Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Hema can make a VM on this segment on Lasya with good music & it can be viewed the real Lasya dance of DKDM.

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Minavati learns that skanda is back in kailash and decides to do her grandmotherly duties .. She sends word that she will be arriving soon..
Shiv and Parvati reacted ..

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Was the above in reaction to Menavati or Swadha?

Skanda asks Taki uncle to take him to Nani & Nanima 😈
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Chakri is one ambitious Asur. He is thinking over the events of past few years. According to his analysis, Taki will end soon, after Mahdev's son is born. so he must think about his future. He is fed up of people giving case to CID, who till now has not been able to solve any case given to them. He thinks of starting his own spying agency. Ultimately after Taki's end he will be jobless.

In an auspicious muhurt, he start's, Chakri Spying Services (CSS)
He is ready to take cases from, Asuras, Devatas. even Humans.
Is anyone ready to give a case to this enterprising, intelligent, hard working CEO of CSS?😆
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Hema can make a VM on this segment on Lasya with good music & it can be viewed the real Lasya dance of DKDM.

will do Minu anybody have song suggestion for actual Lasya sequence???i really have no idea wat song to choose 😕
Vr15h thumbnail
Chakri suddenly finds himself w/ 3 jobs.  Shumbha hires him to spy on the devas.  Indra hires him to spy on Skanda, since he wants to makes sure the baby is not threatened by the asuras.  Durga asks him to spy on Indra.

Chakri diligently takes all cases.  He tells Indra everything he's learned about Menavati, tells Shumbha & Durga everything Indra has asked him to do, and asks Durga to protect him in the event that he's ever threatened by anyone else.

Chakri then steals Skanda from Agni and gets him back to Durga.  She's pleased and promises him full time protection.

CSS is off to a good start.
Vr15h thumbnail
  • Skanda arrives @ Himavan's palace, bringing little Devasena w/ him, and goes to greet his Nana/Nani - Himavan & Mena.  They are both thrilled to see him.  Swadha happens to be there as well & is equally delighted.
  • Skanda introduces Swadha to Nani & Nanima as his friend, and then they show them their toys - the vel & the vajra.  They then start playing volleyvel w/ the vel, and needless to say, Skanda is on top of his game,  catching it every time.
  • Menavati & Swadha admire Devasena as to how cute she looks, and fantasize about her one day becoming their bahu.
  • Sachi sees Devasena missing from Kailash, and asks Indra to find him.  Indra adds this job to Chakri's, and asks him to find out.
  • Chakri not only finds that Devasena is in Himalayas playing w/ Kartikeya, but he also overhears Menavati's & Swadha's conversation.  He hides a spycam near their room and shows it to Sachi - about them fantasizing about Devasena.  Sachi is livid 😡🤣
  • Sachi shares that w/ Indra, who's pretty annoyed as well.  But he convinces her that they need to restrict their anger on just Menavati & Swadha, and not on Skanda, b'cos if they lose his support, Tarakasura will get to seize Devasena as well and they'll be powerless to prevent it.
  • Sachi accepts, but insists that Menavati & Swadha must be punished.  Indra says that invading Himavan would directly incur the wrath of Mahadev, but invading Swadha's country would be a safer bet.  He plans an attack on there, and asks Chakri to let Swadha know that her kingdom is under attack, so that she returns
  • While Swadha is returning, Indra captures her & makes her a hostage.  Sachi tells her that she'll teach her a good lesson for fantasizing about her daughter as a bahu.  Swadha is horrified.
  • In the meantime, Himavan gets news of this, and decides to take Devasena back, w/ Skanda & Menavati accompanying him as well.  They meet Indra and hand over Devasena, and request him to return Swadha
  • Indra refuses, stating that she has cast an evil eye on his daughter.  Menavati tells him that he can forget about Skanda's support against Tarakasura.  Indra tells her that w/ the practice Devasena has been having, she can become the real deva sena and take on Tarakasura
  • Tarakasura asks Chakri for the news on the devas, but Chakri tells him that he's now proprietor of CSS and works as a consultant, and so Taki is no longer his master, but his client.  He charges Taki a whooping million gold coins.  Taki manages to negotiate him down to 900k and then has Vritra loot Kubera and bring that to him
  • Chakri then tells Taki that Indra and Menavati had a fall out over devasena, and that if he encouraged Skanda & the ganas to defect to the asura side, he would become immune once again.  Taki is thrilled, and asks Vritra to go to Skanda & ask him what he wants
  • Skanda tells him that I want to play w/ Devasena, and Indra is not letting me.  Accordingly, Vritra trounced Indra, couldn't tell Jayanti from Devasena so took both to Skanda, and all 3 of them to Taki.  Swadha is released and returns home to her husband's kingdom (who was her hubby, btw?)
  • Skanda, Devasena & Jayanti resumed their games, and Taki was happily watching, knowing that w/ Skanda no longer opposed to him, he was safe.
  • While tossing the vajra around, Jayanti missed Devasena, and the vajra went and singed Shukracharya's beard.  Sukhi was furious @ the kids of his enemies, the devas, making a mockery of him.
  • Taki persuades him to rein it in, otherwise if the girls are upset, so would Skanda be, and he'd lose his support.
  • Shukracharya doesn't relent, and so Taki decides that he's better off w/ Skanda by his side than Shukracharya, and accordingly, fires the latter.  Shukracharya leaves and goes and joins Vidyunmali
  • Taki then gives Skanda, Devasena & Jayanti a carte blanche to do anything, no discipline, while he goes about his activities. 😈
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Meanwhile back in Kailash.. shiv is working on a list..
Parvati he writes on the top
. Curse       The cursed 

