India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Vikram should have Confessed :-(

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Yesterday, When Vikram came into the court, he should have confessed that he was the person who rohit had a fight with so that he could do the remaining jail time and let kunal out. By the next hearing which is 10 daysDeadAngry, Kunal should have proven Vikram innocent or I wouldn't mind Viks in jail for some more time either. He is the one who got away even after fighting rohit on that fateful dayAngry God, CVs are good at making us hate such loving characters as Vikram. But I felt Viks should have confessed that part and brought out kunal yesterday. Instead he just walks in and says Rohit was kidnappedAngryDead Like anyone in the court will buy that,, like thakral will buy thatLOL after all that has happenedDead But the damn cvs are hell bent on keeping kunal completely out of the picture. Why 10 days?Angry If I were the judge, I'd give a day maxLOL Like most of you said, all this is just to prolong the case till the leap and then release Kunal with Richa's meherbani and Siddhi's sacrifice JUST the episode before leap happens.. Sick cvsDeadDeadAngry Can't imagine what they mean by 'kunal will be in full focus before leap'.. probably they will show him believing every damn thing the witch says about siddhi and cursing himself for having loved herDeadAngry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156san_aishDrivemecracyrainbowgirlstuti123

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
They are going to have 2 episodes of him crying in jail!LOL The outside the jail when Sid is gone!LOL Hogaya  focus?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156rainbowgirl-Hima-

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Yes hima...till the end of episode i expected him to confess the truth...he was just rubbing his jaw and looking sad...he forgot his dialogue to siddhi that he will confess in court that he is the one who fought with rohit...stday he lectured rohit about speaking truth...like his wife lectured about love and selfishness...both of them have no right to speak about.. ..it was so funny...sometimes he proves he is not vikram indeed he is dumbos huppy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Yesterday, When Vikram came into the court, he should have confessed that he was the person who rohit had a fight with so that he could do the remaining jail time and let kunal out. By the next hearing which is 10 days[xx(][:x], Kunal should have proven Vikram innocent or I wouldn't mind Viks in jail for some more time either. He is the one who got away even after fighting rohit on that fateful day[:x]God, CVs are good at making us hate such loving characters as Vikram. But I felt Viks should have confessed that part and brought out kunal yesterday. Instead he just walks in and says Rohit was kidnapped[:x][xx(]Like anyone in the court will buy that,, like thakral will buy that[LOL]after all that has happened[xx(]But the damn cvs are hell bent on keeping kunal completely out of the picture. Why 10 days?[:x]If I were the judge, I'd give a day max[LOL]Like most of you said, all this is just to prolong the case till the leap and then release Kunal with Richa's meherbani and Siddhi's sacrifice JUST the episode before leap happens.. Sick cvs[xx(][xx(][:x]Can't imagine what they mean by 'kunal will be in full focus before leap'.. probably they will show him believing every damn thing the witch says about siddhi and cursing himself for having loved her[xx(][:x][/DIV]
exactly

-Hima-

sankari.bads Groupbie
sankari.bads
sankari.bads

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Even i felt that vikram confess as he is the 3rd person when he entered the court, but no...

very dissappointed ...

-Hima-

san_aish Senior Member
san_aish
san_aish

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
yes hima,even I expected Vikram to do soOuchBut CVs are hell bent on showing Kunal in jailAngry.just frustrated  watching the episodeAngryDead

-Hima-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top