FF: I OWN YOU IN EVERY WAY THD 4 Pcp Pt36 Page 148 - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
god he seriously doesnt think what others might think or how embarrassed khushi might feel when getting teasing looks from anjali or her mother... he is sucha a despo for her... such a passionate kiss ☺️ 
shashi feeling khushi is not happy with this marriage am i sensing some trouble coming up 😉
HOT kiss ... even she missed him .. that was cute ☺️
superb update
Thx for pm me
Oh! Arnav is so desperate! Loved their kitchen Romance :)
Amazing update yaar!!! Arnav is desperate yaar!!! Loved it
OOO.. what a hott kiss
arnav is naughty..
awww i hope khushi accepts him
lets see what happens

AWESOME UDPATE !!
that was hot!!  😉 ☺️

Precap for Part 31:

It was late night.. Everyone in Gupta House was sleeping since they had to get up early the next day for the wedding.. But Khushi was not sleeping.. She was at the Garden sitting alone on the Swing that was placed there and was looking at the stars.. SHe had mixed feelings today.. She was getting married to him .. After all the things that he did to her, this was her fruit that he agreed to marry her.. Not because he loves her.. Only because he doesnt want to stay away from her.. What would be her future with him? He was so dominating in relationship, so demanding physically. Will she ever be able to satisfy his needs ? Will he ever be the Best Husband in her life who she can not only share her things but also consider the one who can take care of her for the entire life? She didnt know anything.. She wanted these answers.. But he would never give that to her.. A tear drop fell down from her eyes and she saw her mother wiping it off her face and sitting beside her on the Swing..

Garima: Khushi.. Why are you here Bitiya?

Khushi: Amma.. I am scared

Garima smiled.. This was every girls condition who was getting married.. Garima held her hand and then caressed it..

GArima: Khushi.. From tomorrow you will be entering a new world.. A world where you need to be mature enough to understand the needs of your husband, your family and take care of them. Its every girls fate to be a responsible and a dutiful wife.. I know you are little young but this marriage will teach you everything Bitiya.. Dont worry..

Khushi leaned on her mothers shoulder and closed her eyes..

i wish she just be fine with him 
nice part
plz continue soon