Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rparash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally they r married n R husband n wife now...
Hope khushi realizes arnav's feelings...😊
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah!!! They got married!!! The wedding ceremony was quite a nice one!
But poor Khushi who'll have to go through the rituals!
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hiii just discovered your FF today and read all chapters in one go.itz just superb and your writing style is really nice.
plzzz add me to your pm list.will send you a buddy request
arnshi thumbnail
oh great they are married now...arnie will defo turn to be a cute hubby...superb!!
.Farz. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
AWW YAY THEY'RE MARRIED NOW! 😃 ❤️
I had imagined everything just by the way you've written it, beautifully done.
Arnav is so desperate to have Khushi in the room 😆
I'm eagerly waiting for the next part! I wonder how their suhaag-raat will go 😳
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i rly can't believe on Arnav n his behavior..
rly sad for khushi..she is facing a lot of things...
btw nice updt..n long one too.. :)
luvd it...<333
keep shining..!! 
Sim1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally married! Can't wait to read more about Arnav's feelings
and thanks for the PM..awesome update!
Sim
Aparajita267 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
 Awesome update. Continue soon😊

Part 32:

Arnav: I hope all is done Di.. Can we both go to sleep now?

Anjali and others gigled to see his desperation.

Anjali: Chotte.. Still they are so many rituals pending,.. Not so soon.. Atleast we need some 3 hours more..

Arnav: What The..!! 3 hours.. Di its already 11:00pm and you saying 3 more hours.. Are you nuts?

Nani: YEah Chotte.. You think anything.. But we cannot leave Khushi so soon.. If you wanna rest and sleep.. Go to your room.. We will send her later.. (She said teasingly)

Arnav: Okay.. That sounds better..

He removed the garland from his neck and then walked towards his room leaving Khushi down. Khushi was made to follow some normal rituals inside the house. Almost an hour passed and Khushi looked quite sleepy. She was almost yawning now..

Payal: Look Di.. Even Khushi is now tired of all this.. I guess we should let her in her room.

Anjali: As it is she wont be sleeping tonight.. Chotte wont let her sleep.. Hai naa Khushi?

THey asked Khushi teasingly and she was already scared.. She couldnt believe he can really use all his husbands rights today. Some of her friends like Preeto had told her that husbands are quite wild and desperate at their first night.. They do not think about their wife's wish at all. She was already scared of Arnav for being so desperate and upon that Preeto had scared her more.. She wished it would be only Mornings in RM and no nights at all..

Anjali and Payal took Khushi to Arnav's room and stopped at the door..

Anjali: Ok Khushi.. We can only come till here.. Now you open the door and move inside..

Payal gave her a glass of milk for Arnav.

Khushi: Whats this for?

Payal: Its a tradition KHushi.. You need to make him drink this tonight..

Khushi: But he doesnt drink milk at night times..

Anjali: We know.. But its a tradition and you have to make him drink.. At any cost.. Ok?

Khushi noded and then Anjali and Payal opened the room door and pushed her inside..

Anjali & Payal: Good noght Khushi.. And enjoy your Suhaagraat.. (They gigled and closed the door..)

KHushi came inside. The lights were turned of. She couldnt see Arnav anywhere.. He was  not on bed then where was he? She was afraid of darkness.. She thought of turning the lights On and checking.. She turned the lights On and saw Arnav working on his laptop at the Poolside.. Arnav too saw her inside with a glass of milk in her hand.. She came to him and stopped there..

Arnav: Finally you came haan?

Khushi forwarded the glass of milk to him and he was questioningly looking at her..

Arnav: Whats that?

Khushi: Its a tradition.. You need to drink this tonight..

Arnav: What The..!! Do hell with all the traditions.. You know I hate to drink milk at night times.. And its already past 12:00 am.. Just keep it aside.. I am not drinking it..

Khushi: Anjali Di has asked to make you drink..

Arnav raised a eye brow still sitting there on the chair..

Arnav: Did you close the door from inside?

Khushi: Noo. Not yet..

Arnav: Do it. Now..

Khushi moved inside the room and closed the door from inside.. She turned back and saw him shutting down his laptop.. She gulped knowing he would now be coming to her.. She walked till him again at the poolside.

