Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
V.mali's Swayamvadhu day has arrived. Entire Swarga is decorated well for the occasion.
All the eligible Asura & Deva girls are coming most of them with their nanis🀣
The excitement of getting Land, cash, jewellry is the prime factor. The media is standing at the entrance of the venue, are taking interview of some of the girls.
When asked about what do they think of V. mali. Most of them answers- who is he? We've heard all the girls coming here will get huge rewards that's why we are here.
At the auspicious moment, V.mali enters with a Vadhu-mala in his hand, accompnied by his 2 brothers, who are walking slowly on his either side. Tarakasur has asked them to be with  him & make sure, V.mali shoudn't run away.🀣
V.mali walks past the girls but doesn't put garland on anyone.
Tarakasur screams, V.mali you have to select one girl out of these only, do it righ now.
V.mali puts his Vadhu-mala around one of the girl's neck, says this is it🀣
Chakri is shocked, he tells V.mali what have you done? Ye shadi nahi ho sakati🀣
Tarakasur asks Chakri, what's wrong with him?
Chakri says everything is wrong. Since most of the girls were coming with their nanis, the girl standing next to the one V.mali has put garland on is the real Asura girl, her parents have send her with this security Asura, who is disguised as a beautiful girl & V.mali has put garland around his neck.
Everyone is shocked. V.mali runs away from the venuve accompanied by his bros.  

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
 Dad  da  ladla  bigad  gaya
 dad  da  ladla  bigad  gaya   πŸ˜²    nani's  πŸ₯Ί
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Flash News Again

After seeing  fainting  wala  precap   our beloved  Mena  was  approached  by  an  Advertising Agency  for  their  Tea  Product  πŸ€“ . 

Tea  ka  naam  hai  Torrent  Taza  ho    , Shayed  hamen bhi Chahiye he Chahiye  

Taza  ole πŸ˜†
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Back with Flash News

Our  Champions  returned  home  from  London Olympic  last night. There  was  a  warm  welcome  given  for  our  Winners  and  here  is  the  List  of  Winners.

1. Nandi -  Gold  in  Swimming . Coach - Himself , he practiced  with  his  own  formed  tears                                                                                                                                                                      lake.

2. Kamdev - Gold in Archery . coach - Rati , she thought  him  well to aim ( once he was burnt for                                                                                                                                         missing  his target ) 

3.Ganas- Gold in Ice hockey . Coach - Themselves , they r always in ice and garbing food from                                                                         each  other made them play very well .

4.Takki - Gold in Shooting. Coach - Asura guru, well he always saved him with a Bail whenever                                                                                                                            he  it    did wrong .

5.V.Mali & bro - Gold in Fencing.Coach - Themselves.Well they  always want to fence with his                                                                                  dad.

In between Narad was awarded  with Sliver for his Comparing , But Sliver why ? There should be someone noisy  than narad 😲 . We will find  him soon  

6. Dadhiananda - He  was eliminated  from  Beach Volleyball, yaar  he stares  only  the  gal's 

7. Daya ( CID ) - Gold in Boxing. Coach -  The  doors , breaking   that  made him strong 

8.Nani - Was disqualified from Basketball for demanding a stool to reach the basket   

