India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cv's drop bombs without the blast

N.fatima Groupbie
N.fatima
N.fatima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I have watched this show and followed it with much enthusiasm .  I will continue to follow it because I love the arhie chemistry.  I have however been so thoroughly disappointed in the style with which the cv's have decided to air the "revelation tracks.  I am referring to many things that they should have expanded on but didn't:

1) shyams existing marriage to the Gupta's:  he played such an impt role in that household.  He created close ties with everyone  and integrated himself so thoroughly.  He was downright evil to babuji.  The storyline developed the concept of Shyam coming close to being revealed by babuji.  The build up was intense and gripping and a full on revelation to buaji and the restof the GH household was expected.  What did we get? A behind the scenes Shyam beats kushie to the punch line and reveals himself all off camera.  Why was such an important scene skipped over like tht??  The after the telling upset scenes were fine, but why not share the significant scene with the audience??

2) asr's disclosure of why he married kushie.  Her reaction was of " I'll pretend like nothing happened" was ridiculous because they didn't follow through with that track (the ' I am not going to tell you anything because you don't deserve to know '. By giving an explanation in the next breath it totally fizzed out this much awaited revelation scene.

3) asr's revelation that he was wrong about kushie and Shyam.  They don't even show this? For whatever reason they  expect us to fill in the gaps!! Like ok he realized this when he was kidnapped.  But why we're we robbed, after so many anticipatory months  of waiting, why were we robbed of the opportunity to actually see asr's self revelation?? This was one of the mot important tracks of the season!

4). The revelation to as that  Shyam was his kidnapper.  Again they don't show us anything beyond his question of proof.  How could they not show this?!  

5) the revelation that Arnav and kushie actually reciprocate each others feeling should have been a huge moment captured over several episodes, but it doesn't even get acknowledged.

6)  lastly if Arnav had any self revelations on regret,  well like the above, it's a well hidden secret.

So while I earnestly search for depth in a serial which has shown me anything but,  I will enjoy the silly pranks and mundane chatter about  birthdays until the mediocracy of this serial overwhelms even that joy.

But till then I will continue to partake the bombs without the blast.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibrafarhacassimhopethisworksPrasanna_dhanuGodhuliLogon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top