.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
he bhagwaan my stomache hurts from rofling ..this story is cracking me up 🤣🤣
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Mind-boggling Vrish...👏I am🤣🤣🤣ing.
🤣So Parvati asks Vishnu to give birth one of Shiva's son😆
Though I wonder why Ganesh and Kartikeya has not fought with each other, I love this brotherly bond very much.👍🏼Please keep it like this way.😳
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Continuing from Vrish's story-

A deeply humiliated Parashuram prepares to leave Vaikunth but fires a Parthian shot at Lakshmi. He tells her to think  when the child is born to Vishnu- Shiva, what will be her status with regards to the child? What will the child call her?

Lakshmi is momentarily stumped and Parashuram fires one more salvo. If Vishnu and Shiva were to bed together, will not the world call her husband names...dirty names...

Lakshmi realizes the enormity of the situation and rushes to Kailash and berates Parvati for having put Vishnu in an uncomfortable position. In turn she curses Parvati her husband will father a blind asur child whom Parvati will have to bring up. 

A general mayhem ensues and the whole devaloka is caught in the madness of cursing and counter cursing. 

Meanwhile, deep down in Srilanka, demonic forces are on the rise.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Parvati is happy to know that they will have another child.  However, Ganesh is not happy at his mother being cursed, and curses Lakshmi again that she would have to go w/o her husband when he next has to go on his next avatar, which this time will be much longer than the previous.

Lakshmi laughs @ him triumphantly, and tells him that I've got that covered.  I'll be born as Vedavati

Ganesh laughs back, and tells him, yeah, but you won't be able to get Vishnu back as your hubby

Lakshmi: I'll do tapasya - if it could work for your mom, it'll work for me

Ganesh: You'll do your tapasya, but Ravan will successfully sabotage it, leaving you w/ no choice but to destroy that body

Lakshmi: Big deal - I'll take birth again as Sita, and that time have far greater powers

Ganesh: Yeah, you may, but you'll first be abducted by Ravan and separated from Rama, and later, you'll be exiled by Rama - never to re-unite w/ him.  Also, while you are alive, there will be aspersions cast on your character

Lakshmi: Okay, but I'll get him back in his next avatar - as Krishna.

Ganesh: Sure, but unlike as Sita, where you won't have to share him, as Rukmini, you'll have to share him w/ 16,107 co-wives.  Also, you won't be widowed as Sita, but you will be widowed as Rukmini

Lakshmi grows livid and this time, curses Ganesh - 'and you will have to write that whole story - w/o stopping.  If you stop, you'll forever be separated from your parents'.  (That's why Ganesh gave Vyasa the condition that he did)

Ganesh laughs and tells her: 'I'll be more than happy to do that'.

Lakshmi is stumped! 😕
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ganesh once again curses Lakshmi that Vishnu- in his avatar as Buddha- will once again abandon her - that too in the middle of the night.

Vishnu, on hearing all this closes his ears with his hands and mentally thinks- "Oh Stop, both of you. I am planning to take only 10 avatars"

But Ganesh is not done yet. He continues "And in his next avatar..."

"I plan to be a bachelor, Ganesh . Lakshmi will  remain safely in Vaikunth" answers Vishnu and leaves Kailash for Vaikunth.

Kartikeya- who is eager to drag Ganesh back to his lessons - asks him to concentrate on Sanskrit from the next day  since he will have to write an entire epic in the near future. "How will you do it kiddoo?" Skanda asks.

Ganesh doesn't seem to be too bothered  "No matter Skanda- Ek baar keh diya to  keh diya" 

Vr15h thumbnail
400th post for this thread

Originally posted by: varaali

Ganesh once again curses Lakshmi that Vishnu- in his avatar as Buddha- will once again abandon her - that too in the middle of the night.

Vishnu, on hearing all this closes his ears with his hands and mentally thinks- "Oh Stop, both of you. I am planning to take only 10 avatars"

But Ganesh is not done yet. He continues "And in his next avatar..."

"I plan to be a bachelor, Ganesh . Lakshmi will  remain safely in Vaikunth" answers Vishnu and leaves Kailash for Vaikunth.