That's all  for  now  the  runner up's  will be  announced  soon 

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
  • While everybody, including his asuras, are busy @ Parvati's wedding, Taki decides to start a new plan to sabotage Vaikuntha
  • He goes there, and is confronted by Vishnu's guards - Jaya & Vijaya.  He tells them that Parvati's Nani has called them - cleverly concealing the fact that it was her female attendants that she had called, not Vishnu's bodyguards 😈
  • Jaya & Vijaya leave for the wedding.  Taki now has Vaikuntha all to himself.
  • Taki decides to plant a fake Lakshmi, and keep an extra one in reserve.  He goes to LifeOK's sets and abducts one Lakshmi from the MLTAK cast, and another from the Alakshmi cast πŸ˜†
  • Since the MLTAK Lakshmi's husband is already pre-occupied w/ his second wife, Lakshmi agrees, deciding that she might as well be w/ Vishnu in this scenario
  • Taki then returns to Vaikuntha w/ both the Lakshmis, and demands that Sesha Naag host one of them.  Sesha Naag refuses, but Alakshmi takes her catapult, puts a stone on it and aims it perfectly @ Sesha naag's nose.  Sesha Naag concedes.
  • Lakshmi of MLTAK is then allowed to recline on Sesha Naag, and starts having a good sleep.
  • The real Lakshmi of DkDM comes back, and is furious to see an imposter.  She tries to get the MLTAK Lakshmi removed, but Alakshmi takes her catapult again and aims it @ her nose, again hitting the target.  She tells her to drown herself in the ocean, and laughs @ her really hard.  Taki is enjoying this 😈
  • Lakshmi gets furious and announces that she'll do just that, and go to the ocean, and not return until the ocean is churned.  She goes there, and Varuna welcomes her.  Lakshmi goes underwater.
  • After the wedding, Vishnu returns to Vaikuntha, and is shocked to see another Lakshmi in his place.  She tells him that if he wants her to leave, he'll first have to solve the problem of Soumya, which she had been assigning to Shiva, but the latter hadn't been doing anything since he's still busy w/ his marriage.  So Vishnu has to work on it.
  • Vishnu tells her that he'll think about it, and for now, she can stay
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Vishnu Ji is harrowed by MTAKs Laksmis constant bantter and over acting
Vishnu decides he needs to get a solution quick inorder to maintain his Godly Composure
so he decides to give both the Lakshmi back her "Arjun"
since he knows only one arjun he goes into Dwaparyug to find him
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
  • Taki is pleased w/ Alakshmi, and decides that she'd be very useful to him, if kept happy.  He orders that she be given all the things she wants - a swing, her chocolates, ice cream and anything else.
  • In return, he asks her to target his enemies w/ her catapult πŸ˜†
  • Vishnu is headed for Dwapar Yuga w/ MLTAK's Lakshmi.  She tries to explain to him that her Arjun lives in Kalyug, but he refuses to listen.  He asks her her sautan's name, and she says Saumya
  • Vishnu goes 'Bzzzt!  Wrong answer'.  Your sautans are Draupadi, Uloopi, Chitrangada & Subhadra, and if I can't find Arjun, I'll leave you w/ them πŸ˜†
  • Taki & Alakshmi are watching this from a distance, and really enjoying it.  Seeing MLTAK's Lakshmi really annoying Vishnu, Taki decides to dissuade him from leaving her anywhere else, but just keeping her.
  • He gets Alakshmi married to Mangu, and then goes and tells Vishnu that Lakshmi is now his bahu.  Vishnu is shocked.  Taki tells him to just keep this Lakshmi w/ him as a replacement
  • Vishnu is trying to get to the bottom of this by figuring out where Taki got all his Lakshmis from.  However, MLTAK Lakshmi refuses to let him concentrate, and keeps chatting w/ him. πŸ˜†
  • So Vishnu time travels to Dwapar Yuga Indraprastha, and informs Draupadi & Subhadra that Arjun has yet another wife.  They are steamed, but Vishnu leaves her there.  Yudhisthir is surprised to hear this as well - he thought that Arjun was fighting one of his wars of conquest
  • Arjun returns to Indraprastha after a campaign, and converges there w/ his brothers.  When he hears that Vishnu had arrived there w/ another wife, he faints, and invokes Krishna to sort out this mess πŸ˜†
  • Vishnu returns to Vaikuntha, but this time, Taki has installed Alakshmi on Sesha Naag.  Vishnu talks about returning her home, when Alakshmi starts yelling @ him and points her catapult @ him 🀣
  • Vishnu makes peace w/ her, and decides that he will let her stay there, but on condition that she leave whenever the Samudra Manthan is over and the original Lakshmi returns.  Alakshmi, on prompting by Taki, agrees.
  • Mangu asks his father about this arrangement, and Taki tells him that he can take her back after the Samudra Manthan.  However, as long as Alakshmi is occupying Sesha Naag, Vishnu can't concentrate on helping the devas.
  • Mangu doesn't like that, and forms a clandestine asura faction to help w/ the samudra manthan
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Flash News 

Its heard that  DMDK was to complete 200 episode and the cv's have arranged for Fancy dress party.

