I wish I also would be there ... and chattering.. Magar Afsos. aap log mujhe chorke chale gaye 😭😭
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Riti, Not only you.. Yaha boys mein se koi vi Include nahin hain.. Hum saab ko Paraya kardiya..🀣🀣 Kidding..πŸ˜† and yeah.. DiaG.. Fantabulous..πŸ‘ .. I couldn't stop laughing..🀣 and Foram as Phoolan devi the Bandit??🀣 Oh noh! Miss Rotlu.. I was just thinking, if she would have brought guns too on the sets.. Then.. What would have happened..🀣 and JayaG?? Yeah.. She is one of the Most Intellegent person here..😎 Totally Loved her Dialouges.. And Ours mods saabko Sharp things throw kiya?.. Oh noh!.. That one was Hilarious..🀣 (Ops.. Am Rofling.. Sowrie..sorry..🀣) and HemaG on VM mission..😎 ConsuG's dialouges too was Hilarious..🀣 Total awesomely Great..🀣🀣
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome dia lol thanks for this needed after all that negativity going πŸ˜‰
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First of guys, I am terribly sorry for having missed some of you .. Reeti and all. I was overwhelmed with names. I did think of adding a line in Jaya's house where I was going to say everyone else also came, but I could not do justice to them if no dialogues. Hence the miss. Next time for sure. This story cannot just end here.

As for the guys, I had already chosen the 5M name and written some of that...so missed u. Again will do justice next time. Without u guys this group is never complete.

Ok...enough seriousness. Jaya, Minaxi etc. is going to help me do something here. This is to bring the nonsense out from all of you. All of u guys are going to get asked questions on C.N.A.T. Anything in the thread is fair game. They will also mention the person (and an alternate) to answer the question. And u have to explain urself.

How about that? Jaya, Minaxi game?

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Guys if it's a game, it should be in the GOTW. Let this thread be free of chatting & discuss only about CNAT special topics.
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Dia...!! 
U r out doing urself with each posts...!! πŸ˜Š

Go Girl Gang...!! πŸ˜†
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: speedgal

Chapter 11: The Explanation

"We are, people have told us, and we whole heartedly agree, kind of insane and each of us in our own unique way and some more than the others. We are human and insanity comes with the territory. But we are also a group of fun loving individuals. You can see that there are girls as well as women here. We are all still developing and evolving and hopefully walking towards some form of Moksha. In this kali yug, it is never easy to being a woman. Our lives are filled with challenges and responsibilities. Many times, we get lost in the day to day tasks which need our utmost care and attention. These all of us are very willing to do, but the human nature in us craves for a moment to be light hearted, to laugh, to make others laugh, have fun together, despite our differences. When there are a number of forums for this, we discovered India forums, by which we mean our Indian identity and our Devis and Devathas are an integral aspect of our lives. We take liberties with them, don't we as we pray to them. We see Krishna as both a baby and the giver of the Geetha, we see Ganesha as both BalGanesh and the Gnayani that he is. We pray to them, admire them, get angry with them, scold them, tell them we will never again pray and a number of other things, only because we love the m and deep down know they love us too. Yam Raj, you should know better, but can you point to a single culture or civilization that can do this. Can you atleast point to any living religion that even considers Mother Godess Shakthi as the supreme. We have embraced the Advaita philosophy by seeing God in ourselves.  Are atheists threatened with dire consequences by us, like the Abrahamic people do? Don't we question our Gods on various mundane as well as profound issues? Can't you see that if we stop all this, we will lose our relationship with the Almighty, and succumb to the thoughts of fear for everything. To cut the long story short, we are sorry to have put you through this ordeal, but we will not apologize for what we wrote or commented. It is our Shiva, our Parvati, our Vishnu, our Lakshmi, our Bhrama, our Saraswati, our Ganesha, our Murugan and our devathas we wrote about. They know it and they enjoy it. You are the lord of truth, and also a seeker of truth. This is our truth and I we know you will accept it."

The place became silent.

The CV wished he had got a tape recorder. He could use some of that in Mahadev's next Bashan

Hit the nail on the head. Brilliant Dia. Absolutely brilliant. 

Have to go through all the parts once again - but kudos to your imagination and the effort taken to put it in words.

Take a bow, Dia.πŸ‘ 

Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Varaali, I had to reason out why I was spending so much time in the forum to myself...hence that bhashan I guess πŸ˜†.