Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Minakshi

That was just awesome - you just reproducing Ganesh's behavior @ Kubera's home w/ the one here.  He could have just gone on to eat Lakshmi's sisters 😈

Actually, all the narratives in the last few pages were too good πŸ‘  As Varaali put it, where were you all hiding? πŸ˜†
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow just superb
six narayans
narad visit at patal
devraj at cnat
and now war war superb guys
all are damn hilarious

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Have you ever thought what will happen when the fiercest forms of both mahadev and mata parvati are angry on a random person? This post is based on that situation.
Time: 0230 am
place: an apartment in a building complex in matunga.
A scriptwriter of the femous show dkdm is sleaping in his bed, snoring, unaware that his life will be forever chenged. Around 3 pm 2 dark figure appeared infront of his bedroom's door out of nowhere, one male, one female. They weare both wearing tiger skins, they both had same skin tone, blueish black. They both had a single bladed outward curved sword each on their right hands. Suddenly, the male made a gestuere with his left hand, and the door unlocked and pushed open silently, and they moved into the room.
to be contineuedEdited by Tarakari - 11 years ago
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is the best place to refresh myself Vaarali,Meenakshi,Deepa n Vrish you guys are really wonderfulπŸ‘ Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 11 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arijit continue we are waiting 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Part 2
The room looked like as if a tornado had gone through it, every thing was out of place. paper's ware messily stacked up on a study table, a bunch of pen that the writer used were left broken ( the writer had a bad habit, when he stuck at a plot he would breake the pen he was using), the floors was visibly dirty, unlaunderd cloths were clustered on it. He did not even bothered to shift the dirty dishes from his bed to the kitchen sink. After taking a look at the unsanitory situation, the dark female spoke up," eww, even ganesh and kartik's rooms aren't dirty like this." hearing this the dark male told her,"mata, not so loud, this man can wake up by hearing our noises." the female said,"aren't we supposed to wake him up and scare the living day lights out of him."
"yes, mata i forgot,"
"you forgot? Veerbhadra you are just like my husband, your master/father."   "i thought we are here to kill him, because, he is the reason to your image shown in a bad light, mata."
"may be you're right, but he is still my devotee, my son, being jaganmata i cant let my children to be killed."
"ok mata kali, what shall we do now." at this maa kali replied to veerbhadra while smiling sadisticly," let's wake him up, right now," and she yelled on top her lungs,"VINAAASHHH!"
to be continiuedEdited by Tarakari - 11 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Thank you for liking it but i need coments too.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arijit continue na!stop building up the suspense
Arijit007 thumbnail
Part 3
Veerbhadra also roared like a lion. Hearing the noises the writer woke up with a scream, switched on the lights with a bedside switch and saw them, then he spoke up to them ," mohit, sona, what are you two doing in my house at this time? And why are you wering your black an blue make up and veerbhadra and kali costumes?" veerbhadra said," no you idiot, we are the real ones, not the actors, i am veerbhadra, the physicalizetion of the anger my master and father mahadev and this is..." kali stoped him and said," i am kali, the ultimate distructive power of mahakal, the great death himself, i am the protector of my devotees and destruction of his/her enimy, the power that drives people to protest against injustice is also me. I am also known as kapalini, chaamundaa, raktavilaasini, ugrataaraa, shyamaa, shmashaanvasini. And we are here to show the error of your ways." the writer said ,"what the hell are you saying, you are mohit raina and she is sonarika bhadoria the male and female leads of devon ke dev mahadev." this made an allready angry kali's anger to rise to it's highest level, and she roaringly replied," YOU IDOITIC HUMAN, DID YOU NOT HEARD VEERBHADRA? WE ARE THE REAL DEAL, NOT ACTORS!" after saying this she swang her sword in a vicious ark cuting a steal almirah in two.
Part 4 coming up after 0830 pm.Edited by Tarakari - 11 years ago
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arijit liked so far what I have read. πŸ˜›Edited by Oonagh - 11 years ago