Member list of  Party 

1. Nandi should come in as Stan laurel- he should make us laugh, but  he can't stop crying πŸ˜†

2.Kamdev should come in as Devdas -  Toh kya  woh chandramuki mangega πŸ˜²

3.Narad should come in as Gunga -  Swadhan   DJ  tumhare peeche he honge 

4. Daya should come sitting a wheel chair - Pathar dil Cv's πŸ˜ˆ , bechara daya kya karega 

5. Takki should come in as a sadhu sanyasi - Jug jug jiyo Cv's πŸ˜‰

6. Dhadhi should come in as Apsra - hare kahi takki ki nazar  ispe na pade , phir kya hoga takki           ka

7. Rati should come in as Mena  - ye sun ke toh rati murchit hogaye 

8. Mena should come in as Rati - woh bhi  hare isse aur koyi kaam nahi hai kya πŸ˜‘

9.Nani should com...shut up   U cv's nani shouted πŸ˜² i will decide what i will be.Hmmm  i think i will be Apsara Ramba  it will suit me perfectly πŸ˜†  , nani  told  na na ordered .

Chodo yaar party  hi cancel kar late hain πŸ˜• cv's were discussing.( nani ko kaun jhelega )

Jab   hoga   hum   avashya   suchit    karenge 😎   the reporter  signs off 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
In his Den called Swarga, Don Tarakasur is thinking how to finish the other gang called Devas?
His chief advisor Chakri suggests since Tarakasur is Tadipaar from Deva-gang's  latest hiding place. They should give Deva's Supari to other emerging contract killers Shumbh, Nishumbh.
Tarakasur agrees. Chakri fixes up their meeting in Patal-loka, which was Shumbh, Nishumbh's territory currently.
Shumbh asks him, since no one can defeat him , why isn't Tarakasur finishing the Deva-gang?
Asur-guru too was present, since he wanted to keep a watch on his not so obedient shishya Tarakasur.
It's because my guru, got me Tadipaar from that region, I can't go there.
Shumbh asks him what will he get as Supari?
Tarakasur says first you finish the work, I'll not disappoint you.
Since Shumbh consideres him a senior in this business, he accepts Tarakasur's contract.

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

In his Den called Swarga, Don Tarakasur is thinking how to finish the other gang called Devas?

His chief advisor Chakri suggests since Tarakasur is Tadipaar from Deva-gang's  latest hiding place. They should give Deva's Supari to other emerging contract killers Shumbh, Nishumbh.
Tarakasur agrees. Chakri fixes up their meeting in Patal-loka, which was Shumbh, Nishumbh's territory currently.
Shumbh asks him, since no one can defeat him , why isn't Tarakasur finishing the Deva-gang?
Asur-guru too was present, since he wanted to keep a watch on his not so obedient shishya Tarakasur.
It's because my guru, got me Tadipaar from that region, I can't go there.
Shumbh asks him what will he get as Supari?
Tarakasur says first you finish the work, I'll not disappoint you.
Since Shumbh consideres him a senior in this business, he accepts Tarakasur's contract.

So, Takki gave them Rajnigandha pan masala as  supari  πŸ˜† and 'bha'  brothers  refused to do anything for Takki until they get Rati as advance supari . Takki is πŸ₯Ί  and asked Dhadhiananda his childhood friend for help.

And dhadhi gave him a brilliant idea , 

Dhadhi : Takki baby send all the apsaras, jewelers, madhu ban's to earth , all the devas will                            automatically  follow them to earth leaving swarg behind πŸ˜ˆ  

Takki     : Dadhi  u r one true friend, but who will save those things from U ? πŸ˜†

Dadhi :   Takki πŸ˜‘  r u unknown  of  sharing...

Takki's mind voice ... hmmm  sharing ...😑   ye  beep ... beep  toh  khud sab kha jayega , better  i will give rati to bha bro's  and finish my job. 

Aage kya hoga dekhte hain