Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess it's an issue of taste, but don't sweet things normally come @ the end?

Personally, I don't have desserts, but that's what I've generally noticed
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Varaali, Hema told me to read this. Ur imagination s Wow πŸ‘
🀣 🀣 🀣
After quite a long time, I laughed like anything. Thanks yaar.

Hema dear: As u said it's like ur Rambo 🀣
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Swami..." began Parvati with a quaver in her voice "Swami, Vinayak needs to be admitted in a school..."

Mahadev shut his eyes "God...we are gonna have to get a school admission?  I would rather swallow another pot of poison...I would rather have Bhasmasur put his hand on me... But to scout schools for a Kindergarden admission...Parvati - somethings are impossible even for Gods" 

Both Mahadev and Parvati were plunged deep in thought. This situation was new to them since Kartikeya's childhood had been handled by the Kritiika sisters who had home-tutored him and  Ashok Sundari's interest had only been in matrimony. 

But Pavati was a woman of action. She remembered that Mrs Kuber too had twin daughters- RIddhi and Siddhi-nearly the same age as Vinayak, so surely she must be knowing something.

A little while later Parvati returned to Kailash armed with a big white book. The cover read "My First Book of Mytho Nursery Rhymes"

Parvati seated Ganesh beside her and opening to the first page began reading aloud: 

Twinkle Twinkle Little Moon
How I wonder when you bloom
Perched on Daddy's head so high
Like a Ladoo in the sky 

Parvati beamed. "That was easy, wasn't it Vinayak ? Now read the next one"

Hickory Dickory Dock
The mouse ran across the block
The mouse wanted a ladoo
Mother gave him two
Hickory Dickory dock.

Parvati breathed easy. Things may not be so difficult after all. She turned the page and began reading the next poem:

Moo Moo Mahishasur's buffalo
Have you any milk?
Yes sir, Yes sir, three pails pink
One for Mahadev, One for Parvati 
And one for the little boy
With face like a Haathi

Shiva's voice cut across the room "Parvati- Which idiot has written these nonsensical verses and why are you teaching him all these?"

Parvati replied  "This is the new syllabus Swami. Apparently the kid has to know at least 10 poems, number counting till 10 , be able to understand at least two languages to even qualify for the interview. Mrs Kuber has already taught her daughters simple addition." Parvati began to despair.

Shiva leaned forward and picked up the rhymes book and began reading aloud the next one

Shumbh-Nishumbha sat on a wall
Shumbha Nishumbha heard a wild call
Not all of Durga-Ma's lions or Durga-Ma's women
Could bring Shumbh Nishumbh back again

Shiva began to laugh. Parvati got up and instructed the ganas that the next ten days should be spent in helping Vinayak memorize all the poems. 

The Ganas started wondering if they could escape to Vaikunth till Vinayaka's admission was over.

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Swami..." began Parvati with a quaver in her voice "Swami πŸ€£
Varuuu i am rolling around literally laughing
I love all the rhymes tooo tooo tooo good loving it da
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Varaali,

You are too good !! I love your rhymes...you may want to copyright them...πŸ‘

hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow Varaali ka another hilarous post
"Ashok Sundari's interest had only been in matrimony."🀣
but that was not AS's mistake matrimony is what she always taught by her mother so her mind fully occupied with thought of NahushπŸ˜†
all the poems are sooper hilarious 🀣🀣🀣
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Varaali!!!its howlarious!🀣🀣
i am still laughing!seriously you should copyright your stuff and put them in a book!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Varaali

I second everyone above.  The nursery rhymes were great.

Actually, Kartikeya was schooled by Chakri - forgotten already?  Couldn't Vinayak, Riddhi & Siddhi formed this year's batch?

Asoka Sundari's only interest being matrimony? 🀣  But is it safe to assume that she wouldn't have been schooled in anything?  Maybe she too could have gone to Chakri, along w/ Devasena & Meenakshi πŸ˜†

I like how both Skanda & Vinayak both met their future consorts in school.  May well have connected to them later via classmates.com
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG !! Varaali... Thats simply hilarious.. !! All the nursery rhymes are based on Mahadev Parvati.. and Ganesh himself πŸ˜† I wonder what Mahadev's reaction would be when he comes to know even parents are supposed to give an interview for their kids admission.. πŸ˜†
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arre i missed all the fun😲..u guys are so howlarioush...🀣