Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the part... so lets see what arnav is gonna make her do...
-Xpress- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhu123

Precap for Part 33:

Khushi: I am your wife doesnt mean I would do anything you wish for. You wanted me forever in your life.. Here I am.. You want me to surrender myself to you .. I am also ready for that.. Do whatever you wish to do with me.. But then dont expect me to do all this on my own.. I just cannot.. You wish to see me Undressed.. Then do it on your own.. I wont stop you.. As it is.. I have never been able to stop you from doing anything with me.. And today is no different.. Nothing has changed.. That time I was your Mistress and today your legally wedded wife.. But for me they both mean the same.. You always needed my Body and you married me for that.. I am all yours Arnav.. I wont stop you from claiming me tonight..

She said that and left her hands from his chest waiting for him to claim her..

He was so damm shocked to hear all this from her and that too tonight.. His anger level surely increased and he was worst when he was angry.. He Held her hands and pinned them at her back.. She yelled in pain but he didnt care..

Arnav: Here I am trying to make you confortable tonight but you not bothered a bit.. And how could you say that you cannot see any difference between you being my Mistress and my wife?

Khushi was gulping all her pain which he was giving her currently.. She didnt utter a word..She was truely scared what he would do with her now..

Arnav: So you want me to claim you as per my wish right and you wont stop me right? Fine.. Let me do it then.. Without wasting much time..

He pulled the strings of her Choli and she closed her eyes tight.. He pulled her chin and made her look in his eyes..

Arnav: Look at me while I do this Khushi..

omg interesting .. continue soon
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not again.. the time u feel everything gone be ok with them again something will come up ðŸ¥º 
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Damn he is rough! Yeah seems like all he needs is her body only. She wants something else to Arnav! She wants you to love her.

Thank you
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Poor khushi.felt bad for her.i hope he'll redeem himself soon
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part.. Arnav was trying to make her comfortable but it seems it will come back to square one again in the next part...
I really hope these two can peacefully handle each other.. 
oroniArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nyc update...

so khushi n arnav married but still love somewhere missing..hope they find it soon...

precap...they were yelling each other on suhag raat...

waiting fr update... 

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow nice update but Woderful precap ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

Naughty Arnav ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
But tell is there something in the milk ?? I mean may be Anjali and Payal put something in the milk which will make him fell asleep !! that would be so funny ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

the precap is awesome !! really loved it !!
What Khushi said is so right !! there's no difference between her being his mistress or his wife !! he didn't show anything else than lust til now !!
He should understand that she needs affection and love and then she'll be confortable with him !!

can't wait !!!
Endless-LOvE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Omg.can't wait plz continue.ie soon
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oops Khushi ne toh sher ko jaga diya
Arnva is hell angry
Loved Arnav's sweet talks