The C. N. A. T. - Page 51

Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by speedgal - 11 years ago
wow Deepa sooper one with Vishnu's amnesia track😆

All the  Devas & Co. are at Vaikunth. Devraj thinks since Narayan's memory may not come back soon till the writer of Trikona purana wants to, it's a good chance to get even with the CNAT puran writers they are alway making fun of us. Let's summon one who started this CNAT puran.

He starts his drama,
Devraj: Devguru, I am leaving Swarga. Naradji gets excited hearing this,
Naradji: When? Devguru please find a good Muhurt for this event.
Devguru: Why do you want to leave Swarga?
Devraj: Since Narayan is on Earth, I want to teach these writers of CNAT a lesson.
Naradji: But they are so entertaining, I always wait for their next post. But if you insist let's call someone from their team. The call is sent & Ms C appears through teleporting.
Devraj: What do you thinks of yourself, why do you all make fun of me?
Ms C: But we treat everyone equally.
Devraj: No you think I am your enemy. Why? Give me your humble reply.
Devguru: I must appreciate your team, you are doing really well at CNAT.
Ms C: We all follow rules but Devraj even after explaining goes out of his way to get attention.
Devraj: Rules? What's that? I create my own rules.
Narad: But Devraj we are here to solve Devi Lakshmi's problem.
Devraj: Mahadev will solve that. But Iam leaving Swarga, will be in Vaikunth till Narayan gets his memory back.
Devguru: Now I understood, you want to rule over Vaikunth now.
Ms C:  Excuse me please tell me can I write about this in CNAT?
Devraj: You are talking, as if you always take our permission, you are acting like you owe CNAT. Why? Everyone should have relation with each other but you think I am your enemy. give me your humble reply. I've put big hoardings every where that I am leaving Swarga because of you.
Ms C: Really Devraj, you are sounding as if I am a powerful person. I should go & join Police force. All the criminals will run away just hearing my name.
Devraj gets angry: I am ordering you to close CNAT right now.
Narad: please don't close CNAT puran, I get new ideas from that. even Devguru reads it.
Devraj: I'll take you to the court, high court, supreme court for your behaviour.
Ms C: No problem Srushti is a lawyer. As a special case we'll keep hearings only on alternate Sundays between 8 & 9 pm. She will take care of the case along with updating ME.
Suddenly Everyone sees Narayan is back at Vaikunth. His memory was gone but not his powers. Seeing those 5 Apsarsa fighting for him he created 5 of Narayan for each one of them. Lakshmiji requested for 1 more, saying even I amyour bhakta, want you as my husband, he create done more, whom Lakshmji got back at Vaikunth. Mahadev suggested, the momemt this Narayan get his memory back other 5 will vanish, as they've come with expiry dt.
So efforts to get Narayna's memory back are still on & Ms C has returned back to write this breaking news for CNAT purana's readers.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Hilarious..👏 to be Honest now devraj needs atleast 1 day ban from Swarga for breaking rules😈 i am sure, naradji will take care of Everything, with his "Narayan , Narayan" mantra to get back Vishnudev's Memory🤣🤣 ... But, yeah with a caution note to remember him that it's not a "Fruit" at all..🤣🤣 ... Waise case against CNATians will slip through waters.. Because, we'll sign a petition against them too for trying to Distroy Shrusti almost in Every ME..🤣🤣
aiyooo DEVA!!!🤣
Deepa Meenakshi!!!-awesome stuff...i just died laughing🤣

@Deepa-This line made me fall off my chair🤣🤣

Shiva said "He may forget other things, but if he hears me sing, I bet he will recall everything and everyone, only I am unable to decide between Yeh Dosti Hum Nahin Boolenge and Thum Mujhe Yuon Bhula Na Paaoge. That was his favorite when he was my Mohini".

Trikon Purana?🤣🤣
if the Cvs see this they must be hating us
but this is super duper wala funny!

@Meenakshi-CNAT reporter??ha ha ha!!
please continue,btw-yeh ladki exactly hai kaun?😉
Shruti, as if you don't know 🤣
@ Dia what a writer u are ? these songs are first class ...🤣 i can't stop laughing when u mentioned mohini hahhah thats the class here 🤣 so what is the relation between Parvati and Lakshmi ma when Mohini is married to Shivji  now in addition that apsaras too🤣

@ minu u rocks ...oh my god poor devraj ...
why don't devraj worried about our famous CNAT writers like Varaali akka and Vrish who used to butcher his image through CNAT ..🤢🤣
Srushti as lawyer poor devraj 😳🤣
"Devraj: Devguru, I am leaving Swarga.

Only in CNAT puran is this even possible! 🤣

Edited by speedgal - 11 years ago
apasara's are smitten just by george clooney  and brat bitt clones hahhahah 🤣
shame on vishnu "his play boy status might have tarnished by this incident ."
So our mahadev will declare ,,,that Vishnu being over proud and haughty about his healthy wealthy appearance once , so that he had the bad destiny of hearing so many irritated adjectives from his former  FIL(dakshu) ...who admires him a lot .

Task complete vishnu is no more a play boy let that hollywood and tellywood boys be published in all websites 😳 instead of him ..
Mahadev 's mind voice " damm i am endearing all the tortures with single wifey all around ,and u are playing for gala time " lets see who wins this time 😉