Fan Fictions

FF: I OWN YOU IN EVERY WAY THD 4 Pcp Pt36 Page 148 - Page 40

SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
AAA
what a passionate kiss!!

arnav plzzz think abt her..she is sad
love her..she deserves it..u have broken her completely...she cant resist u at all😕

loved the update!!

thanks for the PM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Part 30

-Xpress- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madhu123

Precap for Part 31:

It was late night.. Everyone in Gupta House was sleeping since they had to get up early the next day for the wedding.. But Khushi was not sleeping.. She was at the Garden sitting alone on the Swing that was placed there and was looking at the stars.. SHe had mixed feelings today.. She was getting married to him .. After all the things that he did to her, this was her fruit that he agreed to marry her.. Not because he loves her.. Only because he doesnt want to stay away from her.. What would be her future with him? He was so dominating in relationship, so demanding physically. Will she ever be able to satisfy his needs ? Will he ever be the Best Husband in her life who she can not only share her things but also consider the one who can take care of her for the entire life? She didnt know anything.. She wanted these answers.. But he would never give that to her.. A tear drop fell down from her eyes and she saw her mother wiping it off her face and sitting beside her on the Swing..

Garima: Khushi.. Why are you here Bitiya?

Khushi: Amma.. I am scared

Garima smiled.. This was every girls condition who was getting married.. Garima held her hand and then caressed it..

GArima: Khushi.. From tomorrow you will be entering a new world.. A world where you need to be mature enough to understand the needs of your husband, your family and take care of them. Its every girls fate to be a responsible and a dutiful wife.. I know you are little young but this marriage will teach you everything Bitiya.. Dont worry..

Khushi leaned on her mothers shoulder and closed her eyes..

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Poor Khushi. Arnav can be so overbearing. He doesnt give her space to think, or even breathe. She is just left acting on pure survival instinct 

Great update!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update asr can't stay away from her poor khushi loved the update and awesome precap mother aand daughter bonding was so sweet and cute thanks for the pm

oroniArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow! lovely update...

finally they kiss...

still nw khushi confused...

nyc precap...

aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
N what a kiss
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update...cant wait for tbe wedding...continue soon
shraddska thumbnail
*Phew* Just finished reading each and every one of your stories..
And love every word you write...
But I wanted to comment on this one first because, I am a bit partial to this one..
love it to the core...
love the dark Arnav and innocent khushi...
Have sent you a buddy request...
would love to get a PM and appreciate your work by commenting...😳
arnshi thumbnail
aww khushi is scared...poor girl...hope she will be happy after marriage.