FF: I OWN YOU IN EVERY WAY THD 4 Pcp Pt36 Page 148 - Page 84

Posted: 11 years ago
im really loving this arnav. he loves her but he is so insecure:(
Loved the update...
N the change in arnav...😊
loved the update.
arnav is falling for khushi but is confused about his feelings.
i hope he realizes his love for her soon.
thanks for the pm.
Wo ho Arnav is more caring these days
He wanted to confess his feelings but     
Scared that she may reject him
Omg he was just scare to loss her
Poor ArnavEdited by pantrossy - 11 years ago
mein i wud say arnav is in totaly n madly in luv with khushi n he knwz it too but is scard 2 xprssin coz he fears she mi8 reject him & he himslf had confessd it in 2dayz chp...n well khushi is also falling 4 him but is scard n pissd off at arnav n datz y shez not xcpting it...da chpz whr arnav she got all tensd whn he wounded himslf & den whn he kissd hr b4 haldi day...showz somwhr she has strtd 2 fall 4 him...i guess aftr dat dinnr whn arnav was soft n thing were gudy n dey shard som hot momntz i guess since dat tym she has strtd falling 4 him but aftr dat bank incidnt knwing shez angry with him...arnav needs 2 b more xprssiv n khushi needs 2 b a lil undrstnding i wud say...
Cant wait for these two to confess...fab story keep it up
Hm, what did Garima and Buaji ask Khushi to ask Arnav?
Aw Arnav is scared of rejection, the dude is definitely in love with her but how will he find out her feelings if he doesn't confess his feelings? I know he will sometime soon and i'll let you surprise us on that. ðŸ˜ƒ
I love how you added the scene from the show where Arnav tries to hold Khushi's hand, it fitted perfectly.
Ooh Arnav is so bold, will Khushi wear those night gowns? 
Update soon!
Edited by .Farz. - 11 years ago
oh naughty arnav... Wanting her to wear those night gowns... And i do wonder what she wants to ask him?

Thanks you

Part 35:

Arnav: Stop struggling Khushi.. I am not taking you inside the room.. We are entering home.. They should feel we are happy..

He rang the bell and Payal opened it.. She saw them and smiled.. Khushi left his hand at once and Payal noticed that.. Arnav left for his room..

Payal: Khushi.. Thats ok.. You dont need to be shy before us... You both can hold hands .. Thats allright..

Khushi smiled and then they both went in..

Anjali, KHushi and Payal were in the Living room talking about Khushi's visit to Gupta HOuse today.

Anjali: SO Khushi.. Now this Pag Phera Rasam is over,, But then tomorrow is your "Mu Dikhai Rasam".. Nani has called many of our relatives and friends for meeting the new Bride of Raizada House.. I mean the Elder Bride..

Khushi: Anjaliji.. What do I need to wear tomorrow?

Anjali: A nice Lehnga.. Nani will give it to you tomorrow morning.. Ok?

Khushi: Fine..

Anjali: And one more thing.. Stop calling me Anjaliji now.. You start calling me "Di" as Chotte does..

Khushi smiled.

Payal: Di.. Dont you think its late and Khushi should go to her room now.. Arnav must be waiting for her since long.

Anjali gigled and Khushi was literally blushung with the kind of open teasing that Payal and Anjali did now a days..

Anjali: Come Khushi.. I will drop you till your room.. Actually I also need to talk to Chotte..

Anjali and Khushi left to Arnav's room. As soon as they came inside, they saw Arnav on his laptop working..  Anjali went and closed his Laptop..

Anjali: Chotte.. You too naa sometimes dont understand anything..

Arnav: Why Di.? What did I do now?

Anjali: CHotte today is the second night of your marriage and you working? You have got such a beautiful wife and instead of spending some lovely time with her, you busy in your laptop? Not fair..!!

Khushi and Arnav looked once at each other not sure what they needed to reply to her..

Arnav: Di.. I was actually waiting for her..

Anjali: Ohhh!! Now thats like my Chotte.. Actually we had made her wait with us to inform her on tomorrows function..

Arnav; Function ? Again Di?

Anjali: CHotte there will be some functions after marriage too.. We cannot ignore them.. Well its in the evening.. All the family and friends will come to see the new bride and give her the blessings.. So I want you to be here by evening.. Ok?

Arnav: I will be there..

Anjali smiled and pulled Khushi's cheeks once..

Anjali: Good Night KHushi Bhabhi..

She said that and left the room. Khsuhi moved to the Closet and was about to take her night dress when he stopped her..

Arnav: Are you wearing this Night Salwar tonight?