Kartikeya- who is eager to drag Ganesh back to his lessons - asks him to concentrate on Sanskrit from the next day  since he will have to write an entire epic in the near future. "How will you do it kiddoo?" Skanda asks.

Ganesh doesn't seem to be too bothered  "No matter Skanda- Ek baar keh diya to  keh diya" 

Ganesh takes a parting shot at Vishnu, and tells him that in your 10th avatar too, you'll land up w/ 2 wives.  Vishnu flees, taking Lakshmi w/ him.

Ganesh adds to his reponse to Skanda, "Bhaiya, I'll just be taking dictation.  How tough can that be?"

Kartikeya tells him, "Look, you will ask Rishi Vyasa to dictate non-stop, which he can't.  So he's gonna put the counter condition that you only write after you've understood what he's dictating.  So you do need to have a good understanding of the language.

Ganesh agrees, and Skanda sends for Panini in order to have him give Ganesh tuition lessons.  Ganesh suggests that Murugan translate his work into Tamil, but Murugan tells him that I have to prepare for battle w/ Pradhyumna in the epic you're writing, so that job will have to be delegated to someone else down the line.  Get everything in order first b4 you dare put any of that into Tamil - I don't want Vaisapayana, Jaimineya, Sukhdev et al littering all their contradicting accounts in Tamil. 😆

Skanda then asks dad & mom to get Ganesh's books ready for his classes, while he checks back w/ Meenakshi on how well the South is being run.  Meenakshi tells him that everybody is happy.  Everybody except Devasena, that is.

Kartikeya is thoughtful!
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Vrish Varaali-tum longon ne kya kiya🤣🤣
this is EPIC!🤣
continue continue
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Parashuram is thinking over all the events that happened at Kailash. Finds out Indra is one of the root cause of current situations. Suddenly spots Indra going to South to give one more plan to Devsena.
Parashuram stops him, tells him to concentrate on bigger problem like Bali becoming stronger once again. But Indra is obsessed with the idea of troubling Kartikeya, doesn't pay much attention.
Parashuram curses him, since Indra doesn't care much about future, 5011 years after Kaliyuga has started a vision of Past will beshown to Humans, that medium will be called "The Television". You will be shown as one of the major cause of many problems, Devas & Humans are facing today. Humans in Kaliyuga will laugh, make fun of you. Appreciating you will be considered as a grave punishment in an intellectual discussion board of that vision. 🤣🤣
I being Chiranjeevi will enjoy the fun along with them.

Vr15h thumbnail
Indra tells him: Hey, greybeard, you seem to have forgotten that you will have 3 disciples who will fight on the side of evil
Parashurama's cheerful mood gets subdued once again.  Angrily, he tells Indra, 'Doesn't matter, if they are going to fight in wars, they must be kshatriyas.  In which case, the only good kshatriya is, as you know me by now, a dead one.'

Indra tells him - look, I'm not trying to piss you off.  But why would you tutor kshatriyas in the first place?'

Parashurama looks puzzled, when Narada arrives and tells them, 'Parashurama, your 3 disciples will span 3 of the 4 castes - Kshatriya, Brahman and Suta'.  Parashurama is stunned.

At this point, the party @ Kailash has concluded, and everyone is in a better mood.  The ganas are out on the road, and meet Indra & Parashurama.  Nandi tells them that since they are feeling happy and they happen to be there amongst them, they will give each of them a boon.

Parashurama asks: If I am to get 3 sinful disciples, I want to be the cause of at least 1 of their deaths.

Indra asks: If Parashurama is to have 3 disciples who will fight on the side of evil, I want that the one who defeats them be my son.  Also, I want his mother to be one of the most desirable women that I've ever consumated.

Nandi grants 'Tathastu', and Parashurama & Indra happily go on their way.
Edited by .Vrish. - 9 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Indra tells Parashuram, let's make some good stories for Humans of Kaliyuga, as it is they will be leading a boring life, they should be inspired from my colourful life.
Parashuram realises Indra may never change. Indra starts thinking, who is the next threat for my throne?