-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In the precap, Vikram calls siddhi to inform her that he has spotted Rohit and she should come to the place asapπŸ˜† Now, I found this real funny because when JKR spots someone like richa or rohit, she ventures to follow them alone and also confronts them on her ownπŸ˜† She refuses to take any help from Viks even if he is offering and mind you this girl is a preggyπŸ˜† But Vikram asks siddhi to come and help him as if without her he will fail in capturing rohit🀒 I mean Vikram, can't you do this by yourself or take the help of some of those goons of yours😑 Why ask the help of a pregnant lady?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Foolish cvs.. is what I can say

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now that is promoting nari-shakti!!!πŸ˜† Did you miss the part where Kunal calls out 'bach ke rehna' , normally this is done by the wives when their heroic husbands set out for war!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Next they will show Kunal praying for her safetly , keeping fasts!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After that will be super dose of nari-shakti , wife's sacrifice for hubby's freedomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pregnant female taking on thw orld alone with no support from loser hubby!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

Now that is promoting nari-shakti!!!πŸ˜† Did you miss the part where Kunal calls out 'bach ke rehna' , normally this is done by the wives when their heroic husbands set out for war!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Next they will show Kunal praying for her safetly , keeping fasts!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After that will be super dose of nari-shakti , wife's sacrifice for hubby's freedomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pregnant female taking on thw orld alone with no support from loser hubby!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† remember Kunal said to Vikram to always be with siddhi and protect her.. may be he mistook Kunal's words as 'don't do anything by yourself without my pregnant wife by your side and putting her life in risk'πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Nari-shakthi Zindabad🀒🀒 can't believe the extent to which these people go to prove their theories😑🀒
chitsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† remember Kunal said to Vikram to always be with siddhi and protect her.. may be he mistook Kunal's words as 'don't do anything by yourself without my pregnant wife by your side and putting her life in risk'πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Nari-shakthi Zindabad🀒🀒 can't believe the extent to which these people go to prove their theories😑🀒

'to try prove their theories' is more like it!They aren't succeding at it!
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hima2012

[DIV]In the precap, Vikram calls siddhi to inform her that he has spotted Rohit and she should come to the place asap[LOL]Now, I found this real funny because when JKR spots someone like richa or rohit, she ventures to follow them alone and also confronts them on her own[LOL]She refuses to take any help from Viks even if he is offering and mind you this girl is a preggy[LOL]But Vikram asks siddhi to come and help him as if without her he will fail in capturing rohit[xx(]I mean Vikram, can't you do this by yourself or take the help of some of those goons of yours[:x]Whyask the help of a pregnant lady?[LOL][LOL]Foolish cvs.. is what I can say[8(][/DIV]

vik is really shown as foolish guy.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

exactly why does vik need siddhi to come with him and find rohit, he could do it on his own or take help from his so called banda who he had hired. 

norzar
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Hima everyday i think CVs can't make these ppl look more stupid than this but they prove me wrong every time πŸ˜†

Siddhi & viks cud have called that guy from Aajtak who hosts Sansani to make aaj ki taza khabar or make a confession video recording the date but no, they have to stand & dumbly listen to Rohit's master plan & look shocked πŸ€’

even in y'day epi viks along with his 3 goons get into the car to transport him to the court but whn Richa's men attack viks goons are missing from the picture. moreover why cudn't they get Rohit before the court session started πŸ˜• like early morning & could have kept him hidden near by court . they had to start their journey only when the court time started πŸ˜‘

I can expect more monkey business & stupid circus happening till Rohit is actually killed then, Mother India part 2 will start πŸ€’ I've always been telling kunal to throw that manhoos blue shirt...he was wearing that again y'day πŸ€” every time he wears that we can assume of more torture coming our way