Khushi: I wear these kinds only at nights,, Why?

Arnav: That was before you got married to me Khushi.. Not now..

Khushi: What do you mean?

Arnav: Means.. You need to wear some Cute night gowns hence forth when you sleep with me.. The ones which I bought for you before Marriage..

He opened the Closet once again and removed one Red Night Gown and handed it to her..

Arnav: Wear it..

Khushi opened it and was shocked. It was only till her knees and backless. How could she wear something like that at night and that too while sleeping with him on the same bed?

Khushi: I am not wearing this..

She threw the nighty on the bed and Arnav in no time got pissed by her answer.. He held her hand and bought her till the bed and then ripped open her back Dori.. She was surprised.. She tried stopping him..

Khushi: What are you doing Arnav...

Arnav started taking her Kurta Off her shoulders by sliding it down.. And she was stopping his hands..

Arnav: MAking you wear the Nighty..

Khushi: Ohh Please.. I wont wear it I said..

Arnav pulled her towards him by sliding his hand on her waist..

Arnav: Never deny me for anything..!!

Khushi: But wearing something like this should be my wish.. Only getting married to you doesnt mean I should wear everything you like..

Arnav: Why Khushi? Every girl does that.. After marriage things do change for a girl.. She should try respecting what her husband wants..

Khushi: And doesnt she owe some respect from her husband too?

Arnav: I do respect you.. Who said I dont..

Khushi: By what you doing now.. Doesnt look like..

Arnav stopped pulling her dress and left her waist.. She pulled her sleeves back on her shoulder..

Arnav: Fine.. You want me to respect what kind of clothes you choose to wear at day times or at night.. Then fine.. I will never impose my likes of your clothes on you..

He said that and moved outside at the poolside not wanting to converse with her anymore.. This is what he feared off.. Anything he wanted from her, she always denied, she always neglected.. How was he suppose to make her understand why he was wanting all this.. Cannot she understand he was changing for her? Ohh Well. If she did, she wouldnt  have denied wearing the gown today..

He sat on the chair at the poolside thinking about all this and dozed there after sometime.. Khushi meanwhile had changed to her night salwar and she slept on the bed . She saw him dozed off on the chair.. She went and put a quilt on him not wanting him to feel sick the next day.

It was morning and Khushi was still on bed sleeping.. There was a knock at the door and Arnav heard it first.. He got up. His back was aching... He then realized where he slept last night.. He saw the quilt on him and understood she had put it on him? WHy? She could have asked him to get up and sleep on bed.. But nope.. She didnt do that.. May be she didnt even want to share the bed with him now.. How things were changing rapidly and how he was turning softer towards her.. He put the quilt back on bed and then opened the door..

Nani: Good Morning Chotte.. IS Khushi Awake?

Arnav: Umm.. No Nani.. She is sleeping.. You want me to wake her up?

Nani: No No Thats fine.. I just wanted to give her this Lehnga.. She needs to wear it today evening..

She gave the dress to Arnav and he took it in his hands..

Nani: I am going out to Mandir with Anjali. Khushi is not aware of this.. Let her rest.. We will come in few hours. Tell her.. Ok?

Arnav: Yeah Nani.. I will

Nani left and Arnav locked the door again. He placed the Lehnga on the Recliner and then moved inside for his shower..

Khushi woke up by her alarm and saw she heard the shower On.. So he had got up and was in the Bathroom. She saw the Lehnga on the recliner.. She understood someone must have given this to him in the morning.. She started checking the Lehnga.. It was pretty.. It was a Red Lehnga with Golden work all on it... Surely they all knew what RED Colour meant for Arnav and Khushi. She took it and kept it in the Closet.. She closed the door and was about to move when Arnav came out having shower just in a Towel wrapped on his waist.. He was wiping hair from the other towel. She bumped into him and she had almost kept her hands on his Bare chest not wanting to fall down.. Arnav didnt touch her though..  They both shared an eye lock. His scent was driving her crazy.. She started to push him when she realized what she was doing and he yelled in pain..

Arnav: Aww,,!!

Khushi: What happened Arnav? Are you ok?

Arnav tried holding his back from his hand.. He tried pressing it but he wasnt able to do it properly..

Arnav: I am ok..

He moved towards the mirror and started to wipe his hair again.. Khushi understood his pain.. His back was aching because he slept on the Chair last night.. She immediately moved to the drawer and got a Balm..

Khushi: Arnav.. Just sleep on the bed.. I will apply this Balm on your back.. You will feel better..

Arnav: I dont need your help.

Precap for Part 36: Page 148

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
fantastic ff..cant wait to read more