Mahadev He writes
Boon           Boon REceiver

Uses his trishul to draw neat lines. admires his handy work.
STarts making the entries
1. No Kids                                                          Devas
2.o mnivorous and eat unclean things          Agni
Stops and smiles .. My wife is one angry woman. Shiva shiva :P
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Chakri suddenly finds himself w/ 3 jobs.  Shumbha hires him to spy on the devas.  Indra hires him to spy on Skanda, since he wants to makes sure the baby is not threatened by the asuras.  Durga asks him to spy on Indra.

CSS is off to a good start.

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

•  Indra tells her that w/ the practice Devasena has been having, she can become the real deva sena and take on Tarakasura
  • Tarakasura asks Chakri for the news on the devas, but Chakri tells him that he's now proprietor of CSS and works as a consultant, and so Taki is no longer his master, but his client.  He charges Taki a whooping million gold coins.  Taki manages to negotiate him down to 900k and then has Vritra loot Kubera and bring that to him

Too Good. I'm still laughing.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Buoyed by the success of CSS and 900k gold coins given to him by Taki, Chakri wants to expand his business. Seeing that the education sector is a booming business in India, Chakri decides to emulate it in Swarga. He starts CPS - Chakri Play School  (for children aged 2-5). 

On the very first day, he has received 5 application forms. Poking his head out of his office he sees that the waiting room is filled with parents. He is thrilled.

He walks into the waiting room with a clipboard. Glancing at the list in his hand, he calls out the first name - "Mahasena - Who's it?"

A small boy with curly hair raises his hand. Chakri tickles his cheek and looks around for the parents. 

"Father?  Who's the father of Mahasena?" 

Both Agni and Vayu raise their hands.

Chakri looks confused. 

"Both of us are  his fathers" explain Agni and Vayu.

Chakri gives them an incredulous look. "And the mother's name?" he asks

Agni and Vayu shrug their shoulders

Chakri mutters something  under his breath, but doesn't want to question them further for the fear of losing a prospective admission. In the application form, under the heading "Father's name" , he writes Agni & Vayu, after striking off the apostrophe in "Father's'" and letting it remain plural. He turns to his clipboard and calls out the second name

"Gangeya- Who's it?"

The small boy with curls lifts his hand once again.

Chakri is stumped. " But your name is Mahasena. Why does this application have your name as Gangeya?"

"Because he is my son" comes an answer from behind . It is Ganga walking in.

"But madam, this child has already been admitted. These two -pointing to Agni and Vayu- claim to be his fathers."

Ganga gives a scornful look at them and says haughtily. " This is my son. I don't where these two -throwing Agni and Vayu a dirty look- I don't know where these two have come from.

"Madam, It does not matter where Agni and Vayu came from. What matters is where  this boy has come from... And I think now I know" says Chakri.

In the application form, under  'mother's name' he writes "Ganga",  winking at Agni / Vayu. ðŸ˜‰

"Now ... Chakri...wait a minute" said Agni, who was perspiring. "it's not what you think... I mean we don't know who she is... we've never seen her before... Try to understand..."Agni was almost incoherent.

Chakri gave a meaningful smile. "Man" he said pointing to Agni, "Woman" he said, pointing to Ganga and " Bachcha" he said, pointing to the curly haired boy. "What's left to understand?" 😆 Chakri burst out laughing. "You want me to think this child emerged from Shiva's third eye?" 

Chakri assures Ganga "Madam, this child has been admitted." He calls out the third name in his list. 

"Sharavana? Who's Sharavana?"

For the third time, the boy with curls lifts his hand. Chakri chokes. "You again?" 

The boy nods. Very hesitantly Chakri asks "Parents' names?  not able to decided whether or not he wanted to hear the answer.

But the Goddess of Forests walks in and announces  "Sharavana is my son..Will you please put my name as the mother?" 

Chakri now realizes from where each of the 5 applications came. 

Just as he is about to read the fourth name when six giggling women enter, all calling out  "Kartikeya" 

Chakri looks with disbelief at the little boy. You are Karikeya, too?" The boy nods.

Chakri sits down, his head spinning. "I have heard of Parents having four children, but I have never heard of a child having four - no- ten parents."

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago