Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Chakri decides to turn this situation to his own advantage.  He tells them that admission fees are 100k gold coins.  Agni, Vayu, Ganga, Shravana and the Kritikas all scramble, and before long, Chakri has a cool million gold in front of him.

He tells them that they'd each get a login to the school's intranet, and can monitor Mahasena's/Gangeya's/Sharavana's/Kartikeya's progress.  Essentially, he gives all 4 the same roll#, but has his system staged so that they'd all look like unique reports to each of the claimants, er parents.

Parvati & Shiva arrive there, w/ Parvati too wanting to enroll Skanda.  Chakri smiles, issues the boy another ID, and gives it to Parvati.  He asks Mahadev - do you want one for Guha as well?  Mahadev knows what he's doing, and  tells him - well, I'll let Parvati handle him as well. πŸ˜†

Chakri gives all the parents, as well as Kartikeya, a tour of the school, and they are impressed. πŸ‘πŸΌ  Chakri tells them that Kartikeya's classes start next week, and his first assignment would be creating a language πŸ˜†
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hilarious πŸ˜† Varaali akka ...🀣
and vrish Skand's first assignment is to create a language ...great deal πŸ˜†

i think its C.N.A.T time  in DkDm as well ,so that mahadev is uniting skand instead of parvati ...from this incident we can conclude that our cv's too have become a fan our C.N.A.T thread ...πŸ‘..we welcome them with open hands 

hence Skand accepted chakri's assignment and pretend to create a new language so that he can secretly converse with Devasena☒️ out of sachi's notice ...but he can't complete the task fully ...so while walking slowly around his school corridor ,he heard a delicate voice of a human constantly repeating the same words (according to skands's assumptions )  so followed the direction and finally found a small man with a long beard and mustache all over his face ... 
Skand questioned him who is he .?.
He replied i am Sage Agastiya ...and i am reforming a language here 
Skand raised his eye brows in excitement ...he  said i need that language

Language is not a basket of toys to give u but u have to learn .them...
skand replied the language will  learn  me and remain here what i have formed it ...
sage grinned " i know who u are !"
skand replied ...ya but only that language will know who is my future partner "

Partner ? sage questioned...

Yes Dev guru . plotted my birth chart ,that will be a ideal son , brother ,god but !...

But what 

not a Husband ...😭

so thats ur problem let me slove " said sage Agastiya 

he formed a birth table chart in that new language ...its south .

south ?

yes u and this language are destined to south ,,u both will flourish there ...but 
wait ,not only devasena ! but valli is also waiting for u there 
 really ! who is she   i mean valli ,i hope she is not a daughter of a mother like sachi ...she is annoying OTT now a days 

now concentrate ur mind on OM...
OM...OM...

the scriptures are formed according to skand's wish ...he send every thing to devsena telepathically and asked her to join the school too 

Skand!!!! concentrate on ur work first screamed our sage 

Ok oK πŸ˜‘

Finished ...now u can reproduce it where ever needed ...sage smiled at him 

Skand submitted his completed assignment before ...

chakri  engulfed ...So soon ...great !...but i cant understand anything 

Thats why its is callled as my  language laughed skand !!!

