Page 1
Page   of 116
Page 2 Page 116

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged

The Compelete Nonsense A.T. 

Disclaimer: This thread is for fun only, any resemblance to something posted earlier is purely coincidental

~ll R u l e ll~

Just start posting a sensible nonsense about DKDM. Do not offend anyone by your serious opinion.

Friends seeing many ATs here I too wanted to add one of mine. Here you are not going to appreciate any actor by writing his/ her name with an EmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming, not going to miss anyone, love anyone, nor appreciate some Chemical reaction.

But the stuff like, the Tiger, who dared to enter the cave for reasons still unknown. Only Tarakasur enjoying his drink, while others were just the spectators of this Trilokinath's mind blowing ideas.

Nandi for once stopped crying after a long time, still can't accept it. Glycerine stock seems to be over.

Like minded nonsense will be highly appreciated in this AT.

Do post your views if you are a true Fan of DKDM. Duplicate Fans can miss this AT.

Our 1st branch-The CNAT-Cricket special   

Edited by mnx12 - 30 March 2013 at 1:27am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidSups230695sidspilzshadow.daemonSpynalilakshmikumrmalwica2-Swetha-kalyani_shivaDwipanita_gReenheaRt_bhakti2Vibhishnaramki1sohiniluvsmusicvishti.dvd-Srushti-flamingo_arieshemavidzPN_luvs_ArjunGopikaaNishajosvish.narendivyadaya13rajshripsnitchseekerAngie12patakha-guddiKal Elprc_fan1-Celestial-.Vrish.subha2601romiosugar1The.Patthaaka.--Yukthi--sukhi...chand1234.Reshama.J.LOKalpana_Writerdeboleena.mannaSheDevilMrToolConfuserProud-IndiaNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The C. N. A. T." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmikumr

lakshmikumr

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
 Superub Yarr,  What a brilliant  A.T  i love it Tongue

Here it goes

We heard the creatures ( showed as to attack Sati & parvathy ) are under hunger strike Cry, no kamsim ladiki is there to attack anymore LOL

And few of them r lastly seen in queue of  employment office with their bio data Cool 

Edited by lakshmikumr - 19 July 2012 at 1:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidbhakti2mytinypaintingsmnx12hemavidzvanadhisubha2601--Yukthi--sukhi...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikumr

Superub Yarr,  What a brilliant  A.T  i love it Tongue

Here it goes

We heard the creatures ( showed as to attack Sati & parvathy ) are under hunger strike Cry, no kamsim ladiki is there to attack anymore LOL

And few of them r lastly seen in queue of  employment office with their bio data Cool 
ThanksSmile
My heart felt sympathy for them.Shocked
Shouldn't Tarakasur plan another attack on some abala kanya ( she can be a warrier under disguise)  for them.  After all he is the Trilokinath.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrbhakti2hemavidzvanadhisukhi...J.LO

lakshmikumr

lakshmikumr

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
 Flash News 

1. Kamadev is unseen  with a official compliant  in C I D gallery  Shocked

2. While he is in an incorporeal form , He suspects his twin bro Somadev Evil Smile is now romancing with Rati .

3. A.C.P. Pradyuman is still under shock Wacko and is so nervous Silly, well he couldn't see anybody  complaining LOL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sups230695adutta94bhakti2hemavidzvanadhiJ.LOdeboleena.mannasukhi...subha2601

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Very tough case for the CIDCool.

kamdev's residence doesn't have a door for Daya to break.
Suddenly they get a call, someone's ash (read lash) is found in the mountains.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidSpynalilakshmikumrramki1bhakti2shivamalahemavidzvanadhiJ.LOsukhi...--Yukthi--Nikki_Titli

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
It seems Vritrasur has lost his Girgitwala aka C.G.I cartoon roop...!!!!isiliye  not daring to face Mahadev himself...Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhishivamalahemavidzJ.LOsukhi...

lakshmikumr

lakshmikumr

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Ya, well nothing is impossible for CID 

The  brilliant officer Fredericks LOLfound that the ashes were not of a dead bodyDead  but it is just  the ashes from... ( Oh my god  forgive me for this ) Shocked
edited

Edited by mnx12 - 19 July 2012 at 3:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiflamingo_arieshemavidzsukhi...

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
ACP Naradji ...part time Shakuni mama...smells extra-marital  flirting of Indra with Ganga resulting her beghar..oops ...beSwarg...Dead

rolff...Minakshi..wat a thread...ROFL...total  ROFL

Edited by flamingo_aries - 19 July 2012 at 3:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sups230695mnx12shivamalavanadhi--Yukthi--sukhi...sankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.