Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dersha91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok i was reading this post in the car with two of my friends.My friends have no idea about DKDM.i was continuously laughing all by myself.My friends cant figure out what is wrong with me .The post was too good
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Speedgal

That was just too funny - and too brilliant!!!!  Next, have him interview Saurabh and push his atheism there 😈
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ha ha ha ha!!🤣
OMG Diya-my tummy is aching!🤣
*wipes tears from her eyes*
dil khus kar diya!
now please have a saurabh interview please
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What brilliance Deepa that last update was super hilarious🤣. Bow down to u.

pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg dia u r superb girl. Don't mention of bring gay lol 🤣 🤣

Ur brains work like fire
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha this CNAT has become the most happening place in this forum now. Go go go Deepa. ðŸ¤£
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆🤣🤣🤣 rocking da dia loooved loved loved it hahahahad of course u had to take that angle na loving it ðŸ˜³
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks guys ðŸ˜³. I knew I could count on you all to take the gay angle sportively. But I did not know u will love it so much that you want an interview with Saurabh next. I think the DKDM team will wait till we exhaust all cast and crew member interview spoofs before sending us a notice from the court. 
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OK- so Parvati has lost her memory and every one is wondering how to help her regain it.

Menavati suggests that flashbacks from her past may help her jog her memory. Everyone agrees to play the DkDm DVDs. Anyway, no one had watched them since their release.

How the DVDs reached Himavan's palace is a story in itself. Just before the DVDs were about to be released, the anxious producers had placed them at Ma Durga's feet at the local temple. Parvati lost no time in grabbing them. She was sure Shiva would not allow her to watch the DVDs -"You should be spending more time on Yoga than watching yourself on TV"- would be his reaction. So, Parvati had secretly sent them over to her mom's place with the message that she would be coming soon to view them leisurely.

So, now Himavan, Menavati, Parvati, Jaya- Vijaya, gathered in front of the huge LCD in main hall of the palace.

Naturally nobody could bear to watch the whole serial from the beginning - so the question arose which scenes woud help Parvati regain her memory.

"What about the first scene?- when the Rudraksh falls from Kailash?" asked Menavati

"Seeing Sati will only disturb her. She has to be shown something involving her and Shiva" opined Himavan

Parvati nodded approvingly - but no one noticed it.

"what about her tapasya days?" suggested Menavati

Parvati made a wry face- once again no one noticed her.

"No" Himavan shook his head  "no point in showing her something that was difficult for her. she has to be shown something happy." replied Himavan

"What about her marriage?" asked Menavati excitedly

"Which one- her first, second or third? This girl of yours has got married so many times, I am surprised our son-in-law has still retained his sanity." Himavan replied sarcastically.

Parvati put out her tongue at her father.

"What about the birth of Kartikeya?  Will it not awaken the maternal feelings in her?"

"By watching her son being wrenched away by the Krittikas? How will that help her maternal feelings? I've told you she has to be shown something happy."

"So that rules out Ganesh's birth, Ashok Sundari's marriage" replied Menavati thoughfully

"Isn't there anything happy- something that does't show Parvati sad, weeping or sheddign tears?" questioned Himavan

"Uh- no" replied Mena, shaking her head slowly from side to side.

"Then is there any wonder that this girl has lost her memory?" finished Himavan

hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hence proved that Paro lost her memory is way better than living with it😉