Vr15h thumbnail
Vanadhi

Too good!  So Skanda decides to use that language to secretly converse w/ Devsena. 🀣  And asks her to enroll in CPS? πŸ˜†
  • Okay, so Chakri sees that language, and tells Skanda that the first game would be teaching him that language.  
  • Skanda tells him to enroll Devasena & Valli.  
  • Chakri tells him that they are still underaged for this school, but he'll look @ admitting them in a couple of years.  Skanda is satisfied.
  • Skanda then goes on to teach Chakri that language.  Chakri adds support for the new language in his school management software, customizes his reports, and send them to all the 12 parents in that language.  Except Mahadev, who understands it, everybody else is shocked. πŸ˜†
  • They ask Chakri about it, and Chakri tells them that this is their son's language, not his, so they should be knowing it as well, and if they don't, they ought to learn from him.
  • Skanda gets his home work.  it is to teach all his parents the new language, and based on how they do in a take home test, he, or each of his rolls, will be graded.
  • All the other 11 parents appear before Mahadev to teach them the language.  However, while Mahadev is teaching them, they all fall asleep - including Parvati - and Mahadev rusticates them from his class
  • They are all shocked, but Saraswati appears before them and tells them that teaching them the language is the assignment of their son, not the job of Mahadev, and therefore, they were destined to fail in this attempt.
Does Mahasena/Gangeya/Sharavana/Kartikeya/Skanda/Guha manage to teach their parents his new language?  Pick it up from there 🀣
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
@vanadhi excellentπŸ‘
They've been picking up matter from CNAT earlier too. Some times even I am shocked🀣
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nandi is vey sad, is sitting  under a tree in Kailash, thinking.
Naradji appears, asks him the reason for being sad.
Nandi says Devarshi some ignorant people on Earth are not liking how Mahadev putra katikeya's birth is shown. They don't like Mata crying. But if Mata doesn't cry how will her pain be shown?
They wanted Mata to be strong, but Mata is shown crying so much, isn't she strong enough to shed so much tears?
Naradji says these Prithviwasis are an ignorant bunch of people, they claim they know so much.
How easily they are forgetting, what was taught recently by Mahadev.
Nandi yes Devarshi, Mahadev has shown Mata recently in the mirror, Mahadev is Paravti & Paravti is Mahadev. So what Mahadev did was actually done by Mata.
Naradji says yes Nandi these people should understand, Mahadev making his 6 sons as 1 was actually, Paravti merging her sons into 1.
Nandi says when will these fools learn to accept such enlightening facts?
Naradji tells him, Nandi if they do then, they all will get Moksh. Most of the Prithviwasis will be on Kailash. Just imagine, Kailash will become as populated as Prithvi.
Nandi gets scared if such thing happens, he will get lost among all those people. Someone else might take his place.
Naradji is leaving. Nandi asks him where is he going now.
Naradji says he is going to join those Prithviwasis in their protest, there is a valid pt in their demand too.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Does Mahasena/Gangeya/Sharavana/Kartikeya/Skanda/Guha manage to teach their parents his new language?  Pick it up from there 🀣

No. 

Skanda is at a loss how to teach his mothers and fathers his new language. But just then someone comes running, waving a sheaf of papers in the air. It is Sage Agastya, who, afraid that the language he had newly constructed would disappear into oblivion,  had written a book in record time. Agastya began distributing copies of his book to Agni, Vayu, Ganga, Krittikas, and others who were there.
They looked at the title of the book.  It said  "HOW TO LEARN TAMIL IN THIRTY DAYS" πŸ˜†

Ganga and Shravana groaned. "Thirty days. Too Much. There has to be an easier way out."

Menawhile, through his CSS, Chakri gets wind of the problem and decided to use it to his advantage. The next day an new building appeared beside CPS and the board said "CHAKRI LINGUISTIC SERVICES"  and a  smaller board beneath it - "Learn Tamil in 10 days or your money back - Course fees 300 /- Gold coins only. Taught by the renowned Sage Agastya "

Naturally Agni, Vayu, Krittikas , Ganga and Shravana rushed to join. Menavati and Nanima too enrolled in the course thinking that if their grandson was going to speak in this language, they better learn it too.

Even Indra and Sachi - now suspicious of Skanda's motives, also joined the course.

At the end of Day 1, Chakri was a happy one. He had made a huge fortune and life never looked better.

Just when he was thinking everything was as good as it could get, in walked Kubera informing him that he had been nominated as the "Businessman...er ...Business asur of the Year". 

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@meenaxi-wah wah..kya point hai!!!
@varaali,vanadhi and Virsh-omg VVV..he he-youll guys are awesum awesum
please continue,i would have but my sense of humour is almost dead with studying!
Vr15h thumbnail
Thrilled w/ his new award, Chakri decides to incorporate himself and get listed alongside Google in S&P500.  The asuras are surprised @ him being so bold, but Chakri has all his er, wheels in motion and is pretty much unstoppable.
  • He adds Tamil to the list of languages supported by Rosetta Stone, and suggests it to Agastya to use as a teaching tool.  He tells him that although it's $15.00, he'd get it adjusted w/ his license agreements w/ Rosetta Stone, so that CLS is not in the red.
  • Agastya raises concern that the software only offers one the ability to learn something in 15 days.  Chakri tells him that it is easy paced, but that they can easily compress the schedule by 34% if needed.
  • Agastya, who had previously gone on tours in search of wealth @ the behest of Lopamudra, is thrilled @ this deal.  Chakri offers him a stake in CLS, which he is happy w/.  Lopamudra too joins in, overjoyed that Agastya has become a millionaire overnight
  • Chakri then decides to open up some mutual funds, index funds and all sorts of other funds, some targeting asura customers, some devas, some rishis, he even comes up w/ packages for ganas.  He teaches Skanda about the nuanced differences b/w them, and gives him a new assignment - to do a study of a cross section of Chakri Mutual and determine which one fits them the best.
  • Skanda assigns a portfolio that has Mahadev & Parvati pretty aggressive, given that they are immortal.  Given Agni's & Vayu's aggressive natures, he hands them aggressive funds.  Since Taki is nearing his end, he gets a very conservative deal, since he can't afford to take high risks.  Indra & Sachi get a mixed portfolio of some conservative and some aggressive components, since they have a daughter's marriage to think about as well in the near term, but being immortal, can afford to be aggressive as well.  He invests Ganga and Shravana in heavy industrial goods, figuring out that the more pollution & deforestation happens, they might as well financially benefit since they'll otherwise be suffering physically. 😈  The Krittikas get a heavy investment in media companies.  Agastya & Lopamudra invest in IT & Search Engines. πŸ˜†
  • Chakri is very pleased w/ Skanda's allocations, and gives him an A+.  All his 12 parents receive those reports, and are really impressed
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ vrish ...exams for the parents πŸ˜³πŸ€£ oops sorry vrish same time πŸ˜†
@minakshi ...ever .since C.N.A.T is opened our cv's are sneak peaking here ...u better claim copyrights as said by vrish...so that it will be secured in future ..
@varaali akka learn tamil in 30 days ...🀣 u are a β­οΈπŸ€£
@ shruti...me to undergoing same experience ...to kill the tension i am sneak peaking here in between my assignments ...😭