Arnav: So.. What you said? Di has asked you to make me drink this ? Right?

Khushi noded again..

Arnav: FIne.. You need to do something for me then.. Only then I would drink..

Khushi: Do what? (She asked getting nervous)

Arnav stood up from the chair and started walking towards her.. She started moving back and he gave a wide smirk and stopped..

Arnav: Would you still move back Khushi? We are married.. You are my wife now.. Its my right to make you mine..

Khushi gulped and still moved a step back..  Arnav was actually short tempered and seeing her still not comfortable with him, he lost his mind again..

Arnav: Enough Khushi.. STOP there..

Khushi couldnt move back now.. She knew if she did he would pounce on her for not listening to him.. She was still in that heavy bridal Wear and all the jewellery on her.. He took the Glass of milk from her hand and kept it aside on the Side table.. She looked down.., He wrapped his hand around her neck and started removing her necklace.. She felt something again inside her stomach when he touched her..She still looked down.. She knew what this night meant for him.. He removed the necklace all the while staring at her and her facial expressions.. He smiled when he felt her breathing hard.. He placed the necklace on the bed. He then reemoved the heavy Duppata that she had put on her head and placed it on the bed.. He started removing her heavy earings and she was almost feeling weak on her knees.. He kissed her ear lobe when he took the earing off her and she looked at the other direction . He wrapped his hands on her waist and removed the waist chain that she tied there and he almost caressed her bare waist with his rough fingers.. She closed her eyes tightly when she felt him touching her belly button and tucked her belly in from that sensation..

He moved behind her and then untied her hair. They fell loose on her shoulder and back. He caressed them with his fingers and she was still standing there and could think nothing except feeling his touches..

All the jewellery were removed off her except her Mangal Sutra which he knew was sacred and hence he didnt touch it.. He moved to her front  and then pulled her on him holding her waist..

Arnav: Open your eyes Khushi..

Khushi noded in denial.. He could understand she was feeling shy.. He smiled and then kissed her chin making sure his upper lip touched slightly to her lower lip. She bit her lip as she felt him and then opened her eyes. She could see his desires clearly.. He was so waiting for making her his forever..

Arnav: Khushi.. So now comes the tradition..

Khushi was little confused..

Khushi: Which tradition?

Arnav: Making me drink the milk.. You want me to drink it right?

Khushi noded and he smiled..

Arnav: I will.. But then I need you to peck me on my lips 3 times .. And asking me to drink the Milk after every peck..

Khushi opened her eyes wide not sure if she would be actually doing this..

Khushi: But..

Arnav: No if and no But Khushi.. Start...

Arnav stepped 2 steps back and waited for her to cover the distance and peck him pleading him to drink the milk..  She didnt know what to do.. Finding no other way to make him drink, she moved closer and he smiled again.. These wicked smiles were quite frequent on his face these days..

She leaned closer and raised her toes to reach his level and peck him on his lips closing her own eyes tight.. He felt like some rose petals tickled him on his lips when she pecked..

Khushi pulled back and opened her eyes ..

Khushi: Please drink the Milk Arnav..

Arnav smiled..

Arnav: 1.. Good.. Similar way Khushi.. 2 more pending..

She gulped and then leaned again without touching him and pecked him on his lips again slowly..

Khushi: Please drink the Milk Arnav..

Arnav: 2..

Khushi continued doing this... She could successfully give him 2 pecks till now and plead to drink the milk..

She licked her lips once when she felt she had to do it only 1 more time now.. She finally pecked him for the last time on his lip and pleaded to drink the milk..

Arnav: Fine..

Khushi: I will get the milk?

Arnav: No.. Not yet...

Khushi: But you said you will after I do this 3 times..

Arnav: Yeah but I didnt say you only have to do this and I will drink .. Now the second thing that you need to do to make me drink this Khushi.. Trust me this wont be easy.. You ready?

Khushi was so must frustrated.. he was cheating her.. How could he do this? She failed to understand though that he was trying to make her comfortable first before starting the final act from his side...

Precap for Part 33 - Page 94

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kyunki_iloveu

woww..
they are married..
hope he understands her more
:)