after much hard work chakri obtained such a title (Business asur of the year )...so in much joy he jumped out of his  heels ...then ordered all the items in dominoes to celebrate it...
During the party all the students and special parents of skand are invited ...when every one are busy in ball dancing(notably indra and sachi πŸ˜†) ...skand is questioned by devasena ...   
hey dude ...now a days when ever i call ur subconsciousness mind ...i keep on hearing  a girl 's voice calling Muruga Muruga ....who is that muruga ...and who is that girl ...i cant understand any thing ...
the best surprise is ...she is using our language why ?
Skand shadowed his face and jerked ...she ...muruga ...

ya that muruga who is that ?

Nothing devasena ...since now chakri has started new bussiness about teaching our language many seems to be trained in that ...so this is also a misconception among that ...he smiled weakly 

hmmm i don't think so her fluceny is far better than me that why i asked 

skand changed the topic and the party ends ...

Ufff ...devasena is so curious and over questionable ...πŸ˜”
my momma always advice me to follow papa and not  mama .thats really true ...
i donno how iam going to handle She who is more violent than devasena ,who always having more than 2 weapons in hands   ...

hello hello ...
hey muruga where are you roaming with out hearing my words 
Yes valli i am here i am here ..only ..
ok ok i am hearing ...tell me one thing i send my father to chakri's school for my admission process mean while ,my father asked about u there...
but no one ever responsed to him that ,they known to you ...
why u are so infamous there ...it seems no one is familiar with ur name muruga ...

that ,...thats nothing valli i am just a introvert and people know  less about me to that nature ...that i am not all existing ...

oh such a sweety u are murugah ...
i will join there  probably next year  ..
yeh thats cool 

may i come in sir ...

come in 

skand placed a admission paper before chakri 

whats this ?

my language ... 

i know that ,who is muruga ...

thats me 

you ...

yes me i need another Id in this name 

what the helll !

yes my  hell(valli) and heaven(devasena) depends on this admission only ...

no i will not (chakri stood up and started to move away)

chakri understand my situation ...

u better try that ,its totally  14 applications only 11 out of that is for you ...and u  need one more ...
are u planning to spam my school so that no one will get in ...
 not no one 

yes only valli ..& .devasena ...

i am not administrating my school to entertain u kids ...understand 

skand looked up on his spear ..and spelled theory time is over 
practicals will start from now 

chakri alarmed πŸ˜²

Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

but Chakri has all his er, wheels in motion and is pretty much unstoppable.

Since Taki is nearing his end, he gets a very conservative deal, since he can't afford to take high risks.  Indra & Sachi get a mixed portfolio of some conservative and some aggressive components, since they have a daughter's marriage to think about as well in the near term, but being immortal, can afford to be aggressive as well.  He invests Ganga and Shravana in heavy industrial goods, figuring out that the more pollution & deforestation happens, they might as well financially benefit since they'll otherwise be suffering physically. πŸ˜ˆ  The Krittikas get a heavy investment in media companies.  Agastya & Lopamudra invest in IT & Search Engines. 

Too good. πŸ‘

Originally posted by: vanadhi

i know that ,who is muruga ...

thats me 

you ...

yes me i need another Id in this name 

what the helll !

yes my  hell(valli) and heaven(devasena) depends on this admission only ...

no i will not (chakri stood up and started to move away)

chakri understand my situation ...

u better try that ,its totally  14 applications only 11 out of that is for you ...and u  need one more ...
are u planning to spam my school so that no one will get in ...
 not no one 

skand looked up on his spear ..and spelled theory time is over 
practicals will start from now 

chakri alarmed πŸ˜²

Very Funny. πŸ˜†